Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 3 Average
Perfect Match
Q-Tips
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 863
Thanks received:
783 thanks in 287 posts

Perfect Match
08-22-2011 11:03 AM

I have played around with this one for a couple of weeks now, and tought i'll give some input now. This one is something i still havent gotten very wise about.

Its an unscented unisex product. And since i am constantly standing in the midle of my own pherocloud, the one who should get most influenced of this, should be myself.
So instead of writing a big report of what i think other might think from getting the sniff of me, i'll write about my own self effect :

Well, so far, and i say so far because i feel to try this more. But so far there are some mood chances for me when i use PM :

- Emotional. I'm surprised to find me in a couple of situations where i get real emotional. Almost whiny. It reminds me of one of my x-girl when she had pms.
For example i was at work and had 4 spray of PM. I was waiting for one of my female staff coming to work. Instead of her showing up, one of the other girls turned up. They had chanced shift with each other. Usually i dont care if they chance shifts as long as someone turn up at work. But not today. Instead i got real upset and wondered why? Didnt she want work with me? Was there something wrong? I was whiny for hours against the girl taking the shift and found things to complain against her. Afterwards i felt embarrassed over my own behaviour.

- Straight up honest. This is an unexpected reaction. I tought PM was all about bonding. But it turns out i only bond with the right one. That would say usually i can find a woman beautiful and even sexy, but maybe not perfect. So i give her a chance. Maybe it will work anyway? Or maybe i am affraid to hurt hers feelings?
But when using PM, it have been two times when i had this behaviour : "Lets just cut the crap. You are not for me. So lets just leave it with that."

- Bold. At some moments i get a boldnes against approaching other, especially women i like. I just say what i want or do what i want. (Well, not exactly everything i want). It gives me a confident behaviour who i also get when using Certo.

- Bonding. As already mentioned, i am bonding to other with PM. But not just anybody. I actually do have to like the person before i start feeling closer to them, otherwise it looks to have oposite effect. This bonding thing have surprised me much. I have been talking to women who i never felt anything than friendship before, who i with PM started realize how great this person actually are.

- Memory effect. The women i flirt with and bonding with are stronger remembered than usually, and i get more happy to see them again, even if i am not wearing PM when i see them again. This is not an effect i see from for example sexual mones with 'none.

- Prevent stress. PM have been great using at work. My job can at sometimes be stressful and with much timepressure. Its early to say, but it looks like PM prevents me from getting to fuzzed up.
08-22-2011 11:03 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by Rattlesnake, dbot, Pheroman, UntoldBlasphemous, Deja Vu, SeriousSmile, as33156, ClintX2, baant, NuTrix, CaveCritter, PhoenixOnFyre119, Akelah, fero-man

Pheroman
Hardass Cynic

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 3894
Thanks received:
3386 thanks in 1265 posts

RE: Perfect Match
08-22-2011 10:55 PM

Sounds very similar to my experiences with FTL

You may be better off wearing nutella, maybe some chick might want to lick it off
My journal http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-PheroMan
My product list http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-...8#pid36108
08-22-2011 10:55 PM
Q-Tips
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks received:
783 thanks in 287 posts

08-23-2011 1:50 AM

(08-22-2011 10:55 PM)Pheroman Wrote:  Sounds very similar to my experiences with FTL

Yes, in some ways it do reminds me of FTL, but so far i havent figured out the right amount / number of spray to use. Still testing that. So far i have used between 2-4 spray, but think i will go up. I am thinking the spray bottle also consist a high amount of perfume alcohol, and therefor are a little weaker. So i am going for 6 sprays today, just to see how that will be.

Maybe Perfect Match would make a very good replacement for FTL? Didnt you had some troubles with a woman being annoyed when you used FTL? One difference between PM and FTL is the Copulines.
(This post was last modified: 08-23-2011 1:51 AM by Q-Tips.)
08-23-2011 1:50 AM
UntoldBlasphemous
The Thing on the Doorstep

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 27
Thanks received:
34 thanks in 16 posts

08-23-2011 4:28 AM

Great report.
Have you seen effects on the woman around you or dating? Or do you think they are the same effects on you target?

Do you believe in destiny? That even the powers of time can be altered for a single purpose? That the luckiest man who walks on this earth is the one who finds... true love?
(This post was last modified: 08-23-2011 5:35 AM by UntoldBlasphemous.)
08-23-2011 4:28 AM
Deja Vu
The Asian Tester

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1232
Thanks received:
880 thanks in 254 posts

08-23-2011 5:41 AM

(08-22-2011 11:03 AM)Q-Tips Wrote:  - Emotional.

- Straight up honest.

- Bonding.

All these effects sound like they are coming from Beta Androstenol. In fact, your emotional part mirrors the effects I get from True Communication "OD". When my friends were playing with their phone instead of talking to me, I was thinking to myself: "Why? Am I boring? Do I look ugly today that you guys don't feel like mingling with me?" etc. Straight-up honest - sounds like the Beta Androstenol is affecting you more than others? Bonding is a given with Beta Androstenol..

Just my opinion.

