Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
PheromoneXS - evolve cohesion smell
Cookiesncream1981
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

PheromoneXS - evolve cohesion smell
04-13-2018 9:10 AM

So im having trouble posting in some of the forums as im a newbie -if one of the admins can then please feel free to move this thread to the appropriate one.

Anyway having bought a couple of products via AromaFero (BW and AM) i hadnt noticed much difference having used for a few days.

I thought id try a mix n match sample set from PheromoneXS and ended up ordering Xist, Evolve and Cohesion (spicebomb scent).

First off both AF and PheromoneXS have been grest to deal with in terms of customer service, the latter including various things (sweets!) for free. Nice touch. With PheromoneXS there was a mixup with the order - received 2 evolve and ended up missing Xist - they sorted things out straightaway and sending me a bottle of Xist, so looks like ive scored a free bottle of Evolve?!

Still in testing phase but both vendors have been great to deal with.

I have noticed a couple of things and hoping for others to verify the same. The inscented versions generally smell of rubbing alcohol/nothing. However, AM has a faint whiff of a BO smell. Cohesion and Evolve have a stronger smell - similar to AM but smells very much like goats cheese?! Is that similar to what others have found? Even with the cover scent i can still smell it and suspect others can too and thats just with one spray. BTW I cant stand hoats cheese - makes me want to gag!

Any tips greatly appreciated!

Special thanks to Paulius (AF) and Bobbi W and Sylvia (PheromoneXS/EUphorocXS)
04-13-2018 9:10 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
BlueKnight
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: PheromoneXS - evolve cohesion smell
04-13-2018 10:24 AM

(04-13-2018 9:10 AM)Cookiesncream1981 Wrote:  So im having trouble posting in some of the forums as im a newbie -if one of the admins can then please feel free to move this thread to the appropriate one.

Anyway having bought a couple of products via AromaFero (BW and AM) i hadnt noticed much difference having used for a few days.

I thought id try a mix n match sample set from PheromoneXS and ended up ordering Xist, Evolve and Cohesion (spicebomb scent).

First off both AF and PheromoneXS have been grest to deal with in terms of customer service, the latter including various things (sweets!) for free. Nice touch. With PheromoneXS there was a mixup with the order - received 2 evolve and ended up missing Xist - they sorted things out straightaway and sending me a bottle of Xist, so looks like ive scored a free bottle of Evolve?!

Still in testing phase but both vendors have been great to deal with.

I have noticed a couple of things and hoping for others to verify the same. The inscented versions generally smell of rubbing alcohol/nothing. However, AM has a faint whiff of a BO smell. Cohesion and Evolve have a stronger smell - similar to AM but smells very much like goats cheese?! Is that similar to what others have found? Even with the cover scent i can still smell it and suspect others can too and thats just with one spray. BTW I cant stand hoats cheese - makes me want to gag!

Any tips greatly appreciated!

Special thanks to Paulius (AF) and Bobbi W and Sylvia (PheromoneXS/EUphorocXS)

Hi Cookies.. !
Some people have a stronger sense of smell than others. I have Xist, cohesion and evolve in oil. When I apply them, the smell is very faint. You mentioned that you smell cheese. The only pheromone that I ever could compare that to is Desire me. It contains cops which can smell very strong when you first apply it.
Getting back to advice. The smell of your mones usually dies down within about 30 minutes. You can also apply a cover scent. Use your favorite cologne and apply it after your mone application has dried. Good Luck !
04-13-2018 10:24 AM
stefdude

Sex: Male

Rep Post

04-13-2018 11:25 AM

Did you check the cops option when you were buying those products?It looks like cops.

They've done studies you know...60% of the time, it works every time
04-13-2018 11:25 AM
Lostdreams
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

04-13-2018 3:05 PM

Dont understand how your cohesion smells.
Have oil and spray cohesion and xist and evolve.
Cohesion no smell
Xist faint smell
Evolve strong but dies down. Who cares what people think?
me love the smell
Desire me - strong ohhh so strong ...cops smell lovely.

If thr smell bothers you, try the back of your neck
or on your wrists or on your thighs.
(This post was last modified: 04-13-2018 3:08 PM by Lostdreams.)
04-13-2018 3:05 PM

Scottie2Hottie
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

04-13-2018 3:39 PM

(04-13-2018 11:25 AM)stefdude Wrote:  Did you check the cops option when you were buying those products?It looks like cops.
Cops isn't an option for any of those products.
04-13-2018 3:39 PM
stefdude

Rep Post

04-17-2018 6:04 AM

(04-13-2018 3:39 PM)Scottie2Hottie Wrote:  Cops isn't an option for any of those products.

My bad.But I remember that there was a +cops option in every XS product.

04-17-2018 6:04 AM
Scottie2Hottie
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

04-17-2018 6:34 AM

(04-17-2018 6:04 AM)stefdude Wrote:  My bad.But I remember that there was a +cops option in every XS product.

That must have been a long time ago. I've never seen it. Just with Ascend. Was that before they started selling Desire Me?
04-17-2018 6:34 AM
stefdude

Rep Post

04-18-2018 6:15 AM

(04-17-2018 6:34 AM)Scottie2Hottie Wrote:  That must have been a long time ago. I've never seen it. Just with Ascend. Was that before they started selling Desire Me?

Sorry, that was from True pheromones.

This is strange, if it smells like bad cheese it must be copulins.Maybe the order was completely wrong then and you received 2 bottles of Ascend?

There are 2 quick tests you can do.Apply and spread it, if the smell of bad cheese goes away after 10-20 minutes it should be cops.If everyone can smell it like bad cheese it must be cops.Other nones smell depends on genetics.

04-18-2018 6:15 AM

Scottie2Hottie
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

04-18-2018 9:10 AM

(04-18-2018 6:15 AM)stefdude Wrote:  Sorry, that was from True pheromones.

This is strange, if it smells like bad cheese it must be copulins.Maybe the order was completely wrong then and you received 2 bottles of Ascend?

There are 2 quick tests you can do.Apply and spread it, if the smell of bad cheese goes away after 10-20 minutes it should be cops.If everyone can smell it like bad cheese it must be cops.Other nones smell depends on genetics.
Lol Ok you had me scratching my head. I was like the......
04-18-2018 9:10 AM

Share This Thread