Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Pheromone Recommendation (First Time)
lstp90
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Pheromone Recommendation (First Time)
12-29-2018 8:00 PM

Hello! I went ahead and looked around the forum for a bit and researched a couple that may be of interest. But it appears as if I should look for something that may work in scenarios best for me. I never had trouble with women as I am social. I am a photographer and I am always around models, so testing will be easy. I also party with a lot of different girls out there but I would like to increase my odds of having more encounters.

After reading a lot of the post here I guess to give you a better understanding of my needs, I am looking for something that will add masculinity, attract attention from women in my vicinity (looks/moving closer), and more open to have sex from escalating. I am around younger women (18-25), so something for that age group.

I looked at Evolution and M3X but what is a better recommendation?
12-29-2018 8:00 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
theLaw

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Pheromone Recommendation (First Time)
12-29-2018 8:16 PM

Couple of thoughts:

1. In terms of products, usually best to start with the most popular, as they have the most reviews. Just go to each vendor tab, then click on # of responses - this will bring the most popular products to the top.

2. There are several Top 5 threads here for a shortcut

3. If you're a photographer who doesn't have trouble with women, then this is a strange place to be. Similarly, you'll notice the absence of musicians here as they don't need any help. If you're having trouble getting laid, then you might consider taking a step back and looking for the elephant in the room. Usually it's what guys don't want to admit to themselves. As a photographer, you're well past the problems of access and engagement, so this shouldn't be a problem, hence my "elephant in the room" query.

Just as an example, Terry doesn't need mones.......

[Image: terry-richardson-gossip-girl-1.jpg]

Signatures are forum-cancer.Scout
(This post was last modified: 12-29-2018 8:18 PM by theLaw.)
12-29-2018 8:16 PM
lstp90
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

12-29-2018 8:27 PM

(12-29-2018 8:16 PM)theLaw Wrote:  Couple of thoughts:

1. In terms of products, usually best to start with the most popular, as they have the most reviews. Just go to each vendor tab, then click on # of responses - this will bring the most popular products to the top.

2. There are several Top 5 threads here for a shortcut

3. If you're a photographer who doesn't have trouble with women, then this is a strange place to be. Similarly, you'll notice the absence of musicians here as they don't need any help. If you're having trouble getting laid, then you might consider taking a step back and looking for the elephant in the room. Usually it's what guys don't want to admit to themselves. As a photographer, you're well past the problems of access and engagement, so this shouldn't be a problem, hence my "elephant in the room" query.

Just as an example, Terry doesn't need mones.......

[Image: terry-richardson-gossip-girl-1.jpg]

Hello! Thank you, yeah it is more of a frequency thing for me to be more specific. I meet a girl who is willing about every 4 months or so but I am always around women. Sometimes I have episodes where multiple in a month happens but again, I’m always around women and would like to receive more attention and looks than I do now.

Thank you for your initial advice!
12-29-2018 8:27 PM
theLaw

Sex: Male

Rep Post

12-29-2018 8:35 PM

(12-29-2018 8:27 PM)lstp90 Wrote:  Hello! Thank you, yeah it is more of a frequency thing for me to be more specific. I meet a girl who is willing about every 4 months or so but I am always around women. Sometimes I have episodes where multiple in a month happens but again, I’m always around women and would like to receive more attention and looks than I do now.

Thank you for your initial advice!

Although it's breaking normal protocol, I'll give you a suggestion (simply for my own curiosity). You're in a perfect situation to try this mix, hence my suggestion.

https://pherotruth.com/Thread-The-Love-G...mone-Blend

Signatures are forum-cancer.Scout
12-29-2018 8:35 PM

lstp90
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

12-29-2018 8:41 PM

(12-29-2018 8:35 PM)theLaw Wrote:  Although it's breaking normal protocol, I'll give you a suggestion (simply for my own curiosity). You're in a perfect situation to try this mix, hence my suggestion.

https://pherotruth.com/Thread-The-Love-G...mone-Blend

Wow, I read that and that is the perfect one to try based on description. I plan on ordering next weekend. I’ll keep you updated on results as I plan my photoshoots and go to clubs/parties.

Thank you!
(This post was last modified: 12-29-2018 8:41 PM by lstp90.)
12-29-2018 8:41 PM

Share This Thread