Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Pheromone effectiveness?
pherosloth
pherosloth

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Question Pheromone effectiveness?
04-10-2015 11:28 PM

Im pretty much a newb at Pheromones but i have done enough reading on them (both forum and scientific reviewing), and i know ive seen a post about it, but i wanted to ask the question of whether pheromones have a sweet spot at a certain hour worn. I know that most have anywhere between 6-8 hoirs or 8-10 hours with some going further into 16 and even 24 hour +. But i haven't seen anything on when they become the most effective. This is something I've been thinking about observing, but i wanted to see if any of you knew the answer to this question (will still try to observe it though Big Grin). Also, ive read about phero overdoses, and how it ghosts you with most mone mixes, but is it possible that as you wear the mones and they begin to lose their based, that sometime around then there would be a level which should have been reached had the OD not happened, making them effective and most potent?

Ex 1: recommended dosage for Evolve is 2 drops more or less and the time it stays on is roughly 8-10 according to P XS. What if i was to put on 3-4 drops, would the mix become what it should have been at 16 to 20 hours?

Ex 2: Say i put on my mones at 1 pm, and they are supposed to last anywhere from 9pm to 11pm. Does it become most effective at say the 6th hour, 7th hour or whatnot?

Any info will help thanks!

Driving the mone car is pretty awesome, its got perks like none other. But if there is anything to gain from pheromones, it is important that we familiarize ourselves with individual components that go into making the mone car.

For what if all our vendors disappeared into mone heaven? Would we be able to make that car again, or would it go vintage?

PheroslothParatrooper
04-10-2015 11:28 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
moneranger
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: Pheromone effectiveness?
04-11-2015 7:29 AM

I believe every person has different sweet spot, the best answer is you must try yourself until find your sweet spot and dosage.

Increase dosage doesn't mean increase its duration too. You can re-apply after hour if you find it needed
Recommended dosage always given to be a guide, you must find yourself
At very first time I tried a lower dosage if it doesn't show any hits I increased it until OD so I can lowered the dosage.

there are 2 version: Spray and Oil
The spray is quicker diffusing and the oil is slower
For newbie I recommend Spray with scent

anyway, welcome pherosloth
04-11-2015 7:29 AM
NuTrix
Enjoying the Journey

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

04-11-2015 8:20 AM

Welcome! Big Grin

There are differing rates of dissipation of the pheromones throughout wear of a blend and a good vender creates a balanced blend with this in mind and some offer a time frame for best efficacy. It really often comes down to trial and error for us. Pheromones, though made to perform a certain way, are distinctly individual accessories and depend a LOT on us and how congruent we are with their intent. When you DO understand what a blend can do for you and learn to use it effectively and in the dose that works best for YOU, that is your sweet spot. Finding it will take some time and effort on your part Smile

You're never too old to learn NuTrix! blowkiss
04-11-2015 8:20 AM
pherosloth
pherosloth

Rep Post

04-11-2015 10:22 AM

Thanks, I've been testing them here at home on people i know, and based on revIews uve been reading and observation, I've come to find that sweet spots are pretty much where the majority of people have found. Also, i found that with deinone, i feel the depression at 2 drops as opposed to 1, and with 1 i am fine (ex: Cohesion). For the most part i keep a journal of each and their effects. Even blending them, ill place each on different app points and keep trqck of what time, how many drops and then watch people as i go about my business, and see how they react and observe which mones are hitting them. Couple more questions i have thought up are these

Is it possible to OD on XiSt spray? And how many drops of BW is too much? I read that the more BW you use the more social it gets, unless there is an OD point? I haven't yet tried a purposeful OD with BW, but i feel in many respects it would be a waste of product. But it wpulf be nice to see if anyone else has tried it, with either XiSt or BW, thanks again!

Driving the mone car is pretty awesome, its got perks like none other. But if there is anything to gain from pheromones, it is important that we familiarize ourselves with individual components that go into making the mone car.

For what if all our vendors disappeared into mone heaven? Would we be able to make that car again, or would it go vintage?

PheroslothParatrooper
04-11-2015 10:22 AM
pherosloth
pherosloth

Rep Post

04-11-2015 10:49 AM

Oh, ive been testing them also when i go out, and BW at 4 drops seems to be social enough, some people getting hit harder than others, and XiSt seems to facilitate it quite well. Although im not sure about Evolve in a public setting, in a personal setting it works quite well.

