Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Pheromones insomnia
Davidof
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Pheromones insomnia
11-25-2018 4:24 AM

Hey guys,

I am a student who bought apex m3x after reading a while on these forums. Tried it out yesterday for the first fime and i really liked it. At first i noticed some anxiety and tension when i put it on my self. I am VERY sensitive to all kinds of drugs, and i think i am sensitive to this too. Had an awesome night and it really showed me this pheromone stuff isnt a hoax. The problem is when i tried to sleep, I couldn't. As i said, i have always been very sensitive. When i used to do the slightest bit of drugs i couldn't sleep all night too. I tried to wash this thing off with shampoo, but still, couldnt sleep. I bought the unscented one so i can not really say if its still on or not, i got used to the smell quite quickly.

My question is, can you really wash these pheromones off so i can sleep? Or does it still affect you after wearing it all day, and does the washing off not really affect it enough to sleep. My sleep is very important to me, but i really liked the pheromone experience. Is there a way where i can still sleep good and use this m3x by apex?
11-25-2018 4:24 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Davidof
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: Pheromones insomnia
11-25-2018 9:52 AM

Anyone?
11-25-2018 9:52 AM
metaltree

Sex: Male

Rep Post

11-25-2018 10:33 AM

(11-25-2018 4:24 AM)Davidof Wrote:  The problem is when i tried to sleep, I couldn't.

I have the same problem its mostly Androstenone products that keep me awake but some Androstenone free products keep me awake too such as swoon. M3X keeps me awake very badly just like with you.

For some strange reason, SOB doesn't keep me awake as badly as other Androstenone products despite SOB being loaded with Androstenone. My theory is because it has allo-thdoc in it. I vaguely recall some members getting lethargic from SOB and that might be from the allo-thdoc too.

Also Alpha Treasures has Androstenone but also seems to have something in it that prevents the Androstenone insomnia. Alpha Treasures even sometimes allows me to sleep when I am wearing it together with a product that normally keeps me awake.

Bottom line is that it sucks when effective products cause insomnia. You need to figure out what products don't give you insomnia and use those or find a way to deal with the insomnia. Eating a shit ton of carbs right before bed and washing off the product with scent away helps somewhat but my sleep is never as good when I wear most pheromone products.
(This post was last modified: 11-25-2018 10:34 AM by metaltree.)
11-25-2018 10:33 AM
DarkLord1

Rep Post

11-25-2018 10:50 AM

I believe that the anxiety is your body getting used to the signature. Some blends would give me crazy dreams.

Take off the mones before bed. And I do believe that some of the mones stay on even after the best technique.

Not sleep related, but Bad Wolf and AQ would me anger very easily. Then it didn’t happen anymore.

M3X is some strong stuff.
11-25-2018 10:50 AM

Snakecharmer49311
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

11-25-2018 2:11 PM

(11-25-2018 10:50 AM)DarkLord1 Wrote:  I believe that the anxiety is your body getting used to the signature. Some blends would give me crazy dreams.

Take off the mones before bed. And I do believe that some of the mones stay on even after the best technique.

Not sleep related, but Bad Wolf and AQ would me anger very easily. Then it didn’t happen anymore.

M3X is some strong stuff.

DarkLord1, what's the crazies reaction you've gotten from M3X?
11-25-2018 2:11 PM
Davidof
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

11-25-2018 4:23 PM

Mm ok. Well the thing is i am currently already in a time of my life (protracted withdrawal from ssri) where i need my sleep and sleep badly sometimes. But this m3x does the same to me as excersising before sleep does, keeping me awake allll night. Do you guys think when i keep wearing it, my brain will get used to it and just maybe lets me sleep? Also, putting it on in the morning and washing it off a vew hours before sleep, will that maybe prefent the amnesia? The thing is, i really want to keep using it because first it costed me like 50 euros, and second, i notice good effects. But the insomnia is just something i cant use.
11-25-2018 4:23 PM
metaltree

Rep Post

11-25-2018 8:00 PM

(11-25-2018 4:23 PM)Davidof Wrote:  Do you guys think when i keep wearing it, my brain will get used to it and just maybe lets me sleep?

For me it gets worse the more I wear pheromones so I limit my pheromone usage because of that. Everyone is different. I hope it gets better for you.
DarkLord1

Rep Post

(11-25-2018 2:11 PM)Snakecharmer49311 Wrote:  DarkLord1, what's the crazies reaction you've gotten from M3X?

I won’t go into that, but I will say that M3X is a solid blend and is definitely worth the money.

Davidof
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

11-25-2018 8:49 PM

(11-25-2018 8:00 PM)metaltree Wrote:  For me it gets worse the more I wear pheromones so I limit my pheromone usage because of that. Everyone is different. I hope it gets better for you.

Allright. What are the mones that do work good but on which u can still sleep if i may ask? Greets
11-25-2018 8:49 PM
Davidof
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

11-25-2018 9:12 PM

Also, what if i would buy pheromones females would hse on man and spray them on my pillows. Are there female pheromones that will calm me, as a man, down. Just a wild idea
11-25-2018 9:12 PM

Share This Thread