Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Pheromone Virgin...
gcbr1000
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Pheromone Virgin...
05-18-2017 11:17 PM

Hello,

I ordered M3X from Apex and was also given a sample of Orbital. I just received them today. I have not tried them yet.

Why do we use pheromones if we already make our own?

I'm assuming it's because we shower too often, but I'd love to hear any other explanations. Thanks!
(This post was last modified: 05-19-2017 9:49 AM by gcbr1000.)
05-18-2017 11:17 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
gcbr1000
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: Pheromone Virgin...
05-19-2017 4:13 PM

Really? No one has even bothered to ask this question? Scratch_one-s_head
05-19-2017 4:13 PM
TheManInTheFedora
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

05-19-2017 4:23 PM

There is no doubt that we produce pheromones ourselves. However, we don't really know our signatures and how much of each do we produce.

That being said and the fact that you state that we produce our own, suggesting self sufficiency, why then did you bother to purchase Pheromones? Since you feel that your own production is enough, why bother to spend money on additional?

Please elaborate.
05-19-2017 4:23 PM
BigDickBandit420

Sex: Male

Rep Post

05-19-2017 4:39 PM

Because I can't get the type of interactions I do without wearing mones.

/bro-science

If you truly become high value, you no longer have to mimic the action or follow the beliefs of high-value men

Having the courage to not make hitting on girls creepy is all you need.
05-19-2017 4:39 PM

gcbr1000
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

05-19-2017 7:28 PM

(05-19-2017 4:23 PM)TheManInTheFedora Wrote:  There is no doubt that we produce pheromones ourselves. However, we don't really know our signatures and how much of each do we produce.

That being said and the fact that you state that we produce our own, suggesting self sufficiency, why then did you bother to purchase Pheromones? Since you feel that your own production is enough, why bother to spend money on additional?

Please elaborate.

It's common knowledge we produce our own. Everyone on this site knows that, yet we all have bought the pheromones. Again, I was asking why we use them. Why aren't ours enough? Do ours wash off in the shower? Do some people not make enough testosterone? I wasn't saying they aren't useful. I was asking if someone on here could explain scientifically why our own aren't enough. I bought them because I am curious. How could I know what it does if I don't try it? I think you may have misinterpreted my question or maybe I didn't ask it clearly.
05-19-2017 7:28 PM
BigDickBandit420

Rep Post

05-19-2017 7:43 PM

They give superrrrr strong pheromonal signals that you will never get with natural pheromones. P96 isn't a feeling I've ever experienced before.

/bro-science

If you truly become high value, you no longer have to mimic the action or follow the beliefs of high-value men

Having the courage to not make hitting on girls creepy is all you need.
05-19-2017 7:43 PM
gcbr1000
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

05-20-2017 12:35 AM

Cool. Thanks for the responses. Curious to try them out.
05-20-2017 12:35 AM
Spars
Serious Poster

Rep Post

05-20-2017 3:23 PM

Personally, I am attempting to be seen and treated the way I believe I should be treated. Also, I think more attractive people emit a more genetically strong pheromone profile and it adds to the attraction a woman perceives.

Once I relized women generally don't find a man's body attractive and it's about value and safety, I realized that it must be something beyond looks. Thus, my searches leading me here: Become perceived as an alpha male, by looking, sounding, and smelling like one. I never had the predisposition to be an alpha male in this neutered society of neutered men and constant political correctness. As a child, I was force fed to believe that there is nothing wrong with a female police officer or fire fighter. The problem is when the sheer physical limits of their gender get in the way and they simply underperform for what the job expects and are given a freee pass because they are built different. Granted, there should be no bias towards a female in a cop uniform, but if she can't perform the same duties, then why even be okay with a female cop?

End of rant.

“I read a theory once that the human intellect was like peacock feathers. Just an extravagant display intended to attract a mate... Just an elaborate mating ritual. Maybe it doesn’t matter that we have accomplished so much for the basest of reasons...”

— Dr. Robert Ford (Anthony Hopkins),
05-20-2017 3:23 PM

Share This Thread