Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Personal Ecology For Men!
as33156
Ubermensch

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 11640
Thanks received:
8784 thanks in 2723 posts

Personal Ecology For Men!
11-12-2013 11:17 AM

Hi Guys!

I have being using the "Personal Ecology for Men" sub for about two days now and it has been freaking awesome. I get the same mental feelings from it that Wolf gives me.

I can't remember who gave it to me but thanks. I stumbled upon this treasure while removing all the useless stuff on my harddrive. It only has 2 mp3's that last about 40 minutes each. This kind of shocked me because I didn't have to play them on loop. I just play the 2 in order and they go off. This morning I woke up feeling EPIC! I going to play them once in the morning and once at night before going to bed.

It's a pity there are no directions for it anywhere to be found. I never thought I could play a sub and it have such instant effects. Normally with Real subs it takes about 1 to 2 weeks to feel and see a noticeable difference.

I JUST FEEL SO FREAKING GOOD!

If anyone else has tried it or is trying it let me know how its going for you or went for you. Thanks!

My Journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Nice-guy-to...My-journey

My Survival Course & Thread (GET IT & THRIVE): http://pherotruth.com/Thread-The-Modern-...#pid108462

"We can delude ourselves into thinking that ALL WE NEED is one more product, one more seminar, one more "thing" and our lives will be set. But the truth is that our lives are on a continuous path that NEVER peaks. We just keep getting better and better or worse and worse."
11-12-2013 11:17 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Being - Banned
Banned

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
3 thanks in 56 posts

RE: Personal Ecology For Men!
11-12-2013 11:36 AM

Posted this on your journal already, but what the heck; I'll post it here too so everybody can benefit from it if they feel to.

Hi As3,

Found the post where you got the subs from: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Hypnosis-for-Alpha-Men

And this is the website where you can buy it:

Cheers Yu

11-12-2013 11:36 AM
as33156
Ubermensch

Rep Post

Thanks received:

11-12-2013 11:46 AM

(11-12-2013 11:36 AM)Being Wrote:  Posted this on your journal already, but what the heck; I'll post it here too so everybody can benefit from it if they feel to.

Hi As3,

Found the post where you got the subs from: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Hypnosis-for-Alpha-Men

And this is the website where you can buy it:

Cheers Yu

Thanks!

My Survival Course & Thread (GET IT & THRIVE): http://pherotruth.com/Thread-The-Modern-...#pid108462

"We can delude ourselves into thinking that ALL WE NEED is one more product, one more seminar, one more "thing" and our lives will be set. But the truth is that our lives are on a continuous path that NEVER peaks. We just keep getting better and better or worse and worse."
11-12-2013 11:46 AM
thenns
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 7
Thanks received:
4 thanks in 4 posts

01-09-2014 7:36 PM

Well I too had the Ecology CD 1 played before I went to sleep. Listened to about 90% of it and was interrupted by my family member. I stopped and went to sleep. Not much of a sleep but had the weirdest dream.

If I remember it, it was a situation that my wife was rejecting me on my request over something and normally I would be feel bad or down but then I said loudly to myself, Yes I can!

Not sure if this is related to the hypnosis CD that I heard last night but certainly, it was an interesting dream.

thoughts?

thundr: Core/Imprint
PherX: PherX
PheromeXS: Xist, Evolve, API, Taboo(sample), Cohesion(sample), Ascend(sample)
01-09-2014 7:36 PM
Thanks given by as33156
as33156
Ubermensch

Rep Post

Thanks received:

04-10-2014 12:19 PM

(01-09-2014 7:36 PM)thenns Wrote:  Well I too had the Ecology CD 1 played before I went to sleep. Listened to about 90% of it and was interrupted by my family member. I stopped and went to sleep. Not much of a sleep but had the weirdest dream.

If I remember it, it was a situation that my wife was rejecting me on my request over something and normally I would be feel bad or down but then I said loudly to myself, Yes I can!

Not sure if this is related to the hypnosis CD that I heard last night but certainly, it was an interesting dream.

thoughts?

How's it going for you thenns? Are you still doing it?