Another topic of interest ive been thinking of engaging myself in is the idea of mixing the needed attributes of a person to match an astrological sign. For instance, there is this Capricorn i am interested in, and is the reason i decided to buy mones to begin with. I started with wolf for status (and it worked wonders on her, since capricorns love those figures with status and allllphaness i guess?) So ive been testing a XiSt+Evolve+Ascend combo, felt it to be a little to beta amd decided to add in 3 drops of BW over the course of thr last few days, and definitely a lot of kino. i know too much mones may cause me to smell which is why majority of my mones are fxs scents. At the sane time ive seen better hits with a lot of different mones yet i know how each is supposed to be played out. I was thinking of doing a spotlight, alpha mixture, with a social/sexual undertone for that hey look at me im also BF material. Ex: 2 drops Taboo (L&R backside of neck)+2 drops BW (adams apple, partial chect and forearms)+1 drop Evolve (L&R mid part of neck between BW and Taboo). then 2 sprays of XiSt to the chest and 1 drop Cohesion to the back of the neck.

I was thinking i could switch oit certain mones too, like BW for Ascend or keep BW and switch Taboo for Ascend, XiSt for Loveboat... this is why i keep my journal though. In it i put what mone, what its purpose is, what reviews mention about it, what ingredients it may have i.e. Androstenone, Androsterone etc., my experiences, and any afterthoughts i may have, this way i know what mindset to enter when mix mones together.

Any ideas what i can mix to get her to initiate more kino and maybe some prolonged eye contact so i can gauge how aroused she is? By now i would have moved in on this one but it's a complicated story behind it, and its one of those, i want her to be the one to say something so that it doesn't bring tension to the current situational setting. It's not really beta behavior, its just handling it in a smarter fashion as friendships may hang in the balance if this doesn't go smoothly. :3

PheroslothParatrooper
04-11-2015 10:49 AM

mark-in-dallas
Nobody at all

Rep Post

04-11-2015 11:06 AM

I have said this 1,000,000 times, but I will say it again: You should NOT be mixing pheromone products until you have tested each individually, know your sweet spot with them, understand how each effect yourself, its effects on other people, and what you might be able to expect from mixing the products together.

You've only been a member here for 4 days, and just yesterday stated that you are pretty much a newb! You should not be trying to mix and match products yet.

The older I get the less threatening a life sentence sounds

Sympathy for the Devil only results in victimized angels.
04-11-2015 11:06 AM
pherosloth
pherosloth

Rep Post

04-11-2015 7:47 PM

True, ive only been a member here for 4 days but ive spent months looking at this site. This is how ive gotten ideas as to what to mix, but just because i have been a memeber for 4 days doesn't mean ive only been trying them for 4 days. I've actually been trying mones for a few months now, and have gotten an idea of sweet spots based on reactions from others and self. I know what they do and i know how im supposed to fit into themone and how to play their parts well. But this kind of knowledge about them only comes from using each individual one that i have so far, and then taking each and mixing them together and figuring out a game plan for them. I just wanted to find out what other combinations exist as well as information i have yet to find but have done extensive searching for, like time worn and best effect, or duration if extra drops are applied. I cannot believe for one second that putting on 3 drops of any oil product will last as long on a certain area of skin as say 8 drops applied to that same area, too absurd to believe such idea.

PheroslothParatrooper
04-11-2015 7:47 PM
mark-in-dallas
Nobody at all

Rep Post

04-11-2015 10:05 PM

(04-11-2015 7:47 PM)pherosloth Wrote:  I cannot believe for one second that putting on 3 drops of any oil product will last as long on a certain area of skin as say 8 drops applied to that same area, too absurd to believe such idea.

Thanks for the clarification, but even a t a couple of months in of using pheromones, you're still on the new side for attempting to mix and match. Everybody does it when they're new, but for the most part the ones that learn to make them work to suit them generally realize after one or two kitchen sink pherobath trails that they need to take the time and effort to know and understand each product individually before trying to play mad scientist.

As to 3 drops versus 8, well diffusion and efficacy remain constant, so regardless of how much is applied, so while the effects may differ between dosages, duration should not.

The older I get the less threatening a life sentence sounds

Sympathy for the Devil only results in victimized angels.
04-11-2015 10:05 PM
theLaw

Rep Post

04-12-2015 10:53 AM

Too many Red Flags : Troll alert

1) handle

2) asking question designed to illicit strong response (diffusion with drops vs hours-extremely basic question that shows almost zero understanding of mone tech-highly unlikely if someone has actually read the newbie section)

3) Lot of "thinking" but zero action = keyboard jockey - Posing continuous hypothetical scenarios to get members attention - back-story issues = claims of using without reporting = bogus

Just my $.02

Signatures are forum-cancer.Scout
04-12-2015 10:53 AM
pherosloth
pherosloth

Rep Post

04-12-2015 11:37 AM

Nice that answers my question. I was thinking the more oil there is the longer it would take to diffuse, just like the more water there is in any bowl or cup the longer it would take for it all to evaporate. Of course i do keep skin absorption in mind and with your answer i would have to guess that the skin absorbs 3 drops just as fast as 8 when spread out across the skin.

Thanks again to all who helped!

PheroslothParatrooper
04-12-2015 11:37 AM

Share This Thread