Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
PheromoneXS Sales - April 2016
ShadowX114
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 52
Thanks received:
184 thanks in 118 posts

PheromoneXS Sales - April 2016
04-21-2016 10:51 PM

For those who are not subscribed to PXS' newsletter. Here's a copy/paste. But in short: 30% off retail till April 24th. Code: Curv3Ba11

Quote:I feel like I’ve been playing catch up each time a newsletter goes out and that’s exactly what I hoped to prevent. The last 6 years have been such an amazing thrill and to be able to follow my dreams while helping others succeed in theirs is truly a miracle. I pinch myself just about everyday so as to make sure its all real and thankfully it is.

However every once in a while the universe throws us a curveball, and if you’re like most of us you catch a strike. Sometimes though we hit the dirt, but we can dust ourselves off ready to swing again. Then there are those times you get hit!

It Damn Near Killed Me

Back in November I started having some respiratory difficulties that came out of nowhere. Normally I rarely get more than a cold, and then, not very often. Whatever this thing was I ended up in the emergency room. The diagnosis: bacterial pneumonia!

I took the prescribed medications, still got all the orders out, did a lot of sleeping and managed to heal myself.

Or so I thought!

Fast-forward to mid-February and whatever it was, it was back! This time it was a slow, but steady progression of symptoms that were getting worse until I felt like I had been run over by a truck. There was a point I really believed I was on deaths door. This wasn’t the type of dying us guys experience when we have a cold as any mother, wife, sister, or girlfriend will attest to. This was real, write your last will and testament while waiting for that sweet chariot to take us home, type of dying. I was certain I wouldn’t make it through the night.

I Was Given A Second Chance

After undergoing test after test all coming back negative an astute doctor at a lab somewhere realized I was having a severe allergic reaction. The pneumonia, if I ever really had it, the weeks upon weeks of suffering, knocking on deaths door, all that pain and misery and a couple Benadryl later and I was absolutely fine!

The People We Surround Ourselves With

When I began XS my goal was to provide quality through a customer experience built on trust, value and mutual respect. I believe XS still shares those same traits today. Which is why choosing the right people for the job is so important. My illness, while untimely, really drove the point home. So while many of you have already seen several names on the packing slips, I’m pretty darn certain our latest team member, Leslie, is going to be the perfect fit. She gets it!

Life Can Be Scary Or Beautiful - What Will You Make Of It?

My father who lives with me, was diagnosed with advanced lung cancer and given a year to live if he’s lucky. We are about 6 months into that time frame and without any treatment, no chemo or radiation, at 83 years old he gets out and lives a full life daily. He hasn’t slowed down one bit and my brothers and I are now planning his 84th birthday party in June.

If I hadn’t told you already about the cancer you would never know it if you met him. He’s physically fit, stubborn as an ox and probably as ornery as one too. Is currently juggling 2 girlfriends, but it used to be three up until very recently. The one that was my age, broke it off telling him she needed a break!

My point is here, whether my allergic reaction or something as life-changing as cancer can be, is life is exactly what we make of it. While hindsight is always 20/20 looking back to when I believed I was going to die, I was really terrified. I wanted to live more and wasn’t ready to throw in the towel. There were some people in my life and working for XS who were so quick to just give up, to call it quits. I’m only thankful that I was afforded the opportunity to see this and when exposed that person walked off the job.

Two things happened: It paved the way to find a real superstar like Leslie and it renewed my vision of what I want to accomplish with XS and in life. In the last week I’ve been working with a renewed vigor to recreate blends. Have you noticed we now have Unisexy Oils available? I plan on releasing about 10-20 new beta blends in the next month.

As always you can continue to earn Lifetime Discounts by participating in our community. Those discounts will always combine with whatever discount you might find in a newsletter like this one good for 30% off any retail blends Men, Women and Unisexy. Use the code: Curv3Ba11 in the Enter your Gift Promotion code here field on the cart. Coupon is valid now through Sunday April 24th.

Celebrate life ladies and gentlemen. You really just don’t know when the universe is going to show you a curveball. If you’re like most of us you catch a strike. Sometimes though we hit the dirt, but we can dust ourselves off ready to swing again. Then there are those times you get hit! Whichever it is though the successful get up and get at it.

To your success.

Journal ->: HERE

Current Stash

Alpha Dream: Glace, AM in Black spice
Androtics: TAC (20mcg/akuto scent), P74 (5mcg), P83 (20mcg), P96 (20mcg), P97 (20mcg)
Apex: M3X (Arc), Style (Fuse)
LAL: AV, BW, Max T, OD Gel, Wolf,
Pheromone XS: Evolve Oil, Cohesion, Connections
Love Potion: 30-40+ samples
04-21-2016 10:51 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by Spider-mone, raikahoken, Mars82, V-nice, RussianWolf

NP17
Minor deity

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 499
Thanks received:
943 thanks in 501 posts

RE: PheromoneXS Sales - April 2016
04-21-2016 10:53 PM

10 to 20 beta mixes in the next month. Wow! SteveO has really delivered on innovation. Let's hope they are all excellent mixes.

Sun bespectacled
04-21-2016 10:53 PM
ShadowX114
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 52
Thanks received:
184 thanks in 118 posts

04-21-2016 11:05 PM

Be ready in getting overwhelmed with what to buy.

