Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Paradox's review of Wolf
Paradox
Pheromone Tester, PUA/PUG

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 404
Thanks received:
2101 thanks in 796 posts

Paradox's review of Wolf
11-25-2013 2:09 PM

I am finally ready to give a thorough review of Wolf. I have extensively tested Wolf for 4 weeks at 1-3 sprays and in various environments.

Delivery time: I ordered Wolf on a Thursday morning and the product arrived on Monday morning.

Packaging: The product was well packed with no leakage. I like the bottle and the label. In the package was a sample of Aqua Vitae.

The scent: The cover scent fully covers the smell of the pheromones. Wolf is also sold by Liquid Alchemy Labs as a scent package.

Duration: This was a bit of a surprise as Wolf lasts about 7 hours. I noticed that after 4-5 hours Wolf was still hitting targets well.

Self-effects: Wolf does not give me the Superman (strong, confident) feeling that A314 does. In fact I would say that there was little or no self-effects from Wolf….for me anyway.

Daytime use: I mostly tested Wolf in the daytime. I tested Wolf at work. Co-workers were respectful. Males although not intimidated did not hang around for friendly banter. Wolf at work at 2 sprays seemed to be good for general use. 3 sprays at work seemed to be over the top and targets appeared to be nervous around me. Males and females seemed to be standoffish at 3 sprays. I ran out of Wolf towards the end of testing however I found (light testing) that 1 spray may have been better than 2 sprays. Women responded better to Wolf at 1 spray.

Nighttime use: I tested wolf at 3 sprays at clubs, bars and lounges. I did not find wolf to be a good solo nighttime club, bar, lounge product. I also tried to mix it with 1 and two dabs of New Pheromone Additive as others have done with no results. However I may have a bad bottle of New Pheromone Additive. I can’t get the New Pheromone Additive to work. Maybe it’s me but I suspect I have a bad bottle of New Pheromone Additive.

Conclusion: Wolf can be described in a single word…RESPECT. However, Wolf is missing some of the elements that A314 has. Wolf does not have the “fallout effect” that A314 has. Wolf does not have the magnetic attraction that A314 has. On the other hand Wolf does not have the intimidation factor that A314 has. People often listen to you out of pheromone driven respect rather than fear driven respect.

In the club and bar scene A314 wins hands down. To contend with the champ in the club and bar scene Wolf needs a companion.

A314 (pre rev 31) is the superior product. A314 is the Alpha pheromone heavyweight champion but Wolf is a contender. Wolf easily beats out the A314 alcohol based spray in quality and duration. Wolf stands up as a good everyday work use pheromone. In fact, at a price of $30, Wolf is a good quality Alpha replacement for the expensive ($109) A314 oil.
11-25-2013 2:09 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by as33156, jzsxd9, Chaotic, Himeros, OU812, Tobias, ZB pmones, Pheroman, Aero-el, thundr, MMM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Wolf + Aqua Vitae Review Phoenix 4 2,143 10-11-2015 12:26 AM
Last Post: Phoenix
  initial review of wolf nonbeliever 1 682 08-12-2015 12:13 AM
Last Post: RussianWolf
  Quick Newb Wolf Review SonOfSaturn 1 729 06-29-2015 10:19 AM
Last Post: XyzN
  Review of AV and Wolf from a first timer. zingers 22 4,496 06-19-2015 6:05 PM
Last Post: zingers