Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Pheromones in regards to race/ethincity - share thoughts?
jacob600
Getting comfortable

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1
Thanks received:
5 thanks in 5 posts

10-10-2013 4:52 PM

All,

I wanted to share some thoughts on what experiences you may have had with cologones and pheromones in regards to race/ethnicity. I want this thread to be just a loose compilation of these notes. I'll go first and share some of examples so far..
I half white/ half hispanic.

Colognes - I noticed that latin women like the more fruity, soft colognes like One Milllion or Obesess by D&G. In contrast, white chicks seem to dig a stronger, harder spike like Victoria Secret's Very Sexy or Prada as examples.

Phereomones - Limited experience here so far but.. DP works with any combo on white chicks but not too much on latinas in my experience. I get a sexual hit from whites but not latinas with DP, so far. I haven't seen much of a hit with L2kv2 on anyone but I am going to turn up the dosage here soon so the jury is still out. Wolf hits pretty well with everyone. I haven't used my other products enough yet to have a solid opinion on them.

I know this is a hard thing to judge but since these mones are expense and I have already purchased several, I want to at least investigate this topic for how little or how much it's worth. Also, of course, these are just my limited experiences. I'll try to update as time goes on.

Thanks,
10-10-2013 4:52 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

paradigmshift
Reading is fundamental

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2401
Thanks received:
1080 thanks in 493 posts

RE: Pheromones in regards to race/ethincity - share thoughts?
10-10-2013 5:48 PM

Interesting thought about scents. I will have to pay more attention.

5 drops npa will be my standard answer if I dont think you read anything.
Try reading this link
Thundr CORE paypal link

Good a1 link
Could this be you?
10-10-2013 5:48 PM
XyzN
Phero'd Up!

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 469
Thanks received:
516 thanks in 300 posts

10-10-2013 8:30 PM

From who've I've been around, I am sort of in opposite position.

I've worn Androtic's Ammo FF21 scent (super strong scent if you didn't know), had my latina co-workers all telling me I smell very good and would stand by me all day. I've worn lighter scents (Sandalwood L2K V1, FXS Cohesion) from other companies and they told me they do not like it as much as Ammo. Could of just been the Androstenone in Ammo that made them like it, but just sharing experiences.

I've had more attraction hits with latina women with "darker" blends (Androstenone, Beta Androstenol, etc.)

Can't say on Caucasian women yet.
(This post was last modified: 10-10-2013 8:30 PM by XyzN.)
10-10-2013 8:30 PM
whatupbrah
The Pussy Crook

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 361
Thanks received:
830 thanks in 345 posts

10-11-2013 6:46 AM

I'm Latino and I'm surrounded mainly by Latin women. I get hits from all but the least ive seen have been from black women. All the black women I've been with I've gotten from pure attraction/game than anything else. It could also be that I'm least attracted to them than any other as well.

I got a sign on my dick "Bad Bitches Only"

My Karma is amazing
10-11-2013 6:46 AM
xtraspecial
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 135
Thanks received:
455 thanks in 236 posts

10-11-2013 7:35 AM

Latinas love the higher none/sexual dosages. White girls piss their panties with high sexual mones with intimidation....the mammis are just comfortable with sex. That's why the white milfs love sexual doses, but not most younger white girls.

The blanquitas love socials, and soft stuff like Wolf, Glace, AV.....
Mammis love OD, New Pheromone Additive, Domination

I'm curious to none the hell out of a white girl that loves black guys....I'm sure those chics simply love the higher none levels.
10-11-2013 7:35 AM

paradigmshift
Reading is fundamental

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2401
Thanks received:
1080 thanks in 493 posts

10-11-2013 9:12 AM

Race is a generalization. Ive had great hits with higher Androsterone with latinas. I was surprised because i wasnt wearing high none at the time. Father influence family influence could be a better indicator.

Still its interesting to see patterns.

5 drops npa will be my standard answer if I dont think you read anything.
Try reading this link
Thundr CORE paypal link

Good a1 link
Could this be you?
10-11-2013 9:12 AM
Macro
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 337
Thanks received:
144 thanks in 85 posts

10-11-2013 11:11 AM

Anyone know of any research in regards to ethnicity and scents? Might be a more cultural thing rather than genetics. ie, certain smells and fragrances maybe more popular within certain communities due to whats fashionable within that community, or related to the kinds of smells that community is used to (eg spices involved in cooking or smells of plants that are common in the location a particular ethnicity come from). A reasonable test of this maybe to try communities where a certain ethnicity is isolated from other ethnicities and cultures and has strong tie to their own cultures. And then try the same ethnicity in a community that is well mixed and has a more generic culture.

