Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
PheroTruth outranks Pherotalk!
meng123
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 295
Thanks received:
149 thanks in 75 posts

RE: PheroTruth outranks Pherotalk!
05-23-2012 11:27 AM

(05-23-2012 11:20 AM)AlternativeGirl Wrote:  Since you recommend it, dear Meng, I will be sure to. I had not as of yet because I do not own any of Love Potion's products.

But, honestly, I had been thinking about placing an order with them, and I was somewhat overwhelmed by the sheer magnitude of products and information there was to take in.

Maybe taking a look at the forum would help Big Grin

Haha,no worries about that.You dont really need any of their products to join the forum.I actually joined the forum first before buying anything to get some advice on what products to choose but ended up hanging out around there as well (>_<)Lol,i put dont know yet for whats my favorite love potion product when i joined(:-p)My stuff shipped on saturday so i should see it sometime next week.(^_^)

Theres a lot of women there and they are all really nice and amazing like you so im sure you will fit right in with them(^_^)If you post an introduction in the welcome section,im sure they will give you lots of good advice if you want it. Definitely helped me sort through the massive amounts of products quicker.

Useful tips if your new to mones
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Newbie-tips
(This post was last modified: 05-23-2012 11:28 AM by meng123.)
05-23-2012 11:27 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by AlternativeGirl

mark-in-dallas
Administrator

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1000
Thanks received:
2702 thanks in 1237 posts

05-23-2012 11:44 AM

(05-23-2012 11:20 AM)AlternativeGirl Wrote:  Maybe taking a look at the forum would help Big Grin

Better yet, call Mara up and ask for her suggestions for you, and while you're at it you could ask her to create the forum account for you. All memberships over there require admin approval anyway, so you could knock 2 birds out with 1 stone.

Nobody changes until the pain of staying the same becomes greater than the pain of change....

A guilty conscience can be more cruel a judge than any court of law. In the end its not how many toys we had, and all that we ever were is the impressions we left on those we leave behind.

Live life as you want to be remembered when you're gone!
05-23-2012 11:44 AM
Thanks given by meng123, AlternativeGirl
mark-in-dallas
Administrator

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1000
Thanks received:
2702 thanks in 1237 posts

05-23-2012 11:51 AM

(05-23-2012 11:09 AM)meng123 Wrote:  Haha,try the love potion forum.Its the only other forum i like other than the pherotruth one(^_^)

Yeah, I was talking to Mara just the other day, and she specifically mentioned you by name!

You're probably wondering what the hell you did that called you to Mara's attention, aren't you?

Don't fret it buddy, she just told me that she thought you were a great guy! Smile

Nobody changes until the pain of staying the same becomes greater than the pain of change....

A guilty conscience can be more cruel a judge than any court of law. In the end its not how many toys we had, and all that we ever were is the impressions we left on those we leave behind.

Live life as you want to be remembered when you're gone!
05-23-2012 11:51 AM
Thanks given by meng123, AlternativeGirl
meng123
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 295
Thanks received:
149 thanks in 75 posts

05-23-2012 11:55 AM

(05-23-2012 11:51 AM)mark-in-dallas Wrote:  Yeah, I was talking to Mara just the other day, and she specifically mentioned you by name!

You're probably wondering what the hell you did that called you to Mara's attention, aren't you?

Don't fret it buddy, she just told me that she thought you were a great guy! Smile

Thats good.I like mara a lot,shes a really nice person.Her knowledge of tv shows is awesome too(^_^)

Useful tips if your new to mones
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Newbie-tips
05-23-2012 11:55 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  PheroTruth now ahead of pherotalk mark-in-dallas 6 677 05-31-2012 12:17 PM
Last Post: Pheroquirk