Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
PheroMagnetic? Venom?
Androcles - Banned
Banned

Sex: Male

PheroMagnetic? Venom?
02-20-2017 12:07 PM

I stumbled upon this website. It appears to be from Indonesia. You may have to have Chrome translate in your address bar or whatever you use. I noticed Venom. LOL.

Just wanted to update post this out there, maybe some folks already have experience with these?

[Image: IvWQv2.png]

[Image: DrACaK.png]

Here are some old PT threads under New Users Intros I found in hindsight:

https://pherotruth.com/Thread-Indonesia

https://pherotruth.com/Thread-Another-Indonesia

########################################​#########

Things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who hustle.
--Abraham Lincoln
02-20-2017 12:07 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
theLaw

Rep Post

RE: PheroMagnetic? Venom?
02-20-2017 12:32 PM

Most of the products in this industry are sold as essentially "bootleg" versions of legit products........especially in Asian markets.

The products that you posted look a bit too similar to HAX mixes, which might even be knockoffs of other products. Mark has even mentioned that there are several products from major vendors which are all essentially the same mix (Chris?).

I wouldn't be surprised if the owner of that site is actually a member here.

For instance, look at RawChemistry brand mones on Amazon.......over 1500 posted customer reviews, and basically non-existent on this forum (found 1 post).

Cheers!Mrgreen

Signatures are forum-cancer.Scout
02-20-2017 12:32 PM
Androcles - Banned
Banned

02-20-2017 1:10 PM

LOL. ** He said Chris *** LOL. [Image: biggrin.gif]

I wouldn't be surprised if the owner of that site is actually a member here........ROFLMAO <= That just made my afternoon!

Yeah. I have Raw Chemistry. Oil. It smells slightly less than A & F Fierce or Mont Blanc Legend. It doesn't last as long, meaning the blend breaks in half drastically. No gradual evap-down in 2-3 hours. Half of the constituents, ie, Veviter, Citris, Fir, Cardomon, Jasmine..etc..etc..

It has high ratings on Amazon, I think....because they give you a whole free bottle of whatever you want provided you write a review on Amazon.

There is some (I notice very low) mone power initially, but it's like a circumcised and squished, mutant-cousin of Taboo if you ask me. <=I should not have typed that.

I spilled some on my mone holder plastic thingy and it melted the plastic surface resembling molecular acid like Hick's plate armor from the movie "Aliens".

The packaging was nice though. Unfortunately, I never got my free bottle. Why waste the time?

########################################​#########

Things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who hustle.
--Abraham Lincoln
(This post was last modified: 02-20-2017 1:20 PM by Androcles.)
02-20-2017 1:10 PM
t-Rex
Awesome Place in IDN

Rep Post

02-20-2017 2:32 PM

Its just a scam, trying to fool people only for money. The funny things is, peoples who buy this product believe if this product work like a charm. I tried it one, and what im thinking? Only a perfume in a small bottle and they sold as a perfume pheromones which can attract women and arrousal them sexually.

When i ask the seller every one of their product, they didn't know what kind effect its create, they just says "it work like a magic".

Don't buy it, is a trash not worth it any penny, trust me.

You're victim of your own mind Dirol
(This post was last modified: 02-20-2017 2:44 PM by t-Rex.)
02-20-2017 2:32 PM
Paradox
The Living Legend

Rep Post

02-21-2017 7:54 AM

(02-20-2017 12:32 PM)theLaw Wrote:  Most of the products in this industry are sold as essentially "bootleg" versions of legit products........especially in Asian markets.

For instance, look at RawChemistry brand mones on Amazon.......over 1500 posted customer reviews, and basically non-existent on this forum (found 1 post).

Cheers!Mrgreen

So funny because I did try a Raw Chemistry product recently. There are 1500 reviews from 1500 noobs (to the pheromone world). Most likely it's their first time trying a pheromone cologne.

The reviews read like some of the reviews here. "She looked at me" or "She was twirling her hair." Anyway, in exchange for a review they will give you a free product. How many negative reviews do you think you will get by offering a free product in exchange for a review? Answer: None.

It seems to be a simple product with Androstenone and maybe DHEA (speculation). I'm guessing DHEA because women were saying things like "Are you ok?" and "Don't strain yourself." (I was carrying groceries). DHEA over 50 mcg's makes men look weak.

"Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence."--- Vince Lombardi
02-21-2017 7:54 AM

Share This Thread