Hello There, Guest! Register

2 users browsing this thread: (0 members, and 2 guests).

Pheromones Since 2003
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 3321
Thanks received:
2206 thanks in 1013 posts

RE: Pheromones Since 2003
11-28-2016 2:50 AM

Jimmy!!! Found the answer. Nnpa build up + celebrityxs. Smile it works. On EVERYONE. Smile Tough I should update ya. Smile

My journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-DrChocolate-s-data-entry
11-28-2016 2:50 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Jimmycrack
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 183
Thanks received:
624 thanks in 263 posts

11-28-2016 10:56 PM

(11-28-2016 2:50 AM)DrChocolate Wrote:  Jimmy!!! Found the answer. Nnpa build up + celebrityxs. Smile it works. On EVERYONE. Smile Tough I should update ya. Smile

YEAH! I just saw your other post and I am on this. It might take until spring break but the way you describe this totally reminds me of old A314 for me.
11-28-2016 10:56 PM
jb20
Serious Poster

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 360
Thanks received:
323 thanks in 239 posts

11-29-2016 5:26 AM

Turn Up The Heat only works just before sex to make things interesting(good for wife or gf).There are better stuff for clubbing and picking up randoms.
11-29-2016 5:26 AM

DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 3321
Thanks received:
2206 thanks in 1013 posts

11-29-2016 5:52 AM

(11-29-2016 5:26 AM)jb20 Wrote:  Turn Up The Heat only works just before sex to make things interesting(good for wife or gf).There are better stuff for clubbing and picking up randoms.

Oh true? It worked pretty good to me back then. BUT, it was the older version. With the older version I got lucky many times. I remember me fovorite combo back then was A314+Turn Up The Heat. Worked all the time everytime in the clubs and pubs.

Must admit though, the chicks I was pulling weren't the best quality type back then. Smile

I didn't know much about pheromones too. And didn't know anything about pherotruth either.

So after reading for hours, I've left androtics and then tried lacroy and LAL products. With a fair bit of success but not as good blatant hits as A314 and Turn Up The Heat. Still good though. I still remember in one of me first buys, Garry sent me a condom with the wolf mark on it, and I ended up using it too. Lol. And yeah the lay was on wolf. Lol. (NO AM NOT A MARKETER FOR HIM) though it sounds like it Smile

But LAL products again were hit and miss. And it's hard to dose too. Meaning one day 2 drops, sprays or dabs were perfect and then the next day the same dose was inaccurate. Was totally lost there. So yeah. Just a bit of me past there. Smile

My journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-DrChocolate-s-data-entry
11-29-2016 5:52 AM
Jimmycrack
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 183
Thanks received:
624 thanks in 263 posts

RE: Looking Back on 2016 and Beyond
02-25-2017 3:18 PM

(11-25-2016 9:18 PM)Jimmycrack Wrote:  FOLLOW UP 3
Thought I would follow up on some old "quick reviews" to see if my feelings about molecules had evolved the same way they do about people, jobs, life experiences.

The list is below, but first I'd like to add I came to this forum in search of something like old A314 because I linked it to some really amazing experiences. I can honestly say that while I've been pretty surprised by a few formulas, nothing has come remote close to some of the crazy reactions I had.

Maybe they were just freak moments of synchronicity that had nothing to do with what I was wearing. I remembered crazy things like this female doctor playing with my cock - just a few off the hook experiences. Not every day stuff. Just every now and then these lottery ticket fallout experiences.

I keep hoping to run across molecule or compound X. And yet if anyone has it, I'm not seeing it. So I shifted gears and figured I'd chase down the ultimate workplace and neighborhood social. I had some mixed results there but no smoking gun either. I still find the mones useful and sometimes even critical. But by and large I am losing the wind in my sails.

Anyhow, with that said, here is an update to the many mones I've played with:

Nude: no reaction, maybe positive, super talkative, confident, too honest.
Follow up: winning at strip club and with younger (under 30) confident girls. Seems slightly aggravating to 40 something men and some older women. Seems to evoke a pretty good one on one. Never closed with it. Doesn’t work with my prime demographic.

AV: ah kind of macho, a bit up tight, feeling a bit wired/alpha but sometime just confident.
Follow up: polarizing in that you can have challenging/negative or extremely positive reactions and so this one I feel like I have to always be “on” like a rear wheel drive rear engine car on slippery roads. Awesome when you have the feel of it but can get out of control. I’ve closed now several times. The trick for me was to mix it down with p96. I find the scent more suited for summer and I consider it a beach type mix.

Wolf: feels great natural. Could wear all day long. Party boy.
Follow up: This is a bit cocky and gives es me swagger some days. Great entourage effect with men. Get some doe eyes with it but never closed with it. Most women who seemed intrigued I think are probably assertive and self made. Definitely didn’t hit a lot of women for me. But my demographic is mainly late 30s up.
FOLLOW UP 3 = discovered while I thought this was a blend for business it has turned out it is not good for closing deals. great for breaking ice, being thought of as a fun guy but my theory is you trade the fun guy persona for the effective guy persona...

