Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Pherocide vs AV
dorfmeister
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 182
Thanks received:
31 thanks in 26 posts

RE: Pherocide vs AV
05-31-2015 3:49 PM

(05-23-2015 1:51 PM)Cornfed Wrote:  That's my primary combo right now, until my Glace gets in and I can test it. I really do love Bliss and wear a spray in my hair whenever I wear mones now. The sample I was sent is going fast. I just want to try another social before I fully commit, and I want to see how the HEDIONE in Glace works in combo with my other mones. But Bliss definitely makes me and everyone around upbeat and happy.

I am curious about the Hedione as well. I should add though that you could buy Hedione cheap online and mix up a bottle of it. Also many colognes contain a lot of Hedione. CK One is supposed to be 50 percent Hedione. Acqua Di Gio is supposed to be about 25% Hedione. I tried a spray of Acqua Di Gio at the department store yesterday. I liked the fragrance of it but not necessarily more than something like Bad Wolf.

Bad Wolf.
(This post was last modified: 05-31-2015 3:50 PM by dorfmeister.)
05-31-2015 3:49 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Cornfed
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 31
Thanks received:
111 thanks in 63 posts

05-31-2015 5:48 PM

I wear Acqua Di Gio frequently, but it's expensive. I don't know about the Hedione specifically, but I'm definitely loving Glace at this point.

Collection
Pheromone XS: Evolve, Cohesion oil
Pheromone XS Samples: Bliss, Ascend spray, SOB, Vibes, Cohesion spray, Ascend oil
Liquid Alchemy: Nude Alpha
Pheromone Treasures: Escape the Friendzone, Grail of Affection, Androstadienone oil
Androtics: Ammo, Turn Up The Heat
Alpha Dream: Glace
Love Potion: #9, Merlin's Blend, Homme, Excalibur, Teddy Man 2, Elementary Chapter 5, TMI, Super for Men II, Pashazade, Voracious
Love Scent: New New Pheromone Additive
05-31-2015 5:48 PM
Hurakan
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 67
Thanks received:
177 thanks in 100 posts

06-06-2015 6:49 AM

Assuming you already can attract women and are not expecting the mones to do magic, I would go with Wolf stand alone as mentioned, or L2K. Its a great everyday signature for your age group. Your still pumping out tons of natural pheromone and don't need much either. So don't over do it. Add some GOA or Core to the mix for study groups or parties and that's really all you need. If you want it too be sexual steer it that way. AV is awesome, but prob will land you in fights or scare off the younger women. Stick to fun and sexy, with a little Alpha.
06-06-2015 6:49 AM

Share This Thread