Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Pheromones Anonymus
ObscuredFacade
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Pheromones Anonymus
03-03-2018 12:46 PM

Hello everyone, I'm ObscuredFacade. *Hello Obscured* It has been a few years since my last pheromone purchase. Okay okay, maybe a few weeks, but before that it was a few years!

I originally started out with Androtics Direct a few years back (and a bit of Alpha Dream), but recently I came back to Androtics and their shady/scam-like business model. I also heard AD has fallen from good graces a bit due to lack of quality and customer service. On my journey back, I first found Stev0's site, signed up on their forums, got advise, and made a purchase. Suffice to say, I am very satiafied with his company and community that puts a large effort into the pheromone lifestyle. I also purchased from Garry and John (LAL AND PT), to which I also recommend. But, more or less, I came here to gain a broadened insight and ask questions to which may be more tailored to my situation (either due to old posts or different wants from which the search button couldn't give me a full answer).

By no means am I a pheromone expert, but I would like to think I have a good grasp on people and situations, be it dating or life as it is. I am only 22yo and a male, so not only do I have a lot to learn but I am a bit hardstrong at times -- I suppose it is better than a 16yo female. In any case, I am looking for younger women (~18 through early-mid 20s). I have said before on the PXS forums I am mainly looking for general ONS/FWB fun, but if I find the right person along the way then I don't mind developing it into something more. (I did find someone but I will explain in a bit.) I also am looking for a good, professional status booster for work (RIP Corpo by AD). I have tried Ascend by PXS, and while I enjoyed it (and will be getting more), I am still here to learn what is out there that is worth testing. As far as what I have now...

PXS - XiSt, Evolve, Cohesion, P96, Domination, Ascend (sample), Odyssey (sample), Taboo (sample)
LAL - Nude, Wolf, BW (sample), Hypnotica (sample)
PT - Swoon, Latina, Aura of Amity (sample)

I have checked on top threads for best pheromones of X year, top pheromones for young women, and multiple others to dive into product reviews. It is a bit...overwhelming, to say the least. What i mean by this is that i hear m3x is good but for 30s+, BW and AV are good (and as a combo) but also for older, and then i read a multitude of thoughts on what is good for younger...but mostly the generic idea of social mones are best. Thankfully at this time, money isnt an issue, bjt i dont want to spend needlessly on products that may be good but doesnt fit my needs.

My question at this point is are there any mones that have proven themselves time and time again -- not necessarily every time for every person-- that work on younger women as far as both sexually and also for imprinting? Top ones I hear most are Taboo, Nude, Wolf (but combo with what?), GoA, New Pheromone Additive, and select others. So, is there anyone that has specifically found top combos or solo products that work very well as of late? (Also, should I bring these questions to a different thread to garner more eyes?)

Second question: are there any hard-hitting imprint mones? I love what XiSt did for a test, but it does take a bit of time. I don't unfortunately have time with this one girl in mind (18yo Latina). I have tried Nude which seemed to work well, but any other ideas are welcome that are more along the lines of a deep, hard-hitting imprint for this age? (I here NA is very good, but the age is a bit off from recommended for NA.)

Another question is regarding a professional/social mone. I hear TUSC is very good, and Ascend is still doing fine in my testings. (Yes, again, I know of the search button, but I am looking for updated information if there are any new findings, as access to journals is limited and time consuming to say the least for a "newbie" of the forum.)

Last but not least...AD got remodeled. Would you all say it is safe to purchase from them again,if we forgive the past poor service? I here quality has changed from many years ago, so should I stay away until someone wants to take a plunge or shall I be the one to take the plunge?

There we go; that seems long enough! Thank you all for the read, and hope you all the best in your own testings.
03-03-2018 12:46 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
RussianWolf

Rep Post

RE: Pheromones Anonymus
03-03-2018 3:23 PM

Just spend more time reading and learning, purchase some products, then try them yourself.

The same mone that is awesome for one, doesn't work for another. So it's up to you to find something that works for you.

Hold onto your beliefs loosely, and hold onto your truths tightly.
03-03-2018 3:23 PM
Paradox
The Living Legend

Rep Post

RE: Pheromones Anonymus
03-04-2018 1:47 PM

Wow! It looks like you summed up the whole site. Everyone has an opinion. Some things that work for one person don't work for another person for various reasons.

It is too much to get a grip on....even for veterans.

Pheromone XS- 7
LAL-26
Alpha Dreams-4
Pheromone Treasures- 13
Apex-8
Love Scent-25

Just those six companies above have 83 male pheromone products between them. That list does not include Hax, True pheromones, LPMP and Androtics.

That does not even include combos of products. That in itself makes for 3,403 possible combinations (

It's what RussianWolf said you just have to try everything for yourself. The top 5 thread is a good starting point because it gives each person a chance to post and explain why they like their picks.

"Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence."--- Vince Lombardi
03-04-2018 1:47 PM

Share This Thread