X22: love, love, love this stuff seems to have a scent from the early A314.
Follow up: has done nothing other than make me feel good for 22 minutes is my joke. I get a rush and then… nothing…. maybe I am not using it right. Gave up on it.

Glace: others think I am a movie star, but I get kind of irritable.
Follow up: still makes me grumpy and most of my kin grumpy so I think there must be something in this that irritates my genetic code. I’ve gotten positive effects from it from other - people turning, coming up, staring but could never get past my own wired feeling it causes.

P130: super awesome confident but a bit self-conscious.
Follow up: too much of this and I seem to be focused on others. One spray and it treats me great. Not sure what it does exactly but it calms me down and seems to make others relaxed or cooperative. It really smooths me out generally.

A314R32 Original - I'm the boss, locked in. Maybe some post use depression mild.
Follow up: definitely have to struggle with a mild come down on this but it is still great and I save it for serious Alpha proofing, debates and pursuit of alpha females. It remains successful.
Follow up 3 - transfer this to a vial that housed Royal Oud by Creed and oddly its effectiveness seems less. Strange. Not sure if it is just aging/oxidizing or interacting with other molecules or my own body chemistry.

P91: Meh
Follow up: in a few words - couch potato. My kids seemed to really like hanging out with me when I wore it but it makes me sleepy all day. Like getting stoned without the high.

Turn Up The Heat: nothing that I can tell, maybe a bit irritable.
Follow up: exactly the same. Can’t use. Ordered a new bottle to rule out batch issues.
I now have an unscented version that I will eventually get around to testing and hopefully it won't irritate me. I am not sure if this has p83 in it but I have a theory that p83 is several things and makes me irritable...

MX297: just kind of solid. The man.
Follow up: batch issues. Ordered a 3rd bottle. I’ll give both a final test. I felt like the butt of a joke on this stuff and out of sorts whether I got positive or negative reactions, the self effects were just disconcerting to me.
Still haven't had a chance to test but spring is around the corner.

New Pheromone Additive (brown bottle silver label but not frosted bottle) love it, reminds of early A314 (white capped mutant bottle), but a bit intense - makes me a bit tense later (aka rush, then fall off)
Follow up: same. Its the bottle I’d grab in a fire for sure. Works sexual front for me nearly every time. When I say pheromones are 10% of your game max, I can honestly say that when they are used right they can help close with 50% greater success.
remains epic and I am half-way thru the bottle so starting to worry that future batches might not be as good... but with so many other Pheromones in my arsenal, I'm probably 5 years away from panic and who knows if I will even care about sex at that point... hehe

Stone Labs Perfect 10: P10. Confident as hell but also ready to throw down. Hate the stink.
Follow up: same. Good closer. Epic nasty sex. Only bad part is smell and wear down the day after.
oddly the label doesn't indicate Androstadienone and I always thought i got Androstadienone depression from this. I now suspect it is just plain old -none fatigure. I am wondering if cortisol reducers can help.

T150 Cops: solid, horny.
Follow up: a must have great to amp up the kink. Great for applying to her nipples during the act. Will generally amp it from romantic to primal. Seem to get positive results from many people with this on but feels dirty.
I lost two sticks of this stuff and I'm down to my last stick. This is an epic one to rub on the nipples prior to the deed. Still revs up sex for me and hits across a spectrum. It is a great partner to New Pheromone Additive.

Master: irritable
Follow up: pushes me to be aggressive but works to motivate.

P96: Maybe a titch up tight. Smell reminds me of A314 early and rev32, but seems to wire me up a bit, make me want take charge and shit test folks. In a word: snarky.
Follow up: used to supplement -none heavy mixes, this stuff is great and helps me sleep well.
Oh hell I'm out of this stuff and I debated the oil versus the stealth batch vs XS batch. Roll the dice. I want to see more reports on the oil. Another mone I want to have an infinite stock on...

APi: dud. Irritable at worst.
Follow up: same was expecting A314 and got i don’t know, a mix of manly pheromones that I can’t steer.

Xist: Confident as hell but seems to have let down side effects later.
Follow up: niche for me. Observed positive results with men and women and tested the reset effect. Worked. But there aren’t many I want to reset so this is limited use for me.

Passion: again super confident, macho but a tendency to become pissed.
Follow up: great when she is in the mood - super nasty.

Scent of Eros: I have this on now with P96 and I believe it is causing a lack of focus, lethargy and bit of depression, 2 hours in.
Follow up: can’t seem to wear.

