Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Pheromones on hair
Steel
Getting comfortable

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Pheromones on hair
01-03-2013 11:48 PM

In a post which I can't readily find again someone counselled against using pheromones on hair.

If hair is able to retain and release pheromones over an extended period of time, and I've read that this might be the case, at least for pubic hair, wouldn't a drop on the head be a good idea? The general advice here seems to be the same as for the fragrance world which I'm familiar with: a drop or two on pulse points where body heat will help activate the scent.

If hair does hold onto scent for an extended period I can see this being an issue if you want to change the scent and start again with a clean slate. Are there other disadvantages?

Curious what more experienced users have to say on this.
01-03-2013 11:48 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
paradigmshift
Reading is fundamental

Rep Post

RE: Pheromones on hair
01-04-2013 1:32 AM

Youre referring to post if the month for november by lexy.

As far as using it on hair you cant go wrong with it for diffusion.

Lexys case may be a combination of stress and mones. It could be the mones or it could be stress. It could be a hormonal change.

I do add some mones to hair. Laid hair paste is very nice and pretty potent. I used to spray instant shine to my hair. One mone to avoid spraying on your head is androstenone. Youre likely to develop buildup with repeated use.

I would also avoid dhea on the head as well.
01-04-2013 1:32 AM
Steel
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

01-05-2013 1:43 PM

Thanks for the reply. I actually hadn't read Lexy's post but that does bring a whole other issue into it (male pattern baldness) which I had not, but should have thought of.

Given Lexy's experience, I'll avoid application to the crown of the head.

I may experiment with a shot to the armpit or a little dab on the sides of the head. If human hair, or at least pubic hair is designed in part to retain and diffuse pheromones it seems like an obvious tool to exploit.

I'll continue to dig and try to remember where I read the advice against putting it in hair.
01-05-2013 1:43 PM
bored4life
Serious Poster

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

01-09-2013 1:31 PM

I use pheromones in my hair very seldomly when I run out of real estate to apply on or when I may need something to last longer or hit harder.

I noticed this work exceptionally well for L2K, I did one spray to the throat and one spray to the head and got amazing results with it.

I think it depends on diet, and stuff like that as well. As long as you have a healthy lifestyle, vitamins, and aren't putting it in your hair too often, it should be fine.

The Journal

Arsenal:
Alpha Dream:Glace, FB Glace Silicone, Androstadienone, LIIK v1, LIIK v2, Corporativo
Liquid Alchemy Labs: Wolf, Nude Alpha, Acqua Vitae
Love Scent: New Pheromone Additive
PheromoneXS: AscendXS, CohesionXS, EvolveXS

Samples:
Alpha Dream: FB Glace Alcohol
Liquid Alchemy Labs: Nude, Primitive, Hypnotica Social, Possess
PheromoneXS: BlissXS
01-09-2013 1:31 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Pheromones and Facial hair Cains 11 10,031 09-30-2018 8:06 AM
Last Post: TheManInTheFedora
  can you spray pheromones on your scalp/hair cali4ya858 2 2,486 09-07-2015 11:33 AM
Last Post: HappyGoSkillfully