Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Pheromone distributors in Europe
albasiero
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Pheromone distributors in Europe
08-03-2014 2:54 PM

I just found that Lovescent and Lacroy are the same (Lovescent is the distributor in US for Lacroy). I live in Europe so it helps me ordering from Lacroy (it is faster and easoer since they deliver from UK).

Do you know if there are some other distributors in Europe fro other pheromones companies? Like Liquid Alchemy, AlphaDream, Androtics or any other?

Toolbox:
  • Androtics: A314, MX297, IS, IG, IO, IH, Ammo, TUTH, TAC
  • LAL: Aqua Vitae, Wolf, Possess
  • Alpha Dream: Glance, Alpha Maschio, LIIK
  • LoveScent:NPA, Impi
  • PXS: Taboo, Domination, Xist, Sob, Bliss
08-03-2014 2:54 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
stefdude

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Pheromone distributors in Europe
08-03-2014 3:20 PM

I think PheromoneXS has recently opened a distribution center in Europe.

They've done studies you know...60% of the time, it works every time
08-03-2014 3:20 PM
albasiero
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

08-09-2014 2:04 PM

I found 2 online shops, one in UK and one in Germany. I think it is the same site, just it has versions in 2 languages. They are:

and the German one is at

They offer products from Alpha Dream, Lovescent and some other producers I don't know who they are (I'm still in the beginning, so I know just some of them).

I also found products from the biggest producers on Amazon.co.uk and on Ebay.co.uk. Usually they are people or small companies that sell pheromones produced by the most known producers. Most of these sellers are form UK and Germany.

Toolbox:
08-09-2014 2:04 PM
MaryAlice
Checking out the place

Sex: Female

Rep Post

08-10-2014 11:02 AM

There is also a polish website:
I've ordered once samples from them, since I live in Poland and that was my first experience with pheromones. I tested Pheromax, which did nothing for me and The Edge, from which I got some nice self-effects, but it still wasn't what I expected and needed. Then I did some research and found this forum, got to know about vendors from the US and despite the shipping costs now I stick to them 'cause they have a variety of good quality, working products.

stefdude - do you know more about the distribution center of PheromoneXS in Europe?
08-10-2014 11:02 AM

Panikos
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

08-10-2014 11:52 AM

You can find some Pheromones here:
I have ordered from them

&

08-10-2014 11:52 AM
albasiero
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

08-10-2014 12:43 PM

(08-10-2014 11:02 AM)MaryAlice Wrote:  There is also a polish website:
I've ordered once samples from them, since I live in Poland and that was my first experience with pheromones. I tested Pheromax, which did nothing for me and The Edge, from which I got some nice self-effects, but it still wasn't what I expected and needed. Then I did some research and found this forum, got to know about vendors from the US and despite the shipping costs now I stick to them 'cause they have a variety of good quality, working products.

stefdude - do you know more about the distribution center of PheromoneXS in Europe?

Unfortunately the Polish site doesn't seem to have an English version, and since I don't understand Polish...

I also decided to stick to the most appreciated producers (mainly the ones with own subforum here http://pherotruth.com/Forum-Pheromone-Co...and-Links) and avoid producers that doen't have review at Pherotruth. I don't have the time and energy to discover on my own what products work and what not. A problem when ordering from US is that I have to pay the customs which can cost a lot. Even so, for most of producers I am interested on (LAL, Androdics, Love Scent, AD and PheromoneXS) I think I will accept I will have to pay everything, at least till I learn which Pheromones work for me and which not.

Toolbox:
08-10-2014 12:43 PM
polarvoid
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

08-10-2014 6:05 PM

I've used a few of these.

Pheromones UK and DE were based in the Netherlands and used to be a good alternative to Lovescent for a number of items, although the range was more restricted. Drlivery times were reasonable. Then they vanished of the web for a good while and this site and more restricted range makes me think they have changed hands.

Attractant does indeed sell some decent product namely Androstenone at approx 6.3/4mcg per spray - Except that it is in a scent-free Isopropanol spray, so without a cover scent, its diffusion is pathetic and if you do apply to clothes, expect to need huge doses - Still, their 3-bottle prices were good value and I've still got some kicking around. Delivery was terrible - weeks and weeks till the order came-in, even within the UK. Don't get it confused with the similarly named US site.

I must say that I too have found the US firms offer better choice and for the most part better delivery, PXS and Liquid Alchemy in particular. Smile
(This post was last modified: 08-10-2014 6:06 PM by polarvoid.)
08-10-2014 6:05 PM
Panikos
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

08-10-2014 6:06 PM

Also try:

08-10-2014 6:06 PM

stefdude

Rep Post

08-11-2014 6:28 AM

(08-10-2014 11:02 AM)MaryAlice Wrote:  stefdude - do you know more about the distribution center of PheromoneXS in Europe?

Unfortunately no, you will have to email SteveO.I tried to order the other day and didn't offer me shipping from Europe.The cost was the same :/

From my experience PheromoneXS and Apex shipping is quite fast to Europe.Apex is very cheap too.

They've done studies you know...60% of the time, it works every time
08-11-2014 6:28 AM
lokoloko
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

11-30-2014 8:14 PM

(08-03-2014 3:20 PM)stefdude Wrote:  I think PheromoneXS has recently opened a distribution center in Europe.

There is no distribution center of Pheromone XS in Europe. It was planned to start on last spring, but finally didn't happen.
However, nowadays you get free shipping (first class letter, relative long waiting) on orders over 50 dollars.
I bought just one week ago.

I also, have bought from Pheromones DE. I got from there New Pheromone Additive, at least cheaper than buying from love scent USA or Lacroy. Because shipping costs, and no worry about customs.
Pheromones DE, shipping it was like 6,4 euro (one year ago). I bought from Pheromones DE, even if I didn't understand a word of the german, but because of getting billed on euros, not in pounds.

Three years using mones.33 yo.Living in Nordic climate, cold and humid, sometimes dry. On this latitude people usually is very cold and oppressed about behavior, when there is no alcohol.Targets are pretty much Caucasian/blond women, not really much chance to test with black, hispanic or asian. Living in student city, I target mostly 18-40 years old.

Chikara,NPA(mixed with after shave)
A314 oil,
SOB, Cohesion, Ascend no cops, Ascend cops, Loveboat, Connections, Bliss, Evolve, Xist oil,Cohesion oil,A1 10mcg/spray
AlphaMaschio
Cologne:Armani Code
My Journal
11-30-2014 8:14 PM

Share This Thread