Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Pheromones and detachment
dsouza

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Pheromones and detachment
11-12-2018 8:47 PM

We all know men who score the most ONS are detached from the outcomes. They show a lot of engagement in order to score but they remain detached.

This is more a philosophy than a pheromone related issue.

Still some pheromones help more with detachment than others. Usually, these lead to easier success with ONS.

Disihibitors make it easy to remain detached because it seems life is always more eventful when so many people are saying or doing what's on their mind.

Some mones that come to mind :
M3X (I did have luck with this one and felt detachment)
L2k (I didn't have luck with this one so far but I feel detachment)
SOB ( feel detachment but it was mostly in self effects)
BW ( I didn't have luck with this one but I felt detachment)

What are your favorites pheromones that help you carry out the fully engaged but detached mindset? Sure life's lessons will make a huge impact but I'm talking pheromones.

My Bandcamp Website & Youtube Channel:
1)
2)

My Journal:
https://pherotruth.com/Thread-Dsouza-s-J...-Seduction
(This post was last modified: 11-12-2018 8:53 PM by dsouza.)
11-12-2018 8:47 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

RE: Pheromones and detachment
11-12-2018 10:05 PM

(11-12-2018 8:47 PM)dsouza Wrote:  We all know men who score the most ONS are detached from the outcomes. They show a lot of engagement in order to score but they remain detached.

YES. THIS. EXACTLY. I've been preaching this for years. Same with pheromones. Just throw them on, forget you are wearing them and HAVE FUN. For me, The Love God just fits that disinhibiting vibe perfectly. Makes it even easier to relax than I normally am. Beach

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
11-12-2018 10:05 PM
arrhenius
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

11-12-2018 11:04 PM

I'll second the M3X. The sexual keeps you engaged but the disinhibition makes it at least appear that you're more detached. People who feel they have more to lose play the game more conservatively, risking less. If you're disinhibited, you're risking more because you've removed the limiter on your impulses to an extent.

I saw this the other night, I was in a room with 2 girls and 3 guys. Guy 1 is trying to close girl 1, but truthfully has no right to as girl 1 just broke up with guy 3 a couple days ago. Guy 2 (who is 9/10 good looking btw) tells a brief story that guy 1 broke into the bathroom while I was taking a dump and puked on me. Not true, even kind of, but it would lower my SMV if I didn't say something good. I respond with something much more crude and creative, making guy 2 bawl out laughing for the whole story while guy 1 basically got his temporary SMV destroyed. The girl guy 1 was trying to close would not stop staring at me for the rest of the time I was in the room, major shift from baseline. I didn't act on it because I didn't want to "succeed" and make guy 3's life more of a hell than it already was.

But it was as disinhibited a thing as I've ever said, so i have to believe it came from the M3X at least in part, and it wound up being the meme of the hour. If I had been inhibited, I might have just "brushed it off" and made a face or something when this guy told a lie about me, accepting the temporary loss without risking greater loss by saying something stupid or choking up. Instead, I made it obvious the whole story was a lie while also playing their game and winning. I got major points for that even if i didnt follow with a close.
11-12-2018 11:04 PM
Macro
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

11-14-2018 8:50 AM

Yes, DGAF.

BW definitely gives this to me, M3X too but less so. Cops does too.
But rather than necessarily coming from disinhibition, it might come from other pheromone sources that make me feel confident, give me swagger/arrogance.
11-14-2018 8:50 AM

Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

11-19-2018 11:46 AM

Not to be a negative Nancy on this, but for myself I've never noticed any self disinhibition effects on any pheromones I've used, including M3X.

That being said, though, I might be an exception to the rule as pretty much nothing ever makes me hold myself back in the first place, and except for the steroid-type boost from heavy alpha mixes, I don't feel much in the way of selfies.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
11-19-2018 11:46 AM

Share This Thread