Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Paste = Confidence
Gojira
Feeling Positive

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Paste = Confidence
01-03-2013 4:47 PM

Buddy of mine was given a tiny sample of laid, I use it in an unorthodox way and suggested he do the same..

I actually don't use it in my hair, I just don't like much stuff in my hair so I take a TINY bit of it and smear it on my goatee and mustache.. Basically I'm smelling something that has the craziest self effects I've ever gotten all night, makes me feel like a beast.

Well it was no different for my buddy.. Within about 4 minutes he told me he needed to buy some, we went to play drinking games with some ladies and he was hitting on every girl at the table instantly and had all of them laughing constantly. Basically the self effects from Laid past = Crazy inner game and confidence.

This guy has never been like this in his entire life, I've known the cat for like 13 years now and he's never been like that.

I don't know if the way I use it really gives any effects to anyone in the room or not, especially at the tiny dose I use -- But the self effects are crazy.

It's never too late to be who you could have been
01-03-2013 4:47 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
NuTrix
Enjoying the Journey

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

RE: Paste = Confidence
01-14-2013 1:54 AM

BWAHAHA! How 'bout that?! Who ever said you needed to be conventional, right? Have you worn it that way again and gotten the same results? Way to think outside the box! Good

You're never too old to learn NuTrix! blowkiss
01-14-2013 1:54 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Unregistered

05-21-2013 6:14 PM

Gojira - that is an awesome post! I'm intrigued with the confidence boost. Fuck, I guess I'm buying some new grooming stuff.
05-21-2013 6:14 PM
Quote this message in a reply

Unregistered

05-21-2013 6:35 PM

Yep - I just ordered the Paste can't wait to use this and see what happens. I blame you Gojira!
05-21-2013 6:35 PM
Quote this message in a reply

Share This Thread