Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Pheromones for younger people? is it possible?
qasim1995
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Pheromones for younger people? is it possible?
06-01-2015 7:07 PM

Hey Phero members I am 19 years old african american/ puerto rican mixed and will be a college freshman this fall . What type of Pheromones would you reccomend to attract the 16-25 age group ? Girls say im very attractive usually an 8 or 9 out of 10 and i do get moderate attention in public so im looking for something that will blow them away , more like a fall in love/ Panty wetter / celebrity effect . I was looking at Aqua Vitae , would you reccomend this at all ? thanks for your help
(This post was last modified: 06-01-2015 7:08 PM by qasim1995.)
06-01-2015 7:07 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
XyzN
Phero'd Up!

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Pheromones for younger people? is it possible?
06-01-2015 7:24 PM

i'd recommend social based products. and Androstadienone products.
Unless you're after more aggressive, alpha girls, club/sexual scenes, getting high -none stuff like AV would play in your favor.
but I've had broader amount of hits without high none stuff with younger girls.

There are many products out there that are almost impossible to go wrong with.
(This post was last modified: 06-01-2015 7:28 PM by XyzN.)
06-01-2015 7:24 PM
qasim1995
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

06-01-2015 7:28 PM

(06-01-2015 7:24 PM)XyzN Wrote:  i'd recommend social based products. and Androstadienone products.
Unless you're after more aggressive, alpha girls, getting high -none stuff like AV would play in your favor.
but I've had broader amount of hits without high none stuff with younger girls.

Which pheromones or oils are great examples of these products?
Thanks
06-01-2015 7:28 PM
qasim1995
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

06-01-2015 7:37 PM

(06-01-2015 7:28 PM)qasim1995 Wrote:  Which pheromones or oils are great examples of these products?
Thanks

Oh and 1 more thing. What about dirty primitive? What does it smell like to a girl if i have it on ? is it more attractive ? thanks
06-01-2015 7:37 PM

XyzN
Phero'd Up!

Rep Post

06-01-2015 8:21 PM

just a few recommendations:
Wolf, great self-effects. Great social effects. Good status boost. More social than respect. I wear it mostly for self effects which in turn give me results with how confident and outgoing I feel wearing it. great everyday product.
Taboo - More fun feeling. more attractive than Wolf imo because of it's more social nature. good everyday.
Bliss & Glace - both social based, can be used to buffer more aggressive products so they become more tolerable. Glace is more jokey-jokey fun while Bliss is more like "mind wandering, high talk, worry free" fun. imo, equally great products.
straight Androstadienone or Androstadienone based product like Cohesion, Crush, L2K, Imprint, etc - Research into what Androstadienone is and its effects. I can tell you it's a very magical mone and would wear it every single damn day if it weren't for the minor negative self-effects it has.
^^^My go tos for day time, young girl, get as many hits as I can, products.
Wait around for more responses as these are just personal recommendations. Stuff like Core, L2K, AM, API, GOA, THU, are some other popular stuff that I havn't tried out yet myself.

If you're looking for younger women generally speaking, you really don't need high -none based stuff or Cops. Both of these signal high alpha traits and most younger women aren't comfortable enough to engage you or even work with you unless you're one smooth fucker. Young guys like us usually produce naturally enough of the juice to get things heated when they need to be. If you want to be getting more broader amount of positive hits, avoid high none or cops products.
DP does stink. Any cops product stinks. It's not the worse smelling tho out there. Desire Me Oil (straight Cops) is some of the gnarliest stuff I've smelled to date. Smelling like cheese is not attractive. That's not to say it doesn't work for attraction, just the scent isn't going to be very attractive at the least. Wear good cologne with any of your products to ensure stronger diffusion.

also use search tool, there's a lot of threads about Pheromones for younger guys with recommendations already. These forums have lots of information, don't miss out.
(This post was last modified: 06-01-2015 8:34 PM by XyzN.)
06-01-2015 8:21 PM
Ekscentra

Rep Post

06-02-2015 8:04 PM

Same thing I'd always recommend for this age group, Wolf + CORE! You'll have to find your ratios, but I find just 1 drop of Wolf with 2 sprays of CORE works great. Wolf is a pretty weak alpha on its own, but it should work fine for you (depending on your height/weight). Do people often find you intimidating, whether in general or because of your size? If so, Wolf should work great for you - if not, I'd suggest APi instead. The CORE is a must either way, IMO.
06-02-2015 8:04 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Who gets more sex Smart people or Seductive people? dsouza 7 629 06-24-2019 8:15 AM
Last Post: Gladen
  what is your go to pheromones to intimadate people? Niceguy 21 2,072 07-20-2018 4:58 PM
Last Post: Mischief
  pheromones and mouth breather and people asleep Johnylove 12 2,410 05-17-2017 1:27 PM
Last Post: dexter
  I've noticed when only I where pheromones, people take whiffs cali4ya858 3 1,432 10-10-2015 6:45 PM
Last Post: Pheroman
Tongue Can People Taste Your Pheromones? BeachBoy 6 2,078 05-24-2015 6:57 PM
Last Post: Ekscentra