Hello There, Guest! Register

3 users browsing this thread: (1 member, and 2 guests).
VishRemma

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 2.25 Average
"Panty Scorcher"
Vinzanity
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 445
Thanks received:
219 thanks in 143 posts

RE: "Panty Scorcher"
01-08-2015 10:53 PM

(01-07-2015 11:56 AM)Paradox Wrote:  Brian F from Androtics posted that he wanted suggestions on old MX releases that people wanted to see re-released. I asked Brian F about this time last year if he could re-release the Panty Scorcher mix pack.

Panty Scorcher was sold as MX331-MX334 Catlord's MX Pack.

Brian said he tried to contact Catlord about it but he got no reply.

Catlord has not been active on the Androtics forum for about 3-4 years. For all we know Catlord could be dead (God forbid). He could be happily married and put this stuff in his past. Maybe Catlord is just ordering pheremones and making Panty Scorcher for himself.

Orrrr saw this product as a dangerous mass destruction weapon that would unleash chaos to our kind.EekEek we needa hunt him downSpitefulSpitefulSpitefulSpiteful

My Arsenal:

Apex:Core+, Dionysos+, Orbital~, Titan, Praetoria~
LAL: AV, A4A+, Wolf+, Nude, NA+, Max-T 150
PheromoneXS: Ascend*, Bliss~, Celebrity*, Cohesion, Evolve~, Loveboat, SOB+, Taboo*, Xist, Odyssey, Approach Confidence*, Barely Legal*, Exotica*
PheroTreasure: Alpha, Captain+, THU+, GOA, Auraental, Treasureful Shine~, Dunamis Duo~
AD: L2K v2~, AM*, Glace
Androtics: A314~, P74, P86, TUTH*
Love Scent: NPA, Dienone
True Pheromone: TA*, TJ*, TL-, TI*
Erox: Erox-

(*):DUD (-):more negative than positive personally (~):still testing (+): strongly recommended
01-08-2015 10:53 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mikester714
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1
Thanks received:
3 thanks in 3 posts

01-09-2015 3:50 AM

to be honest with you. not all one product will work the same every time. one night i can have dear light from half the people around and top it off with ons and another night no one wants to dance with me on the same product. i don't know why? someone give me a clue like tonight. i see hair flopping i approach her and she moved away many groups. wtf lol
01-09-2015 3:50 AM
SeekingSuccess

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2018
Thanks received:
852 thanks in 492 posts

01-09-2015 11:50 AM

(01-09-2015 3:50 AM)mikester714 Wrote:  to be honest with you. not all one product will work the same every time. one night i can have dear light from half the people around and top it off with ons and another night no one wants to dance with me on the same product. i don't know why? someone give me a clue like tonight. i see hair flopping i approach her and she moved away many groups. wtf lol

Most likely OD. Then again some people will tell you there is no such thing as an OD and you need to work on your game. I find "OD" very uncomfortable either way though so I try to not push the boundaries too much.

Anyone have a mix that is even CLOSE to a Panty dropper?
And what are we constituting a panty dropper as?
01-09-2015 11:50 AM

JaGenau
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 49
Thanks received:
562 thanks in 177 posts

01-09-2015 2:50 PM

(01-09-2015 3:50 AM)mikester714 Wrote:  to be honest with you. not all one product will work the same every time. one night i can have dear light from half the people around and top it off with ons and another night no one wants to dance with me on the same product. i don't know why? someone give me a clue like tonight. i see hair flopping i approach her and she moved away many groups. wtf lol

This is Androstanone. It used to frustrate the hell out of me. Even with something tame like Ammo, you'd have good nights and bad nights when out meeting new people. Androstanone is very fickle. I've yet to find a single Androstanone product that delivers the same hits consistently. I thought, at first, Taboo was it, but even with Taboo I have nights which flop.

Frankly, the limitations of Androstanone was what led me to start experimenting with other mixes. Arone and Androstadienone are really good at delivering consistently, which is why I now rely on these molecules a lot more than I do Androstanone. Androstanone, now, for me, should lurk behind a mix and not be it's core component. It's a secondary component.
01-09-2015 2:50 PM
Thanks given by meme371, NikkiReloaded
JaGenau
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
562 thanks in 177 posts

01-09-2015 2:54 PM

If you go high with Androstanone go high also with arone
01-09-2015 2:54 PM
andromun
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
1007 thanks in 428 posts

01-09-2015 4:24 PM

(01-07-2015 12:08 PM)RTBoss Wrote:  My understanding is that Catlord is Shannon who owns and operates Subliminal-shop.com.

If that is the case you got some real web search skills bro! I actually picked up a 5ml togo of mx333 on the trading forum there, however I haven't used it as of yet. I've been saving it since it's so damn rare.