[Image: iJpJNZDYVJqTY.png]

dé·jà vu/ˌdāZHä ˈvo͞o/Noun
The Awesome Asian swimming in Pheromones
08-23-2011 5:41 AM
Thanks given by Q-Tips, SeriousSmile

Q-Tips
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks received:
783 thanks in 287 posts

08-23-2011 5:48 AM

(08-23-2011 4:28 AM)UntoldBlasphemous Wrote:  Great report.
Have you seen effects on the woman around you or dating? Or do you think they are the same effects on you target? Or is just a more self effect blend? What are the all name of FTL?

Since its an unisex blend, i will belive the effect is about the same for my targets.
Its a little to early for me to say how women feels towards me now. But i do get more deep eye contact from some women, but i also get nothing at all from some other women. Some seems to get a good joyful mood, and again i see nothing from other. This is why i think i need to try this more out before i can say something shure. It can be that i am not using the right amount. Or maybe some need longer exposure time before anything can happen?
(08-23-2011 5:41 AM)Deja Vu Wrote:  All these effects sound like they are coming from Beta Androstenol. In fact, your emotional part mirrors the effects I get from True Communication "OD". When my friends were playing with their phone instead of talking to me, I was thinking to myself: "Why? Am I boring? Do I look ugly today that you guys don't feel like mingling with me?" etc. Straight-up honest - sounds like the Beta Androstenol is affecting you more than others? Bonding is a given with Beta Androstenol..

Just my opinion.

You might be right on this one. Thanks for the input.
(This post was last modified: 08-23-2011 5:49 AM by Q-Tips.)
08-23-2011 5:48 AM
Pheroman
Hardass Cynic

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 3894
Thanks received:
3386 thanks in 1265 posts

08-23-2011 8:20 AM

(08-23-2011 1:50 AM)Q-Tips Wrote:  Didnt you had some troubles with a woman being annoyed when you used FTL? One difference between PM and FTL is the Copulines.
Yes, it seem to hit the "player alert" but only after i got close.
I was wearing TM2 = 4inch and .5 drop of FTL back of neck
I will mix some PM with Dad and test a little.

You may be better off wearing nutella, maybe some chick might want to lick it off
My journal http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-PheroMan
My product list http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-...8#pid36108
(This post was last modified: 08-23-2011 8:21 AM by Pheroman.)
08-23-2011 8:20 AM
Q-Tips
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks received:
783 thanks in 287 posts

08-24-2011 12:00 PM

Used PM again today. Solo with a dash of Creole Man also from Love Potion. This time i went down from 4 spray to only 2 spray. Four hours later i added two drops of Pursuit.

A woman i havent seen respond from before when using PM, was suddently in a great mood, followed me around, giving me deep eye contact and eager to talk with me. I had the same respond to another women when usin four spray, and now this woman did not give me that (but i still got some flirty eye contact from her). Could this be because each person have their own sweet spot? Or maybe just an coincidence?
I see some instant responds but also some later responds. So a little confusing, but in total it looks to be severall good responds.

Even tough i used half the doze today, i felt very emotional. Am i very sensitive against something? I have used other nols such as Weapon-X without getting this mood kind of thing.
I am suppose to go to Nice, France next week together with an x-girl who i havent seen for a year. But this morning i got a message from my x that it is not certain this trip can be, because of some health issues she just got. Of course i got dissapointed. It didnt get any better when i applied PM a few hours later. I felt real down and wasnt able to smile towards any customers anymore.Sorry I mostly just wanted go back to my office, sit down and feel sorry for myself. Having this woman who responded so well follow me didnt help at all. Pursuit has always been a happiness in a bottle, so i added two drops of Pursuit over my PM spots. And it actually helped me. Even tough i was still dissapointed, it didnt botter me anymore.
(This post was last modified: 08-24-2011 12:03 PM by Q-Tips.)
08-24-2011 12:00 PM
Thanks given by SeriousSmile, CaveCritter
JAYCEE
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 245
Thanks received:
404 thanks in 203 posts

08-24-2011 3:26 PM

Q-Tips,

Where are you wearing your PM? At work, at home with gf, in the club?

Any beta-fying effects? Is it work safe?
08-24-2011 3:26 PM

Q-Tips
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks received:
783 thanks in 287 posts

08-25-2011 2:50 AM

Yes, this is work safe. From other pheromones i have, this reminds me of FTL and Certo.
I have mostly used it at work but also private when being with friends. So far, i cant say i seen any huge beta effects, but both women and men looks to be very comfortable around me.
It also looks to be a good one, if you have a special target in mind who you hope to create a relationship with. Or to strengthen an already relationship.

To me, it looks like you need to be a little patient with this one. Looks like it builds up and become stronger and stronger for each time you see your target. This is what i belive i seen from one woman :
Day 1 : Who is he?
Day 2 : Hmmm.... He's nice.
Day 3 : What a nice friendly person.
Day 4 : Could he be my friend? I want to know more about him.
Day 5 : I like him. Feels like i known him for a while.
Day 6 : I really like him. I dont want to leave, but when i do, i will come back again just to say hello.
Day 7 : Chanced amount i applied. Looks like i'm back to day 5.
Day 8 : Havent got any further.
08-25-2011 2:50 AM
Thanks given by SeriousSmile, Pheroman, ClintX2, CaveCritter, fero-man

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  perfect match oil leon333 18 1,170 03-16-2015 1:25 PM
Last Post: polarvoid
  Asking about Perfect match.. UntoldBlasphemous 14 2,849 07-28-2011 11:24 AM
Last Post: UntoldBlasphemous