Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Perception
DaveRam
Ad-honorem Researcher

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Perception
11-13-2009 12:31 PM

Hello,

I received a sample from Love Scent long ago, but I haven't tried it. I read that I has some "special" compound that makes the scent or pheromones last longer, and may help to prolongue the life of your day to day pheromone usage.

I've always watched this one as an OK product, the low price ($40 per 50 packets), but, as I mentioned, I packet (sample) to experiment isn't that much.

Any ideas or experiences???
11-13-2009 12:31 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Mtnjim
Curmudgen

Rep Post

RE: Perception
11-17-2009 1:50 PM

I never got much from it. When it first came out there was some "adjusting" of their "extender", I think it's a dispersal issue.

To stay young requires unceasing cultivation of the ability to unlearn old falsehoods.
---Lazerous Long
11-17-2009 1:50 PM
Tisha
Inactive Account

Sex: Female

Rep Post

12-27-2009 6:11 AM

They sent me some gel pack samples and I have to say this is the only product I really hated. It put my in the most foul of moods and made me feel rather nausious. Goddess knows if it effected anyone else because I was so aggitated I would have never noticed. Smile
12-27-2009 6:11 AM
Rattlesnake
Serious Poster

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

12-28-2009 10:16 AM

I got a few samples a while back, whilst I found the idea of the delivery mechanism (same rate of release throughout the 24hrs) quite interesting their actual product did little if anything in terms of effects for me. Would be great if they hooked up with other manufacturers and combined their tech with decent formulas out there.
12-28-2009 10:16 AM
SyraBrian
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

12-28-2009 3:40 PM

I wasn't overly impressed with Perception. I'm guessing the discount prices mean that most others weren't either.

12-28-2009 3:40 PM

terry0400-40

Rep Post

12-29-2009 1:51 AM

(12-28-2009 3:40 PM)SyraBrian Wrote:  

I wasn't overly impressed with Perception. I'm guessing the discount prices mean that most others weren't either.

It is my opinion that even them with the keenest sense of perception would have trouble noticing anything when using this pheromone um er formula.

My thread >
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Sex-pills-a...nt-reviews
12-29-2009 1:51 AM
esmeralda
The Phero Faerie

Sex: Female

Rep Post

12-29-2009 1:35 PM

I used to receive a sample of this with every order last year... I tried it but didn't really notice anything other than taking things seriously... I'm not sure if it is pleasant though. Everybody seemed normal...

I'm not even going to compare it with Scent of Eros for women, enough said lol P
12-29-2009 1:35 PM
Diane999
Banned for Violations

12-29-2009 1:58 PM

I have four of these as freebies, but I haven't tried them. I didn't know if they were supposed to be for men or women.

I just opened one and got a whiff of what might be androstenone or alpha androstenol. But it is very light. Otherwise the smell is pretty light. I smeared the whole packet to the back of my hand/wrist and am just huffing. I'm pretty copped up right now so I'm in a relaxed and good mood. But I'm not seeing any real added self effects.

Meh. I'm going to hold off on any kind of decision about this one until I can test it around others without any other pheromones.

Diane
(This post was last modified: 12-29-2009 2:02 PM by Diane999.)
12-29-2009 1:58 PM
Gegogi
Yikes! Cupcakes 'n Bondage

Rep Post

01-08-2010 9:56 PM

Back in the day, I bought the whole friggen Perception kit: an atomizer of water based mones and a second atomizer of fragrance. The mones featured a chemical matrix designed to delay the release of both mone and fragrance molecules thereby increasing product longevity. Maybe a sealant of some type? Liquid wax? I suspected the main active mone was alpha androstenol but that was based on sniffing.

So apply any cologne, cover it with perception it was supposed to last longer. Perhaps it did but it was nothing to hoot or yelp about. The mones themselves didn't seem to do much. Too weak? The matrix/sealant was holding it back too much? I don't know.

The atomizers were utter crap and leaked badly. These were not for pocket or travel.

What's worse is the flora and fauna I observed floating in the mone atomizer! Yikes! Realize I didn't open the bottle nor did the contents or sprayhead contact with my skin or body fluids. Basically the water based carrier and mones are easily suspect to biological contamination: it was rendered unusable within a month due to an abundance of freakin' "floaters."

In fairness, the gel packs are better than their flagship 2 atomizer product. No least no floaters or leaking atomizers. My perception of Perception is it sucks green donkey dicks!

Ah don't wanna pickle...just wanna ride mah motosickle! Twisted
(This post was last modified: 01-08-2010 10:01 PM by Gegogi.)
01-08-2010 9:56 PM
evensteven69
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

03-08-2011 4:56 PM

I just got a two use sample pack and tried it out on a friend who I go to the gym with. At first I didn't notice too much, but after a couple of minutes she started to talk and would not stop. She even kept talking for a while at the spot where we separate to go to the change rooms. Up at the treadmill she talked for another ten minutes to 15 minutes and even for a bit while we were warming up. She was so talkative I noticed the girl next to her getting annoyed. She can be talkative but never anything like this before. So I thought this was a big success, after reading above I will have to give it another shot and see how it goes before I make any investment. Maybe she was just in a good mood.
(This post was last modified: 03-08-2011 4:57 PM by evensteven69.)
03-08-2011 4:56 PM

Share This Thread