The Dude abides...
01-09-2015 4:24 PM
RTBoss
Olfactory Brainwashing Genius

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 747
Thanks received:
1513 thanks in 690 posts

01-09-2015 5:04 PM

(01-09-2015 4:24 PM)andromun Wrote:  If that is the case you got some real web search skills bro! I actually picked up a 5ml togo of mx333 on the trading forum there, however I haven't used it as of yet. I've been saving it since it's so damn rare.

My brain absorbs practically everything I read, so I just remember seeing that certain piece of information in multiple different threads (especially sub threads) as I peruse.

PXS
Oils: Xist, Evolve, Domination, SOB, Desire Me
Sprays: SOB, Love Boat, Bliss, Connections,
Impaxs, Cohesion, Odyssey, Taboo, PSE, Limitless, Evolve, XSP96

Alpha Dream
LIIK v.1 unscented

Liquid Alchemy Labs
Oils: Nude Alpha, Voodoo, Aqua Vitae, Dirty Primitive, Bad Wolf
Other: Max-T-150
Samples: Hypnotica, Wolf, Nude Gay Alpha

Pheromone Treasures
Sprays: ETFZ
Oils: A1 50mcg, AT, GOA
Samples: Captain, THU

Androtics
Sprays: Instant Openness, P83, Turn Up The Heat, Instant Honesty

LaCroy
NPA, NPA Touch

Apex
Imprint, CV4, Style, Dionysos, M3X, Atlas

Wish List
SXD-9

My Journal
01-09-2015 5:04 PM

kimosabe
Consciousness-Congruence

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1276
Thanks received:
1480 thanks in 959 posts

01-09-2015 5:27 PM

(01-09-2015 2:50 PM)JaGenau Wrote:  This is Androstanone. It used to frustrate the hell out of me. Even with something tame like Ammo, you'd have good nights and bad nights when out meeting new people. Androstanone is very fickle. I've yet to find a single Androstanone product that delivers the same hits consistently. I thought, at first, Taboo was it, but even with Taboo I have nights which flop.

Frankly, the limitations of Androstanone was what led me to start experimenting with other mixes. Arone and Androstadienone are really good at delivering consistently, which is why I now rely on these molecules a lot more than I do Androstanone. Androstanone, now, for me, should lurk behind a mix and not be it's core component. It's a secondary component.

This could possibly be due to levels of testosterone in a man's body varying from day to day. On one day, test levels could be perfectly suited for a none app, and on another, an elevation of test could spell a none overdose.

You're right with respect to Androsterone. I've found that, when prepared well in products like Captain, high Androsterone plays FANTASTICALLY well with an also well-prepped high none product like THU. And Captain itself contains a fair amount of none.

ME = Awesome
ME(Mones) = Awesome(Quicker)
ME = Awesome

Phero Tool Chest
Pheromone Treasures
Desi, Auraental, AT, CPT, THU, EFZ, GOA, AOA, TS*, Z69*
Apex Pheromones
Core, Titan, Core V2*
Liquid Alchemy Labs
Wolf, DP, A4A, OD*
PheromoneDiskont.com(closed)
AM
Love Scent
A314,Chikara, scented SOE, old NPA, W.A.G.G-N (all '09 - '10 vintage)
Vero Labs
LT ('09 vintage)

Key
used up & will re-purchase
*sample
^in shipment
not re-purchased/swapped
01-09-2015 5:27 PM
JaGenau
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
562 thanks in 177 posts

01-09-2015 6:32 PM

(01-09-2015 5:27 PM)kimosabe Wrote:  This could possibly be due to levels of testosterone in a man's body varying from day to day. On one day, test levels could be perfectly suited for a none app, and on another, an elevation of test could spell a none overdose.

You're right with respect to Androsterone. I've found that, when prepared well in products like Captain, high Androsterone plays FANTASTICALLY well with an also well-prepped high none product like THU. And Captain itself contains a fair amount of none.

But say I wear the same Androstanone mix around girls I know, then I have no problem. It is only when meeting new women that the inconsistency is introduced. With women I'm just meeting the hits are either deer in the headlight or nothingness. With women I know, the hits are less intense, but still there, as a constant. There could be something in the testosterone theory, I don't know. But if you want repeatable hits, go with Androsterone, Androstadienone and nols, and then stiffen with a dose of Androstanone.
01-09-2015 6:32 PM
Thanks given by alexashka
HappyGoSkillfully
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 36
Thanks received:
874 thanks in 373 posts

01-09-2015 7:53 PM

Do y'all mean AndrostAnone or AndrostEnone?
Is there not a big difference here?
01-09-2015 7:53 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  What's your panty dropper mix Don Juan DeMarco 71 20,576 02-28-2017 8:23 AM
Last Post: MMM
  Uh.........so Shannon is back......Panty Scorcher anyone? theLaw 72 12,624 11-27-2016 12:17 PM
Last Post: Syvient
  best panty dropper phero? kudava1 5 2,714 10-22-2015 9:49 PM
Last Post: amp11220
Lightbulb Powerful Discontinued pheromones? Panty droppers? Turbosmart 49 12,975 01-10-2015 11:06 PM
Last Post: kimosabe