Other works in progress:
Aurental
GOA
Funny story about GOA. I thought I had put on Swoon (bottles look the same) and I thought Swoon was starting to stink etc... anyhow I notice the squirming hair tossing and even my own sadness... at first I think this is Swoon working in an epic way... but then it dawns on me I fucked up. But this proved a couple things to me. I got Androstadienone mood shift from it. GOA cause some sort of reptillian hair tossing in females and works particularly well with auburn haired women... I think my tester was scented vs the unscented bottle I ordered and I've concluded that the scent pack maybe be a buffer to Androstadienone . More testing needed. GOA definitely makes gals receptive but I'm not sure how much I need that...

Captain
This seems to make me edgy and AT doesn't. Go figure. Not sure why. I put it above IG. I will test it more. But P75 fills this gap for me at the moment. I will probably be selling this bottle.

Alpha Treasures
Good solid stuf and I can smell the none in it but I am not getting sexual hits from it but I only ever where in the workplace. It does seem to cause some Xist type effect with women though, so repeat visits seem to be more interesting... more testing needed but it does work solid as an Alpha. It is my backup to TUSC which is my back up to old A314.

Swoon
It has earned a place and too long to go into it. But it is a great fun, relatively harmless mix and helps close in situations where more mellow trust is beneficial...

Nude Alpha
Sometimes wonder if I got a bad batch. I get almost nothing from it. Vaguely grumpy self effects. locks me up a bit. Doesn't seem to do much. Almost ready to give up on it.

L2KV1 2016
L2KV2 2016
Alfa Maschio*

Tusc
See reviews elsewhere. Works well for me as a friendly alpa.
Atlas
supposedly this is the same as Tusc but hell, this shit makes me uptight. Maybe it is because sprays fuck me up in general. I believe my nose is too big and absorbs too much too quick. One thing about this is it is my UFC blend. Great if someone wants to fuck with you. Take it to the mat.

Imprint*
in progress. Hate the unscented smell. Hate hate hate it. What is this shit? Seems to work but needs more test. So far nothing to write home about.

Core

M3X
My reviews would just underscore what others have said. I do find it works all ages for me and isn't as powerful as say New Pheromone Additive and copulins on the older gals. But frankly if you can't pull a solid date off with this, check your skills....

Edge

Ascend
I love this spray and want to try it in oil. It is sexual and alpha and works well with my personality as I can put most folks at ease and that is when this shines. I don't find that it smells any worse than other Androsterone/none mixes. I consider it underrated lately.

Barely legal
This is a curious mix and hits a wide age range of females. Really seems to spin up the youngins'.... not sure how I'd use it but will test it more. Just kind of a friendly mix overall with a slight flirty hint or sexual hint to it.

Limitless
Bliss
Not really seeing it. Seems more like couch potato. More testing needed.

Flirt

Taboo
Preliminary tests so this to be a fun, follow me kind of mix. But it isn't jumping out at me. Plan to run it this summer.

Evolve
Rock solid, less in your face litle brother to New Pheromone Additive IMHO. When it is date night for someone you know, this is a great mix. Do get a bit of the negs from it from time to time.

Mojo

SS4M
I like this stuff. It fills a friendly dad niche and can be very flirty. Seems to drain energy. This has been great at family fairs and things.... I wear it when I want to be sexy in general to moms. Prior to M3X, I would have used this on first dates.

Mark’s Girl Nip
Xavier
This made me seriously grumpy but seems to pull in the chubby/thick milfs... some of them anyhow. Put on the back burner due to the scent or something... and it makes me a bit sad/negative.

Weenie
Perfect Match
nol bomb. good for nolly things.

Instant Female Magic

Instant Gentlemen
Had high hopes. My take is great for the young man climbing up the ladder. Not useful for me. I'll be selling it.

Instant Shine

SpaceLand

PuppyLove

P74
It's buddy land. Not seeing anything that I can't do with Androsterone and nols here. But will test further.

P83
Suspect this brings out the worst in me. Not sure why. More testing in safer environments.

P86
Its a bright happy thing. Gets stares. A nice shine up. Still testing.

P102

P106
P107
P124
P125
P126
P132

MX353
AVs more polished cousin. MX353 great for the moms at Target. AV great for the moms at Walmart. AV more lusty when it is on. MX353 more "aura" when it is on. You need to be careful with both but more careful with AV. I use this at pool parties with white chicks.

TAC
I didn't believe it but about half of the orgasm stories are likely true. Increases intensity not speed. Does seem to set the stage for multiples. Have noticed day later side effects though... and seems to cause me to pop quickly.

TAA
New A314 Spray
Ammo
Shine 2x
Openness
Honesty 2X
Scentless MX297

And about a dozen more plus another 60 or so perfumes and 20 or so attars....

And another dozen on my "must get" list....

I've got to add more to this. Overall AD is back in my good graces - got some late deliveries but things seem to be working. Planning to order a batch of things from Lacroy and give Brute a whirl. But frankly time is tight. I'm back in the monogamous zone too. Less opportunity to test sexual nature of things.
02-25-2017 3:18 PM
Thanks given by theLaw, DrChocolate, Dafixisin, kalpan56, SeekingSuccess

Share This Thread