04-10-2014 12:19 PM

monemyname
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 20
Thanks received:
79 thanks in 47 posts

04-14-2014 7:49 AM

(04-10-2014 12:19 PM)as33156 Wrote:  How's it going for you thenns? Are you still doing it?

I just started these a week ago and had been listening to CD1 only for 1 week and I just started CD2 but I think I am going to listen to CD 2 in the morning and CD1 at night or vice versa. I defiantly feel the changes, my desire to go workout is increased a great deal and just a sense of overall wellness is all I can feel after listening to them.

PheromoneXS:
10ml: XiST, Bliss, Cohesion, Evolve, SOB, Barely Legal(XS106b), PSE(XS129)
Samples: Ascend, Exotica, Vibe, Taboo, Flirt, Connections

Androtics:
Instant Openness, Instant Honesty, Ammo, Turn Up The Heat, Instant Gentleman, Molecule C
04-14-2014 7:49 AM
Thanks given by as33156
Zeky
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 296
Thanks received:
81 thanks in 42 posts

04-16-2014 11:07 PM

Nice one guys.how are you listening to the CD's? Like subliminals without headphones?
l remember listening to this sometime last year. l was getting into a lot of arguments with people. l was pumped up and kind of macho at the time.Dead masculinity resurrected? l don't know.
04-16-2014 11:07 PM
monemyname
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 20
Thanks received:
79 thanks in 47 posts

04-16-2014 11:08 PM

(04-16-2014 11:07 PM)Zeky Wrote:  Nice one guys.how are you listening to the CD's? Like subliminals without headphones?
l remember listening to this sometime last year. l was getting into a lot of arguments with people. l was pumped up and kind of macho at the time.Dead masculinity resurrected? l don't know.

I plug in headphones and sit back and relax

PheromoneXS:
10ml: XiST, Bliss, Cohesion, Evolve, SOB, Barely Legal(XS106b), PSE(XS129)
Samples: Ascend, Exotica, Vibe, Taboo, Flirt, Connections

Androtics:
Instant Openness, Instant Honesty, Ammo, Turn Up The Heat, Instant Gentleman, Molecule C
04-16-2014 11:08 PM
Ekscentra

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1973
Thanks received:
2252 thanks in 1297 posts

06-23-2014 12:59 PM

Can never forget about this one...

To this day, Personal Ecology For Men stands out as the single best subliminal I've ever done. It's a shame I didn't keep up with it the first few times around, but alas! I'd better give this another shot. These two CDs have been sitting dormant in my DAP for months on end. I had almost forgotten how obvious the effects were. Alright, it's decided. I'm going to get back into this one. Hopefully something greater comes of it this time. I've not listened to these tracks since probably late February, so it's been awhile. I wonder how this system might work in combination with psychedelics? Opening up my mind to use a program whose only obstacle is the blocks you've put on your own mind....yes, this may actually have a far more pronounced effect than when following the program in sobriety. I simply must give this a whirl as soon as possible. Smoke

On an off-topic note, I've been off here for quite some time. Really just focusing on myself and my work lately. Writing and audio production takes up so much of my time nowadays I no longer have time for relationships, family or friends. Oddly enough though, I'm happier than ever. There's something about being completely in the clear to go after your passions, nothing getting in the way, just complete freedom. That's how I put out my best work. No one to bother me, no one to see, just lock myself somewhere private and start writing. It's wonderful being a loner/hermit for a bit, really. Mrgreen
06-23-2014 12:59 PM
Thanks given by as33156, lifeisgood7

moe

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1521
Thanks received:
769 thanks in 502 posts

06-24-2014 4:11 AM

Just found this thread but it sounds good. Gonna give them a try and post my feedback
cheers As3!

Pheromone Xs:
Evolve, Mascot, Barely Legal, Taboo, Flirt, SOB, Connections, Love Boat, Bliss
Alpha Dreams:
AM, Corpo
Liquid Alchemy Labs:
NA, Wolf, AV, DP
Apex:
Style, M3X, Atlas, Tusc, Titan
Androtics:
A314, P130,TAC
Pheromone Treasures: