Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Pheromist's guide : Hyperfocus / cure ADHD
Pheromist
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Pheromist's guide : Hyperfocus / cure ADHD
01-21-2022 8:03 AM

Hello
I cannot post in men's area since I am a newcomer .
I will keep it concise and practical if you want the recipe just look at few bottom sentences.
I am willingly to answer any question, because this website has totally change my life.
I am a physician, aged 28 years old in Thailand. I have bee diagnosed as ADHD
I am quite clever guy, but I have severe problem with attention.
The problem first can be compensated with my hardworking and workaholic personality. But as a physician, The study become so hard that I cant work properly. I always forgotten things / what is have read.
I tried various of medicine such as Ritalin, but it is moderately effective, but the worst thing is it develop TOLERANCE.
I used coffee to deal with the problem which is not much effective, and also developed caffeine addiction
Finally I had depression, and have to take SSRI (since now a day)
At least, my negative thought is subdued, but the attention problem never has been managed properly.

Since November 2021, I accidentally found this website, along with Houseofpheromone.com (HOP)
At that time, I had some problem with my professor
and I previously believed in pheromone, so I want to try it.
The first pheromone is used is Nude Alpha (NA)
(my sweet spot is 2 drops at right cubital fossa)
It is quite effective. My professor age (approximately 35-40 Female) significantly
calm, and begin to like me ; Moreover, the self effect is modest, increasing some calmness and focus, I have used NA for about 1 month and I found that my mood have changed significantly and permanently, I feel less emotional, less labile and more focus with the objective.
(Mr.Nelson had told that if you use the product long enough (no switching to other pheromone), it can raise the testosterone) I become very satisfied with the product, and Liquid Alchemy Lab.
At the same time, I start to use subliminal message form realsubliminal.com, thanks to As3
For me it is significantly effective, and truly life changing. I use “Focus concentration” albums play over and over in my 7 hours of sleep.
Oneday, I read the review of HOP about Bad Wolf (BW) , and I have to admit that it is quite tempting.
So I buy BW 1 bottle via Aromafero quickly. First I used 4 drop … and I feel very anxiety.
I understand that although my inner spirit had been lift with NA for sometime, it cannot hold BW at that dose immediately. So I tapered down to 2 drop for 5 days,and bought “Alpha male” subliminal to play while I was sleeping. After 1 week, I feel I can handle the anxiety I increased the dose to 4 drops, this time my inner spirit is adapted, and I feel as if I am “accepted” by BW. Hits are imminent. My previous professor is completely beta-fied. Self effect are great (Hyperfocus). I can worked much more effectively and improved my attraction drastically as if I have completely cured ADHD.
Special thanks to :
1. >> by Pherotest
for introducing me to the world of pheromone, and writing review at Bad Wolf , everything you said in the article is completely true.
2. as33156
for making me interested in subliminal, it truly changing my life
3. aromafero.uk >> Mr. Paulius Samenas
for exceptional service, and trusted source of BW/NA/Copulin
4. You >> for reading my post
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Pheromist ‘s recipe to treat ADHD and your life
- Bad wolf 2 drops >> titrate to 4 drops at right cubital fossa
- Aromafero’s copulin 2 bulb drop at left cubital fossa (Thanks to thread Bad wolf mastery)
- Realsubliminal.com’s Super concentration while studying/working
- Realsubliminal.com’s Alpha male while sleeping
(This post was last modified: 01-21-2022 8:12 AM by Pheromist.)
01-21-2022 8:03 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
TracerX
The Modern Day Casanova

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Pheromist's guide : Hyperfocus / cure ADHD
01-21-2022 9:24 AM

Welcome to PT man, it's interesting for me I get the opposite, I feel less "focused" with NA I think. Like I really can't study with it haha. For me the focus come from Possess Alpha for example Big Grin . But great story, I'm sure it'll inspire a lot! Good job.

Favorite product: Bad Wolf
My products: AV, Wolf, ETFZ, Unresistable, Casanova,NA, TL, BW,PA
Testers: Voodoo, Evolve, Taboo, Xist , Ascend, Vibe
01-21-2022 9:24 AM
Pheromist
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

01-21-2022 10:24 AM

(01-21-2022 9:24 AM)TracerX Wrote:  Welcome to PT man, it's interesting for me I get the opposite, I feel less "focused" with NA I think. Like I really can't study with it haha. For me the focus come from Possess Alpha for example Big Grin . But great story, I'm sure it'll inspire a lot! Good job.
You should try BW
01-21-2022 10:24 AM
TracerX
The Modern Day Casanova

Rep Post

01-21-2022 6:45 PM

(01-21-2022 10:24 AM)Pheromist Wrote:  You should try BW

Man I have so many reports with BW, it's amazing yeah. I used it a lot in summer

Favorite product: Bad Wolf
My products: AV, Wolf, ETFZ, Unresistable, Casanova,NA, TL, BW,PA
Testers: Voodoo, Evolve, Taboo, Xist , Ascend, Vibe
01-21-2022 6:45 PM
RTBoss
Olfactory Brainwashing Genius

Rep Post

01-22-2022 9:40 AM

Limitless and Thinker at Pheromone XS. I love Limitless.

My Journal
01-22-2022 9:40 AM

Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

01-22-2022 12:50 PM

For focus I'm a huge fan of a Pheromone Treasures product called Treasureful Shine. It is incredible for clearing away the mental clutter to help with focus. It's also very nice for creating compliance in others.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
01-22-2022 12:50 PM

Share This Thread