Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Phero Diffusion (toutsif and RussianWolf)
michaelm
Checking out the place

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Phero Diffusion (toutsif and RussianWolf)
01-31-2019 9:19 PM

Hey everyone,
I have been reading a few interesting posts on different techniques to increase pheromones diffusion.

https://pherotruth.com/Thread-Pheromone-...n-Technics (by toutsif)
>>Toutsif explains a few interesting tricks to improve pheromones diffusion

https://pherotruth.com/Thread-a-pheromon...n-necklace (by RussianWolf)
>>RussianWolf mentions the use of necklace diffuser for pheromones

I am especially interested in the last post by RussianWolf. Since both posts haven't been active since 2015-16, I figured it would be interesting to bring these topics back.

I would PM both authors directly, but as a new member in the forum, I am unable to do so.

Let me know what you guys think of these tricks and what is your favorite and successful techniques for pheromone diffusion.

Thanks
01-31-2019 9:19 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Paradox
The Living Legend

Rep Post

RE: Phero Diffusion (toutsif and RussianWolf)
02-01-2019 8:42 AM

(01-31-2019 9:19 PM)michaelm Wrote:  Let me know what you guys think of these tricks and what is your favorite and successful techniques for pheromone diffusion.

Thanks

Well, honestly these tips and tricks are not really necessary and may be ineffective. Russian Wolf's idea of wearing a diffusion pendant is nice but is lacking a component of diffusion which is heat. Body heat is what makes perfumes and colognes diffuse.

Perfumes and colognes are usually somewhere in the range of 80-90% alcohol. Alcohol drives diffusion. Alcohol is a volatile substance, meaning it desperately wants to evaporate.

As the alcohol evaporates, it diffuses the scent it is mixed with into the air. The molecules of the scented compounds mingle with the molecules of the air. Heavily applied scent will diffuse widely, filling a room. Lightly applied scent will only be noticeable when people are close to you. ()

"Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence."--- Vince Lombardi
02-01-2019 8:42 AM
RussianWolf

Rep Post

02-01-2019 10:44 AM

Hey Michaelm, Yeah, I actually have a pendant diffuser that I use for essential oils. I got it a few months ago, but to be honest, I haven't even tested it myself with pheromones.
Certain mones cause me to get lethargic or depressed, so I thought this would be a good supplement to applying to my skin. Not a fan of applying to my clothes.

If nothing else, the mones will diffuse enough with a pendant to give selfies... and I'm sure will work on others, if they are in a warm and close environment. But it's not going to diffuse very well like Paradox stated. I generally use the essential oils for a personal lift. Hopefully when it warms up again, I can try it out and report back.

You want to know the truth, but then when it's given to you; you don't know what to do with it.
02-01-2019 10:44 AM
michaelm
Checking out the place

Rep Post

02-01-2019 11:09 AM

(02-01-2019 8:42 AM)Paradox Wrote:  Well, honestly these tips and tricks are not really necessary and may be ineffective. Russian Wolf's idea of wearing a diffusion pendant is nice but is lacking a component of diffusion which is heat. Body heat is what makes perfumes and colognes diffuse.

Perfumes and colognes are usually somewhere in the range of 80-90% alcohol. Alcohol drives diffusion. Alcohol is a volatile substance, meaning it desperately wants to evaporate.

As the alcohol evaporates, it diffuses the scent it is mixed with into the air. The molecules of the scented compounds mingle with the molecules of the air. Heavily applied scent will diffuse widely, filling a room. Lightly applied scent will only be noticeable when people are close to you. ()

Thank you for your insight Paradox
(02-01-2019 10:44 AM)RussianWolf Wrote:  Hey Michaelm, Yeah, I actually have a pendant diffuser that I use for essential oils. I got it a few months ago, but to be honest, I haven't even tested it myself with pheromones.
Certain mones cause me to get lethargic or depressed, so I thought this would be a good supplement to applying to my skin. Not a fan of applying to my clothes.

If nothing else, the mones will diffuse enough with a pendant to give selfies... and I'm sure will work on others, if they are in a warm and close environment. But it's not going to diffuse very well like Paradox stated. I generally use the essential oils for a personal lift. Hopefully when it warms up again, I can try it out and report back.

Thank you. I am going to see how it goes first without using any extra stuff but my own skin for diffusion. But let me know how your experiment goes with the necklace pendant.
(This post was last modified: 02-01-2019 11:11 AM by michaelm.)
02-01-2019 11:09 AM

LastDragon
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

03-07-2019 7:45 PM

Cover scents will help with diffusion. I prefer to get my mones unscented and use my own covers. Generally I tend to put on the covers first, followed by the mones on top.

From this thread:

(07-28-2013 9:45 AM)Snoopyace Wrote:  I use oils for the most part but even with sprays I put the scent on first and then the pheromones on top of the scent with the idea that the scent will diffuse through the pheromones and take the pheromone molecules with. Seems to work very well for me that way.

(03-07-2019 3:02 AM)LastDragon Wrote:  There are a few other methods that may help increase diffusion.

Thundr said that to help NA burn faster, he would put a drop in the elbow and apply the cover directly on top. Then he would mix gently and "paint" this mixture to the app points. I have not tried this method, but I think it would work. I don't know how longevity would be affected, though.

Alternatively, I believe Snoopy and others sometimes add drops of IES/Timbersilk/Sylvamber into the mone bottles and let age and mix for a while. It is said to increase both diffusion and longevity.

I've yet to try this either, and am unsure if it might diffuse too far and cause the mones to not be traced back to me, but it seems like it would be good for something like Swoon or straight astaxanthin, as astaxanthin is a heavier molecule.

It should work for oxytocin as well, because that is a very heavy molecule, and if it increases longevity, too, all the better, since it seems to have a short lifespan on the skin.

I'm unsure of how this works, though, because logically, I figure if diffusion is increased, then longevity would therefore decrease. I believe one user claimed it would help with diffusion only and not longevity.
IES is a fixative used in perfumery to increase longevity of the fragrance, though, so I suppose it might work with pheromones as well.

I may give it a shot in the future and mix the mones and IES in a separate bottle just in case I am not satisfied with the results.
03-07-2019 7:45 PM

Share This Thread