Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Pheromones.com sponsors "Bacillus"
jvkohl
Expert

Sex: Male

Thanks Given: 34
Thanks received:
493 thanks in 201 posts

Pheromones.com sponsors "Bacillus"
03-04-2012 10:33 PM

A Video Games project in Santa Barbara, CA by John Halter

This game has great potential as a teaching / learning tool. It is designed to incorporate what some medical laboratory scientists deal with each workday in the hospital lab. For example, during the past several months I have been assigned exclusively to the microbiology department where I isolate and identify different types of bacteria and attempt to determine the best antibiotic to use for treatment of infections.

The connection to pheromones is via the fact that bacteria consume nutrient chemicals that metabolize to the pheromones that control their ability to reproduce. The same basic principles of biology and levels of biological organization apply across species. For example, what the honeybee queen eats determines her pheromone production and the social interactions of every other bee in the hive.

In my next publication, I extend the honeybee model to humans at the same time I detail how my model of olfactory/pheromonal communication links microbes to man.

James V. Kohl
Clinical Laboratory Scientist (ASCLS)
Medical Laboratory Scientist (ASCP)
Medical Technologist (AMT)
Author/Creator: The Scent of Eros
03-04-2012 10:33 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by paradigmshift, idontknow, Fly So Hi

moneshits123
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 12
Thanks received:
27 thanks in 15 posts

RE: Pheromones.com sponsors "Bacillus"
03-05-2012 7:27 AM

Hi,

I admire your work,althogh i don t anderstand why applying an artificially made pheromone scent should be better then increasing your own pheromones by pills,food or whatever.

So why not stimulate our bodies to increase its pheromones??

I respect you and hope you are not one of this scientists with tunnel view who ignores a logical question.
03-05-2012 7:27 AM
idontknow
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 3815
Thanks received:
2302 thanks in 674 posts

03-05-2012 8:02 AM

(03-05-2012 7:27 AM)moneshits123 Wrote:  Hi,

I admire your work,althogh i don t anderstand why applying an artificially made pheromone scent should be better then increasing your own pheromones by pills,food or whatever.

So why not stimulate our bodies to increase its pheromones??

It's always a question of what you want.
Do you want people to perceive you as more social?
Do you want to give off an aura of dominance or aggression?

Your own pheromones also convey negative feelings like fear and stress. They are basically 'honest' chemical indicators of what your body does. Others will respond accordingly.

Sure, some report great success increasing their pheromone output taking supplements like Pregnenolone, DHEA, or even steroids.
Though do you really want to mess with your body, just to produce different pheromones?

Spraying on phero-colognes is much more precise, involves less health-risks, and at least the current state of the art phero-colognes give you much better results than any supplements do. Although i've heard from great hits from the steroid users, i don't really think 'roids beat the forum favorites in terms of hits.

Journal --- Spring Sale --- Work, First-Date, Club mixes
03-05-2012 8:02 AM
Thanks given by paradigmshift, Fly So Hi, shadowknight
jvkohl
Expert

Thanks Given: 34
Thanks received:
493 thanks in 201 posts

03-05-2012 9:08 AM

(03-05-2012 7:27 AM)moneshits123 Wrote:  i don t anderstand why applying an artificially made pheromone scent should be better then increasing your own pheromones by pills,food or whatever.

Despite the wealth of knowledge about maintaining our health through proper nutrition, supplements, exercise et. al, most people do not adopt the most healthy lifestyle.

(03-05-2012 7:27 AM)moneshits123 Wrote:  So why not stimulate our bodies to increase its pheromones??

Those who produce less than the most desirable amount of social odors due to hormone changes associated with aging and physical condition (e.g., menstrual cycle variation / oral contraceptive use), may benefit by pheromone-enhancement. When in a group of equally attractive people, however, pheromone-enhancement might make the difference that leads to a more successful social encounter.

(03-05-2012 7:27 AM)moneshits123 Wrote:  I respect you and hope you are not one of this scientists with tunnel view who ignores a logical question.

Thanks, I tend to answer questions that several people might want answers to, as opposed to those that involve one specific person. Your question is one for general interest.

If everyone became more healthy and reproductively fit, I would be happy to forgo profits from product sales. My primary interest is in biology as it pertains to laboratory diagnostics and medical practice, which is what led me to the study of pheromones. I've never looked at this as merely a way to make money.

James V. Kohl
Clinical Laboratory Scientist (ASCLS)
Medical Laboratory Scientist (ASCP)
Medical Technologist (AMT)
Author/Creator: The Scent of Eros
03-05-2012 9:08 AM
Thanks given by Fly So Hi

Share This Thread