Would be really interesting (and surprising) if pheromones had any significant ethnic bias... only research will tell.

Resolve and thou art free

Arsenal:
LAL - Wolf, Aqua Vitae, Nude Alpha, Dirty Primitive
PXS - Cohesion, Taboo, Xist, Loveboat, Bliss, Evolve, SOB, Ascend, PSE, Barely Legal, XSP83
Apex - Core, Titan, M3X
Androtics - A314, Turn Up The Heat

Wish List:
Bad Wolf, ImpaXS, Alpha Treasures, P96
10-11-2013 11:11 AM
jacob600
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1
Thanks received:
5 thanks in 5 posts

10-11-2013 11:20 AM

This is good stuff. It's funny how I am having the opposite reactions compared to some of you. Just get more detail. I am 5'9", half white/hispanic and eat lots of junk food (sugars/sweets). I mention that because I know it affects my chemisty. One time I had this Nicaraugran chick tell me that I had the best tasting cum ever..sorta sweet. Funny as hell.
This is good stuff. It's funny how I am having the opposite reactions compared to some of you. Just get more detail. I am 5'9", half white/hispanic and eat lots of junk food (sugars/sweets). I mention that because I know it affects my chemisty. One time I had this Nicaraugran chick tell me that I had the best tasting cum ever..sorta sweet. Funny as hell.
(This post was last modified: 10-11-2013 11:20 AM by jacob600.)
10-11-2013 11:20 AM
Thanks given by Amann
DarkLord1
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 202
Thanks received:
666 thanks in 244 posts

10-11-2013 11:56 AM

Wolf - Latin ladies almost always respond...other groups sometimes respond

DP - I have seen every race respond...My wife is Black and this is the only one that she really responded strongly too.

L2KV1 - I've seen every race respond. Including a Black lesbian who expressed anger at me for feeling the way she did. I had evolve on too.

Evolve - Every race respond.

Insight that I have seen:

1. It depends on how I'm dressed, what their circumstances are, what my circumstances are, and how I'm acting....oh yeah, and what I look like.

1E - When I wear a nice suit, I see positive responses from almost everyone. I have tried this technique with women who have been exposed to a mone signature while I'm wearing different clothes and when I look nice and I'm alone, I see a very positive response.

2. For whatever reason, blonde ladies seem to respond to every mone that I have ever tried.

2E - Dilated pupils are easy to see. Hair flips. Chair grinding. Not always in a positive way. I have seen them reject what they are feeling too. One I saw talking to herself saying "I am not attracted to that type (race)" over and over to herself.

3. Older women seem to be bolder in how they respond to the mones and have provided my biggest hits.

3E - They have asked for phone numbers and make bold statements. One said, "If I weren't married and my husband wasn't in the other room, I would wear you out." She is Latin, 42 (looks 32), 8/10 and had 4 shots of Vodka (that I observed) before she said that.

4. Asian ladies tend to run from alpha blend. At least when I wear them.

5. I think their response also depends on if you are the type of guy/girl they would normally be interested in.

5E - A lady that asked for my phone number (I declined) told me that I reminded her of her boyfriend (he and I are the same race...she is not). When I told her I was married, she said that we could be friends. I told her that she and I are both too good looking for that and that our friendship would turn physical...and that she knew that would happen. She said that I was right. She is white. I wouldn't have guessed that was her preference by the way she acted at first. She also initiated the conversation.

6. I think that the best part about mones is that not everyone responds. This little fact keeps many people from agreeing that they work and I like that fact because it gives us an edge.

6E - I was in a meeting with 4 ladies and 2 guys. Only 1 lady responded to the blend that I could visibly tell. She rubbed her legs, squeezed them together, kept looking around the room and then down (like she was lost in a feeling or thought), her voice pitch changed, she put her fist between her knees and seemed to bounce her knees against her fist. The three other ladies didn't seem to respond at all. 2 white, 1 Latin, 1 black.
10-11-2013 11:56 AM
Thanks given by maeve, paradigmshift, MMM, Emil

xtraspecial
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 135
Thanks received:
455 thanks in 236 posts

10-11-2013 1:32 PM

(10-11-2013 11:56 AM)DarkLord1 Wrote:  6. I think that the best part about mones is that not everyone responds. This little fact keeps many people from agreeing that they work and I like that fact because it gives us an edge.

Amen to that
10-11-2013 1:32 PM
Thanks given by solidprice

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Women, sexual escalation, pheromones... Some thoughts dsouza 10 1,227 06-07-2016 11:36 AM
Last Post: Fiedler