Journal ->: HERE

Current Stash

Alpha Dream: Glace, AM in Black spice
Androtics: TAC (20mcg/akuto scent), P74 (5mcg), P83 (20mcg), P96 (20mcg), P97 (20mcg)
Apex: M3X (Arc), Style (Fuse)
LAL: AV, BW, Max T, OD Gel, Wolf,
Pheromone XS: Evolve Oil, Cohesion, Connections
Love Potion: 30-40+ samples
04-21-2016 11:05 PM
dorfmeister
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 401
Thanks received:
142 thanks in 116 posts

04-21-2016 11:17 PM

Trying to decide if I will finally buy SOB xs oil to compare with Dirty Primitive. That is the only PXS product currently on my radar.

Intense.
(This post was last modified: 04-21-2016 11:18 PM by dorfmeister.)
04-21-2016 11:17 PM
SeekingSuccess

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1272
Thanks received:
664 thanks in 419 posts

04-22-2016 1:46 AM

(04-21-2016 11:17 PM)dorfmeister Wrote:  Trying to decide if I will finally buy SOB xs oil to compare with Dirty Primitive. That is the only PXS product currently on my radar.

How many products do you have dorf? I feel like you are always commenting on products and the effects but never post reviews.

Not calling you out or anything, just wondering? Thanks
04-22-2016 1:46 AM

Mars82

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1819
Thanks received:
1564 thanks in 801 posts

04-22-2016 2:08 AM

Thanks for the heads up shadow.

LAL:
Nude Alpha, Hypnotica Social, Aqua Vitae, Wolf, LAL Androstadienone, Overdose, Lucky 7*

PheromoneXS:
AscendXS, CohesionXS, EvolveXS, ExoticaXS, ConnectionsXS, BlissXS*, VibeXS*, AscendXS oil*, FlirtXS*, XS99 Beta (Mascot), XS100 Beta (Celebrity), XiSt, 106B (KimbaXS), APi*, XS111 Beta Love Boat, XS112 Beta CrushXS, TabooXS

Apex Pheromones:
Core Fury, Imprint, Dionysos Fury, Core V2 Arc, Praetoria Arc, Cutlass*, M3X, Core V4, Style 2.0, Rone Warrior*, Manimal, Tusc Green*, Supafly*

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Journey-to-Mars

"Will you walk into my parlour?" said the spider to the fly.

Pheromones won't work if you keep thinking that they don't work.
04-22-2016 2:08 AM
moe

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1437
Thanks received:
734 thanks in 485 posts

04-22-2016 3:58 AM

All the beta products I bought from PXs were not worth it. 10 to 20 beta mixes is a lot. Hopefully a few of them will be good enough to make it past the beta stage..

M.

Pheromone Xs:
Ascend, Evolve, Mascot, Barely Legal, Taboo, Flirt, SOB, Connections, Love Boat, Bliss
Alpha Dreams:
AM, Corpo
Liquid Alchemy Labs:
NA, Wolf, AV, DP
Apex:
Style, M3X, Atlas, Tusc
Androtics:
A314, P130,TAC
Pheromone Treasures:
-
A1

"We are what we think, all that we are arises with our thoughts, with our thoughts we make the world." – Gautama Buddha

04-22-2016 3:58 AM
dorfmeister
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks received:
142 thanks in 116 posts

04-22-2016 4:32 AM

(04-22-2016 1:46 AM)SeekingSuccess Wrote:  How many products do you have dorf? I feel like you are always commenting on products and the effects but never post reviews.

Not calling you out or anything, just wondering? Thanks

I don't think I have nearly so many products as most people to be honest. Most of the products people talk about I do not have. I don't buy a ton of products and I like to get a sense if they will work for my purposes before I buy them.

Daily I am using either Bad Wolf, Aqua Vitae, Titan, Overdose and once in a while Kane. I have been putting animalics like real civet and castoreum in Iso E Super under apps. I also always apply DP under my nose. I use Max T 150. Pretty much rarely use any socials.

I've got a system and I keep working to adjust and refine it.

I will use cologne to cover.

These work for my purposes and I see them working.

It is tough to write a review of such a way of using pheromones as most people aren't using them this way.

My interest in SOB comes from thinking of trying it in the slot that that DP fills.

As for reviews I don't know what to make of much of what I read on here. There are a few people who post reliable reports but many seem to be imagining all kinds of specifics that I can't keep track of when I am using pheromones. I notice them working, I see hits, but they often are not that dramatic and I am not able to track with the specifics many seem to notice, like specific distances for diffusion, for example, or what other people are thinking, which many seem to think they can glean.

I've thought about no longer posting because I don't find this to be a particularly friendly place and whatever input I make seems little valued.

Once in a while I can harvest some information that I can use to make my own life a bit better. So I do post some things and ask some questions.

Intense.
(This post was last modified: 04-22-2016 4:42 AM by dorfmeister.)
04-22-2016 4:32 AM
Thanks given by renny, SeekingSuccess, hashishattraction
NikkiReloaded
Mmmmooooooaaarrrrr

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1092
Thanks received:
929 thanks in 444 posts

04-22-2016 5:49 AM

(04-22-2016 4:32 AM)dorfmeister Wrote:  I have been putting animalics like real civet and castoreum in Iso E Super under apps.

Do you have a good (and hopefully inexpensive) source for any of these? I know something like ambergris is very expensive and would imagine the others are too, but I can dream.

"Where do you go from the top? You go OVER the top." Kobe
04-22-2016 5:49 AM

dorfmeister
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks received:
142 thanks in 116 posts

04-22-2016 5:53 AM

Yes.

Civet.

Castoreum

This source is reliable. I don't know about ambergris. Too rich for my blood.

Intense.
04-22-2016 5:53 AM
Thanks given by NikkiReloaded

Share This Thread