Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Pendulums and Divination
RTBoss
Olfactory Brainwashing Genius

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 747
Thanks received:
1511 thanks in 690 posts

Pendulums and Divination
03-03-2015 4:26 PM

Ok, this may be out there for some people, but has anyone tried testing pheromones based on answers given using a pendulum?

In other words, has anyone used a pendulum as a divination tool to get answers to questions - and if so, ever applied it to choosing pheromones, combinations, and/or dosage?

I bring this up because (bear with me here) my wife is a NICU nurse at a local hospital, and she and her coworkers take a person's wedding ring and attach it to a chain. They then hold it over the wrist of a person, and depending on how it swings, it is supposed to determine how many children a person will have, and what gender.

They do this for fun, but some of them say it is really accurate. My wife did it when she was pregnant (before we knew gender), and it predicted we would have 3 kids (which is how many we want) and they would come in the order of boy, girl, boy. Well, so far, 1-for-1. We had a boy.

I'm a new-agey/metaphysical kinda guy anyway, so I find it all fascinating. But, I will also admit I was surprised by how many of them believed in it. I put this in the same category as palm reading, astrology, tarot cards, and the like. I consider myself Christian, and I have found that I have gravitated to the more mystical aspects and easily integrate them into my belief system. I have had too many experiences in life to believe in less. I've always been an open-minded person, and have been drawn to metaphysical subject matter as well as anything the majority of people may find strange, have little interest in, or hold little belief in (ie hypnosis, subliminals, pheromones, meditation).

I guess what I'd like to get at is - for anyone who has a pendulum, or can make one, and would be interested in asking questions based on their pheromone cache, it'd be interesting (if only just for fun) to see what answers you'd get. It'd be cool to blind test to ask "Which standalone product is most effective for..., " and see if there's any congruence.

If you could find a way to cover up labels, or a system where you would not be able to decipher which product is which, and use the pendulum to narrow down to a single answer - it'd be a somewhat scientific and unbiased way to go about it, and then retest for precision. Of course, results would have to be reported based on the honor system! Scout: And for any of you scoffing at the idea, like I said - it could be just for fun. We don't have to make any findings hard evidence for pheromone usage.

PXS
Oils: Xist, Evolve, Domination, SOB, Desire Me
Sprays: SOB, Love Boat, Bliss, Connections,
Impaxs, Cohesion, Odyssey, Taboo, PSE, Limitless, Evolve, XSP96

Alpha Dream
LIIK v.1 unscented

Liquid Alchemy Labs
Oils: Nude Alpha, Voodoo, Aqua Vitae, Dirty Primitive, Bad Wolf
Other: Max-T-150
Samples: Hypnotica, Wolf, Nude Gay Alpha

Pheromone Treasures
Sprays: ETFZ
Oils: A1 50mcg, AT, GOA
Samples: Captain, THU

Androtics
Sprays: Instant Openness, P83, Turn Up The Heat, Instant Honesty

LaCroy
NPA, NPA Touch

Apex
Imprint, CV4, Style, Dionysos, M3X, Atlas

Wish List
SXD-9

My Journal
03-03-2015 4:26 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

RussianWolf
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 887
Thanks received:
877 thanks in 444 posts

RE: Pendulums and Divination
03-03-2015 10:22 PM

Pendulums are limited to yes and no questions and many times you may get an "not enough information to give a concise answer"

Too many variables with mones because every personality is different, probably not the best tool. But I dig the inquiry

I've learned that you can also use your own body as a tool. I lean forward for yes and backwards for no. Helps when choosing what crystals to buy
(This post was last modified: 03-03-2015 10:24 PM by RussianWolf.)
03-03-2015 10:22 PM
RTBoss

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1511 thanks in 690 posts

03-03-2015 11:14 PM

(03-03-2015 10:22 PM)RussianWolf Wrote:  Pendulums are limited to yes and no questions and many times you may get an "not enough information to give a concise answer"

Too many variables with mones because every personality is different, probably not the best tool. But I dig the inquiry

I've learned that you can also use your own body as a tool. I lean forward for yes and backwards for no. Helps when choosing what crystals to buy

I use leaning forward and backward, as well as the "finger strength" test - got 'em from a book called The Emotion Code. Interesting read, check it out.

Perhaps there are too many variables, but if the question is specific to you and your intended situation - it could possibly steer you in the right direction.

Never thought to use it to choose a crystal, so far all of mine have just "come" to me - but good call, I'll try it!

PXS

Alpha Dream
LIIK v.1 unscented

Liquid Alchemy Labs

Pheromone Treasures

Androtics

LaCroy
NPA, NPA Touch

Apex

Wish List
SXD-9

My Journal
03-03-2015 11:14 PM
Thanks given by RussianWolf
Snoopyace

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 3124
Thanks received:
4130 thanks in 1716 posts

03-04-2015 10:22 AM

I just use Pheromones based on my own intuition. I go with what 'feels' right that day and I'm rarely let down.

"The bill comes due. Always!" To take umbrage

If only closed minds came with closed mouths. Razz
03-04-2015 10:22 AM
RTBoss

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1511 thanks in 690 posts

03-04-2015 12:27 PM

(03-04-2015 10:22 AM)Snoopyace Wrote:  I just use Pheromones based on my own intuition. I go with what 'feels' right that day and I'm rarely let down.

I certainly vibe with that as well - if you're in touch with your gut intuition, and just "know" you should go with something, it's usually right. It's all the second guessing that gets us into trouble!

PXS

Alpha Dream
LIIK v.1 unscented

Liquid Alchemy Labs

Pheromone Treasures

Androtics

LaCroy
NPA, NPA Touch

Apex

Wish List
SXD-9

My Journal
03-04-2015 12:27 PM
Thanks given by Snoopyace

Snoopyace

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 3124
Thanks received:
4130 thanks in 1716 posts

03-04-2015 4:58 PM

(03-04-2015 12:27 PM)RTBoss Wrote:  I certainly vibe with that as well - if you're in touch with your gut intuition, and just "know" you should go with something, it's usually right. It's all the second guessing that gets us into trouble!

Exactly!!

"The bill comes due. Always!" To take umbrage

If only closed minds came with closed mouths. Razz
03-04-2015 4:58 PM

Share This Thread