Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Pherluv.com, anyone tried it?
Kahotep
Censored By PheroTruth.

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 162
Thanks received:
116 thanks in 79 posts

RE: Pherluv.com, anyone tried it?
05-16-2013 3:38 AM

He insults like a little kid... What an amateur. He can't even troll this site right, I am so offended by that... Who cares about their product.

The truth is stranger than fiction... It's best to ascertain a reasoning for yourself than to rely on another persons judgement
05-16-2013 3:38 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Wyatt
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 32
Thanks received:
98 thanks in 56 posts

05-16-2013 5:09 AM

Seriously, if you're going to get into this market, actually test the crap out of what you're trying to sell. It's actually got to work or you won't get any positive word of mouth and make sure the effects match what you claim. Otherwise you'll get some newb sales and a bad name for yourself. The real big money is from the peeps that actually believe in the stuff and obsessively check various sites and test the stuff they buy. If your stuff really works, then peeps will talk about it, this will in turn steer lots of newbs your way. You also could have tried honesty and contacted the admins and state that you're the owner or heavily affiliated with the company but you're making a limited 24 hour free promotion (while supplies last), that is you're so confident in your product that you'd send out a bottle for free (peeps have to pay the shipping) on the condition that they give it an honest review on this site. They might have also set you up a section, again if you were upfront and honest in the first place. If your product(s) actually worked, then you'd actually be helping your business and not hurting it. The rest was just dumb, and the replies even worse.
05-16-2013 5:09 AM
seeusmile
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1904
Thanks received:
946 thanks in 517 posts

05-16-2013 5:20 AM

this is by far one if the most entertaining threads I've read.

You go Mark!!

I lost it when he said "Photoshop" Sarcastic

NuTrix- I wouldn’t change a thing in my past because it’s made me who I am, and I LIKE me, but I’ll be damned if I let 1 single thing in my past hold me prisoner there
(This post was last modified: 05-16-2013 5:24 AM by seeusmile.)
05-16-2013 5:20 AM
Thanks given by Curiosity
Kalzon
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 69
Thanks received:
11 thanks in 8 posts

06-22-2017 8:35 AM

Hello all,
This post is like....... reading the messages of these con men is so hilarious, as if I am watching those lamely animated alien characters from the movie Mars Attack.
Rofl
Just trying to bring this thread up because it is overwhelmingly interesting. Just like an old classic song that we dust and play again P , where Mark In Dallas is the alpha musician.
So, the question that remained in shadow is ...... what happened to the producer, I mean 'smartkid' who started this post? Rofl
He was somewhat positive and was about to get this scam product. Big Grin
(This post was last modified: 06-22-2017 9:54 AM by Kalzon.)
06-22-2017 8:35 AM

Share This Thread