Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Pheromone shelf life?
Rcount
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: Pheromone shelf life?
05-25-2019 8:08 PM

i have some Androstenone, 15 yrs plus

works great
05-25-2019 8:08 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Pheroman
ManSLut

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

06-07-2019 10:44 PM

My old mones work great.

My old LPMP ones smell a lot better too

You may be better off wearing nutella, maybe some chick might want to lick it off
My journal http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-PheroMan
My product list http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-...#pid231407
06-07-2019 10:44 PM

Nathaniel45
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

04-29-2020 12:35 PM

I was doing a reading for shelf life o pheromones and i see that i am not the only one who has old mones.Some here have even older then mine.Seems that the problem for pheromones going bad over time is humidity and heat.I put a question to a guy that work in pharmacy.He said "pheromones" used in perfumery are lab sintetized prohormones or steroids and they are not "bio" so they would last a very very long time if properly stored and not exposed to air.Because some molecules suspended in alcohol will evaporate easily making a mix instabil.Nothing new i think for some veteran users on this forum.
Exposed to air ..so once opened a bottle has been exposed to air.Everytime you open the bottle you expose mones to air and humidity.The self life goes down.So the proper storage for long self life would be open once and pour the liquid in 2-3 smaller bottles and use it from them.Well that to late for me.
From the mones i have, Alter ego, X22,C4, W.A.G.G. ,True love spray, have never been opened.They have a plastic seal on top.If you look at a bottle you may think they arrived yesterday.I also have a bottle of A314 and Ammunition never used but it does not have the plastic seal as Androtics didn't used to seal any bottles.
From the ones i have, some i think went bad or maybe just the the scent.Instant Shine i am sure it's not good anymore.Smells weird and i don't feel anything except light headache after 6 hours.At least something improved.sideLol
P74 and Molecule C smells like new.Neroli unchanged.Tomorow P86 to test.
Wolf and Voodoo also smells different.Funny thing, when Gary announced Voodoo he said he uses a special aged oil in first batch.That the "witchy" shit.Mine its ancient now not only aged.Smells a little like vinegar.I buyed Voodoo just a few months after came out.Maybe if i pour some perfumers ethanol in it the scent would be restored ??
What a shame, no mone smelled as good as Wolf.
(This post was last modified: 04-29-2020 12:40 PM by Nathaniel45.)
04-29-2020 12:35 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Shelf Life anon10500 3 1,870 01-22-2016 8:26 PM
Last Post: renny