Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Poll: Pherotruth conference (YES/NO)
YES
NO
[Show Results]

Pheromone conference
TracerX
The Modern Day Casanova

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Lightbulb Pheromone conference
08-08-2022 8:50 AM

Hi guys,

So this was kind of an idea on my mind. I imagined in my head one day some sort of a pheromone conference where you know people discuss their experiences and/or event some research involved stuff and all. While it may be hard to get people in one place in the world, the pandemic proved that online conferences can also be effective.

Now, the first thing that comes to my head as an obstacle is anonymity. Right now no one has to reveal his/her identity here which is nice. And I'd myself prefer to keep anonymous. So I wouldn't say people have to go on cam or even have their photo.

But it would be a very good opportunity to see who we're interacting with, and well it could build us as a community, perhaps inspire the "lurkers-only" to join in on the phero adventure.

Who knows if it becomes a thing, we could do it in a monthly format. I know Reddit groups have monthly calls, and it's pretty good, if someone has time he joins, he listens to it.

Also it's good for new people who are overwhelmed by the info here to listen. And maybe some of the vendors would want to say some stuff too.

Let me know what you guys think Smile

Favorite product: Bad Wolf
My products: AV, Wolf, ETFZ, Unresistable, Casanova,NA, TL, BW,PA
Testers: Voodoo, Evolve, Taboo, Xist , Ascend, Vibe
08-08-2022 8:50 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Share This Thread