Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

Erox Friends and Family Discount
30% off available to PheroTruth members Only
Register now and get exclusive access to a discount code good for 30% off on any Erox purchase!

Erox is a new product release from CrowdGather.com, and has been generating  a lot of buzz and excitment among PheroTruth members.

Register now and see what all the fuss is about!

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
PheroProof Recipe...
JAYCEE
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 169
Thanks received:
261 thanks in 133 posts

PheroProof Recipe...
08-29-2010 8:04 PM

I keep reading that the Pheroproof/MX101 recipe was posted but I can't find it.

Does anybody here have it? I'd like to try it out, I heard it's the best.
08-29-2010 8:04 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

mark-in-dallas
Nobody Special

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 422
Thanks received:
935 thanks in 513 posts

RE: PheroProof Recipe...
08-29-2010 8:45 PM

That was Futurist's mix, and he and Androtics are the only ones that have it, but after Androtics fucked him over, he rode off into the sunset.

Edited: for correction

[Image: vipersig.jpg]
In the end, your legacy should be what you've accomplished and what you left behind, not what battles you fought and who you drove into the dust.
08-29-2010 8:45 PM
ClintX2
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 305
Thanks received:
501 thanks in 236 posts

08-29-2010 11:25 PM

VIsionary created Pheroproof? What mix did Futurist create? Confused
08-29-2010 11:25 PM
JesseJester
Call Me Daddy

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 137
Thanks received:
199 thanks in 80 posts

08-30-2010 12:50 AM

Well, if it ever returns to Smartmones.....here the link:

Don't set boundaries, discover them.
08-30-2010 12:50 AM
mark-in-dallas
Nobody Special

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 422
Thanks received:
935 thanks in 513 posts

08-30-2010 6:25 AM

(08-29-2010 11:25 PM)ClintX2 Wrote:  VIsionary created Pheroproof? What mix did Futurist create? Confused

You're right. My Bad. It was futurist that created it. I don't know why but I always got those two confused. Blush

[Image: vipersig.jpg]
In the end, your legacy should be what you've accomplished and what you left behind, not what battles you fought and who you drove into the dust.
08-30-2010 6:25 AM

Tisha
Inactive Account

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 148
Thanks received:
195 thanks in 154 posts

08-31-2010 4:30 AM

This page is the old pheroproof page they had set up and was only by invitation when they were testing Pheroproof for Futurist. Its not valid anymore unless one of the staff sends you to it which means your invited to test it. There are a lot of these type pages.

They do however sell Pheroproof over at AD. You just dont know its pheroproof.

No formula you come up with using AD mones is yours. Its basically set up that way if you think about it. Futurist put together a great mix using putatives. Thing is he could not replicate it for sale without being controlled by AD because he really didnt know what was in it. No one knows what the putatives true molecular names are except them. So its easy for them to just change the number and let "Pheroproof" faid into the sunset.

If your planning on being a formulator or vendor do it using pheromones you know the molecular name of. Nothing that is coded. This way you have control of your product and no one else. If however you are not looking to be a vendor and just want to have fun creating mixes then Androtics does help some members out and creates your mix. As you can see in the store Steve has a mix so does DJ wildflower and Cat. Dolly even had one. Long as you know once you tell them the mix its theirs to use however they want and you lose control of it. Futurist found this out the hard way.

I dont remember the exact formula. What I do recall.......... High Androstenone mix but very well buffered with Alpha Androstenol Beta Androstenol TAA and TAF
08-31-2010 4:30 AM
zeph
=]

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 87
Thanks received:
79 thanks in 49 posts

08-31-2010 4:38 AM

(08-31-2010 4:30 AM)Tisha Wrote:  

This page is the old pheroproof page they had set up and was only by invitation when they were testing Pheroproof for Futerist. Its not valid anymore unless one of the staff sends you to it which means your invited to test it. There are a lot of these type pages.

They do however sell Pheroproof over at AD. You just dont know its pheroproof.

No formula you come up with using AD mones is yours. Its basically set up that way if you think about it. Futerist put together a great mix using putatives. Thing is he could not replicate it for sale without being controlled by AD because he really didnt know what was in it. No one knows what the putatives true molecular names are except them. So its easy for them to just change the number and let "Pheroproof" fad into the sunset.

If your planning on being a formulator or vendor do it using pheromones you know the molecular name of. Nothing that is coded. This way you have control of your product and no one else. If however you are not looking to be a vendor and just want to have fun creating mixes then Androtics does help some members out and creates your mix. As you can see in the store Steve has a mix so does DJ wildflower and Cat. Dolly even had one. Long as you know once you tell them the mix its theirs to use however they want and you lose control of it. Futerist found this out the hard way.

Tisha

Sigh, that sucks. I've been thinking about it for a really long time now, but there's a way to figure out what putative each is. It just requires a lot of machinery. IR spec machine, NMR machine, etc. It's what organic chemists use to figure out the exact structure of an unknown molecule. Too bad I can't just use the one at school... or know anyone that would let me use their multi million dollar machinery. =[
08-31-2010 4:38 AM
Tisha
Inactive Account

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 148
Thanks received:
195 thanks in 154 posts

08-31-2010 5:04 AM

Ah ok I found it 201 and 202 are TAA and TAF, I guess my memory is not as bad as I thought LOL

Quote:a quick look at the pheroproof website says that it contains 5 pheromones. quoting the site 'during the research and development phase to reference the formula's contents. We tested 139 combinations of pheromones to arrive at the Pheromone Proof!'s formula. "Androstenone-Androstenol-Beta Androstenol" means it has the three pheromone chemicals Androstenone, Androstenol and Androste-Beta-Androstenol and "Ax 201 and Ax 202" are two secret pheromone chemicals that most manufacturers are even unaware exist!

Tish
08-31-2010 5:04 AM
Tfrankz
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 7
Thanks received:
31 thanks in 17 posts

08-31-2010 5:16 PM

I was told by Mike it was a very high hit you over the head Mcg per spray count.
08-31-2010 5:16 PM

Gegogi
Yikes! Cupcakes 'n Bondage

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 26
Thanks received:
83 thanks in 45 posts

08-31-2010 8:46 PM

I still have a quarter of a bottle of PP I use for special dates a few times a year. It has the original ammo scent package. However the Androstanone content is so high (7.5mcg per spray) it sinks pretty bad when the cologne fades (2 hours or so). I have a full bottle of the "accessory" Androstanone additive. I can't imagine PP needing more Androstanone.

Ah don't wanna pickle...just wanna ride mah motosickle! Twisted
(This post was last modified: 08-31-2010 8:47 PM by Gegogi.)
08-31-2010 8:46 PM

Share This Thread