Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
Phero Fusion 919
BeautifulEnigma
Serious Poster

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1340
Thanks received:
721 thanks in 372 posts

RE: Phero Fusion 919
11-13-2015 3:37 PM

(10-12-2015 6:21 PM)HappyGoSkillfully Wrote:  I owe a review here. I wore this out for a softball game TH night. My intent was to wear one spray. Being the first spray out of the brand new bottle, very little came out of the first spirt after pumping it a few times. Most likely 1/3 to 1/4 of a spray. So of course I sprayed a full one after that to come to a total of around 1.25 or 1.33 sprays.

Application point = left wrist. Sprayed in car on ride to park from bar we had some pregame beers.

Semi-finals of our Fall League. We led the whole damn game until the end and had one shitty inning and lost 13-11 ending our season until late April next year.

I noticed that this amount gave a definite Social boost to our postgame beers. One of my buddies just kept needing to get my attention. He kept touching my left forearm to get my attention. He did this like 10 times! That was out of the ordinary. Incidentally he was sitting on my left hand side at our table. There were many conversations and it seemed everyone wanted my opinion on everything from who should be back on the team next year to Fantasy Football lineups. We didn't go anywhere honey-watching after the game, so I don't have any lady reviews here.

My biggest take on my first run with P919, at least at that doseage, is that it was a Social attention getter for me. I enjoyed it.

Bump. Any other reports on this, HGS? Smile

I can create a vibe without saying anything, just by being in the room.

Personality type: ENFP

My journal: True Life Olfactory Vibe
11-13-2015 3:37 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Share This Thread