Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Pheromone Effects on Animals...
Snoopyace

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 841
Thanks received:
1601 thanks in 756 posts

Pheromone Effects on Animals...
05-13-2015 12:30 PM

Yeah yeah, I know I didn't do a search first so there is probably another thread out there with this topic. Oh well...

Has anyone noticed how the different pheromone blends affect animals? It makes sense that they would but I was just curious what blends/reactions anyone has seen from their animal companions or even wild animals?

I bring this up because tomorrow I'm going to the zoo and planning to wear my Excalibur scented Captain with copulins. I have a feeling that the strong androsterone and copulins signature should be a hit. I've worn Pheromones to the zoo before and have noticed that even if you are 20' or more from an animal they seem to be able to zero in on the stinky person wearing Pheromones and they get closer.

I've worn several phero blends to different zoos before and the Androsterone phero blends usually seem to give the best affect with the androstedienone blends working almost as well. Don't go to the zoo wearing anything like The Edge unless you want the animals to either leave and go in their enclosures or get REALLY PISSED.

I used to see a lot of reactions from animals of all kinds when I'd wear A314. I felt like Tarzan where every animal I'd come into contact with (wild and domesticated) was more docile and acted as though I was automatically the alpha. I would also get GREAT pictures at the zoo because every animal seemed to be able to smell my scent and they would get as close as they could to wherever I'd be standing. I was shocked at how I could be so far away and they'd know it was me. This includes reptiles.

I have found that A314 (at least Rev 23), Captain, Grail of Affection, Wolf, Perfect Match, XiSt, Cohesion, and Scent of Eros all seem to affect animals in some positive way. I know that every phero blend likely affects animals but these are the ones off the top of my head that seem to have the most impact.

Does anyone have any products they've used (even if I already listed it) that seems to have that affect?

Do our experiences determine our beliefs or do our beliefs determine our experiences?
05-13-2015 12:30 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Hurakan
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 55
Thanks received:
169 thanks in 95 posts

RE: Pheromone Effects on Animals...
05-13-2015 2:31 PM

Thanks Snoopy, I never thought about going to the zoo with mones. Have fun and looking forward to hearing about it.
05-13-2015 2:31 PM
phero hacker
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 45
Thanks received:
14 thanks in 9 posts

05-13-2015 2:47 PM

I had a dog get onto me at a bus stop on A314 and AMMO once, ahhh those were the days Redface if only it had worked like that on the owner sideLol

Pheromones I have:

AD A314, Togo tester pack.

Pheromone Treasures Captain, AoA, Tester Z69, TS.

Apex Core, Imprint, Tester CV3.
05-13-2015 2:47 PM
Thanks given by Snoopyace
Pheroman
Hardass Cynic

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 3894
Thanks received:
3386 thanks in 1265 posts

05-14-2015 4:24 AM

Female dogs love me, they are always over joyed when they see me.
Male dogs are also friendly, sometimes cautious.
Mones work awesome on bitches. Hi

You may be better off wearing nutella, maybe some chick might want to lick it off
My journal http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-PheroMan
My product list http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-...8#pid36108
05-14-2015 4:24 AM
JaGenau
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 30
Thanks received:
231 thanks in 80 posts

05-14-2015 10:46 AM

I read somewhere (in some scientific paper) that Androsterone is not a dog pheromone, and that they don't react to it. I disagree, dogs absolutely love anything with Androsterone in it and become incredibly submissive.
05-14-2015 10:46 AM

Vinzanity
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 433
Thanks received:
189 thanks in 136 posts

05-14-2015 10:50 AM

hmm idk but sometimes when I wear GOA, my dog is kinda afraid of me, not all the time so i wonder if its the buildup from others. with none based products my dog is more submissive. my friends cat is aggressive to me whenever i wear mones, all kinds of mones, but then again she isnt a friendly cat to begin with.

source: my pure bred German Shepherd (Schutzhund 3)

My Arsenal:

Apex:Core+, Dionysos+, Orbital~, Titan, Praetoria~
Hax: C4, M512+, X22 (oil pack)
LAL: AV, A4A+, Wolf+, Nude, NA+, Max-T 150
PheromoneXS: Ascend*, Bliss~, Celebrity*, Cohesion, Evolve~, Loveboat, SOB+, Taboo*, Xist, Odyssey, Approach Confidence*, Barely Legal*, Exotica*
PheroTreasure: Alpha, Captain+, THU+, GOA, Auraental, Treasureful Shine~, Dunamis Duo~
AD: L2K v2~, AM*, Glace
Androtics: A314~, P74, P86, TUTH*
Love Scent: NPA, Dienone
True Pheromone: TA*, TJ*, TL-, TI*
Erox: Erox-

(*):DUD (-):more negative than positive personally (~):still testing (+): strongly recommended
05-14-2015 10:50 AM
Goodlife
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 250
Thanks received:
120 thanks in 45 posts

05-14-2015 11:10 AM

(05-14-2015 10:50 AM)Vinzanitwon't id='149330 Wrote:hmm idk but sometimes when I wear GOA, my dog is kinda afraid of me, not all the time so i wonder if its the buildup from others. with none based products my dog is more submissive. my friends cat is aggressive to me whenever i wear mones, all kinds of mones, but then again she isnt a friendly cat to begin with.

source: my pure bred German Shepherd (Schutzhund 3)

I wonder how much Androstadienone is in GOA. My dog is afraid of me if I wear cohesion or 2 sprays of l2kv.1. He literally runs from me with his tail between his legs. Lots of Androstadienone In cohesion and 2 sprays of l2kv 1. Androstadienone is the only common denominator I can think of that's freaking him out.

With any other mones around my dog, I notice absolutely no difference in his behaviour, or any other animals for that matter...and I've worn tons of products around animals.

Although my dog did once respond positively with NA, he became very clingy. But it only happened one time and every other time with NA there was no difference.
05-14-2015 11:10 AM
Vinzanity
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 433
Thanks received:
189 thanks in 136 posts

05-14-2015 12:34 PM

(05-14-2015 11:10 AM)Goodlife Wrote:  I wonder how much Androstadienone is in GOA. My dog is afraid of me if I wear cohesion or 2 sprays of l2kv.1. He literally runs from me with his tail between his legs. Lots of Androstadienone In cohesion and 2 sprays of l2kv 1. Androstadienone is the only common denominator I can think of that's freaking him out.

With any other mones around my dog, I notice absolutely no difference in his behaviour, or any other animals for that matter...and I've worn tons of products around animals.

Although my dog did once respond positively with NA, he became very clingy. But it only happened one time and every other time with NA there was no difference.

hmmm i thought dienone was a comfort mone but i guss its diff with dogs?

My Arsenal:

Apex:Core+, Dionysos+, Orbital~, Titan, Praetoria~
Hax: C4, M512+, X22 (oil pack)
LAL: AV, A4A+, Wolf+, Nude, NA+, Max-T 150
PheromoneXS: Ascend*, Bliss~, Celebrity*, Cohesion, Evolve~, Loveboat, SOB+, Taboo*, Xist, Odyssey, Approach Confidence*, Barely Legal*, Exotica*
PheroTreasure: Alpha, Captain+, THU+, GOA, Auraental, Treasureful Shine~, Dunamis Duo~
AD: L2K v2~, AM*, Glace
Androtics: A314~, P74, P86, TUTH*
Love Scent: NPA, Dienone
True Pheromone: TA*, TJ*, TL-, TI*
Erox: Erox-

(*):DUD (-):more negative than positive personally (~):still testing (+): strongly recommended
05-14-2015 12:34 PM
D_Darko
Swedish Trailblazer

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1524
Thanks received:
819 thanks in 329 posts

05-14-2015 3:17 PM

Wolf is great with dogs as you all can imagine. OD seems to work pretty well too.

Nude Alpha and cats man. You want some pussy, wear some NA ;). Probably Nude would work as well.

Journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-One-Shot-At-Glory

Fear is the mindkiller
05-14-2015 3:17 PM
Thanks given by Snoopyace, XyzN

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Pheromone effects and pregnancy - Effects on fetus development moe 1 52 Yesterday 4:41 PM
Last Post: Nooseknitter
  Effects of vasectomy on human pheromone production? alphavitea 2 603 11-26-2012 10:59 AM
Last Post: alphavitea