Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Pheromone Fix
MakeShift37
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 13
Thanks received:
8 thanks in 1 posts

Pheromone Fix
08-27-2015 6:02 PM

First off, Hey Mr. E, I feel like you and I just noticed something similar.

To start, one of the first things I was watching out for is using pheromones so frequently that the effects run out. So I decided to take a break.
It was kinda hell.
I have depression. Not just the kind that some report with Androstadienone. Literal, uncontrollable jaded and festering moods. I have gastrointestinal problems that taildove or probably influenced the problem. I have terrible fatigue most of the time. I had a colonoscopy not too long ago. I will go in for the results next Monday.
Any how, when I wear mones, my mood is great! Even when I have overdosed on mones, at least I don't feel depressed. I feel like my mind just moves on. Which is soo hard to do on a normal basis.
When I abstain from mones, the depression seems to manifest.
Today, I was fasting from mones. It sucked. People at work telling me something was off. Women treating me like a soft-gent, instead of a badass. Blah!!
I couldn't even work well (This was typical of me, before using mones, in that I don't feel the energy to work hard when at work).
At home, I washed my face and dried it with a towel I had used to remove some dp and od from my skin a day ago.
I had forgotten about that. But 15 minutes later, I was feeling better. I felt like standing up straight. I was wondering what could have caused it. Then I remembered the towel.

Honestly, I am encouraged to use mones every day. I almost feel like I need to, as if I need a pheromone fix
I asked Garry and here's what he said about wearing mones everyday when I asked about mones losing power if used a lot:
"That is like saying if you put gas in your car everyday it is going to quit running, and if you fill the tank, oh boy then your going to be in trouble, and no matter what don't get the expensive gas."

Here, my main inspiration to use mones daily is not soley for hits or sex, but because it tends to mix well with my body/mental chemistry and uplifts me.

Depression sucks... and I think mones, in sense, do good to my health and well being.
08-27-2015 6:02 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Share This Thread