Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Phero- X
siahaan
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
0 thanks in 0 posts

Phero- X
02-24-2013 5:13 PM

Hi
I am from Indonesia. I am a beginner in pheromones. I'm currently using the product of Phero-X because the product is the most easy to get than any other product in my country. Through online shopping.

My current age is 28 years, Batak tribes, worked as a salesman. Every day I use the bike to perform work activities, I would like to ask if any of you are using the product Phero-X is and how it results in line with your experience.

thank you for your time
02-24-2013 5:13 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Ozee
Pheromone lab rats

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 246
Thanks received:
127 thanks in 83 posts

RE: Phero- X
03-02-2013 2:11 AM

Phero-x is a scam. I bought it once and it was total waste of money. I was skeptical until I found Pherotruth. Try order from Liquid Alchemy Labs. You will be satisfied Pleasantry

Liquid Alchemy Labs
AV
Wolf
Bad Wolf
Dirty Primitive
Nude
Voodoo
SXD-9
Overdose
Possess Alpha
Hypnotica
A1

Pheromone-XS
SOB (Spray)
Bliss
Xist (Oil & Spray)
Dominant Ascend
03-02-2013 2:11 AM
maeve
Noobie

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 201
Thanks received:
31 thanks in 20 posts

RE: Phero- X
03-24-2013 9:18 PM

(03-02-2013 2:11 AM)Ozee Wrote:  Phero-x is a scam. I bought it once and it was total waste of money. I was skeptical until I found Pherotruth. Try order from Liquid Alchemy Labs. You will be satisfied Pleasantry

Hi. I dont hink thats entirely true. Maybe Phero-X doesnt have the same concentration, or the quality of other, more prominent brands in the market. Before I find this forum also, I bought a bottle and experimented around. And it worked. I cant compare with other products just yet since I'm still awaiting for them to arrive (Glace, Androstadienone , TL).

Most noticeable effect actually came from two of my office mates, and a college friend of mine.

So yeah, it does work, but u must find your sweet spot, since the smell is kinda overpowering (I love it tho, so no problem there).
03-24-2013 9:18 PM

Share This Thread