Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
PXS Annual Spring Sale 2017
ShadowX114
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

PXS Annual Spring Sale 2017
04-28-2017 1:09 AM

25% sale. I think he forgot to include the coupon code.... nevertheless what are you buying?

Quote:Its been a while since the last newsletter and well we’ve been really busy and just haven’t had the opportunity to write one. The new EU hub has been the biggest challenge making sure its stocked without depleting the US stock. We think we have got it figured out and have been adding new products all the time.

The best part about the EU hub is we are partnering with one of our express shipping curriers to get exclusive customs brokerage with pre-shipment approval for many countries outside Europe and the EU. We might be able to ship a package to just about anywhere for half of what FedEx charges, speedier delivery, with guaranteed acceptance through customs before we even ship it. There is still a lot to be done but the ball is rolling and that’s a good thing.

We built a brand new phone system with hours from 4am to 4pm Monday thru Thursday and 4am to 2pm on Fridays all CST (GMT-6). Same number just more accessible. A whole bunch of people can actually be on at the same time now, where as before, calls would randomly get through while others went to voicemail.

While I was in Europe I met a gorgeous model who signed on to be our exclusive spokes-model. We’ve had some scheduling conflicts but pretty sure we got that worked out now. You’ll start to see her more and more and I’ll release her instagram to everyone via DiscoverXS. I know the guys are going to just eat her up.

We’ve been getting custom orders done very quickly again. They have been taking a day or two rather her than a week or two now. That’s given me the ability to start creating new blends again and have I ever.

I hope everyone has been great. Since its been such a long time I wanted to do something special. Normally we do not compound discounts like the Lifetime Discount program on top of another discount, but today we are going to. We’re giving a coupon for 25% off Retail Items in the Men, Women, Unisexy and Artisan sections of the store. The only thing it doesn’t apply to is ACE, MIX and Match and Beginners Packs, but everything else in those categories; heck yeah it does!

If you’re just in on the newsletter you get 25% off but if you’ve earned a Lifetime Discount you get both discounts added together. You can use the discount all weekend long, thru Monday.

Happy Spring

SteveO

Journal ->: HERE

Current Stash

Alpha Dream: Glace
Androtics: TAC (20mcg), P83 (20mcg), P96 (20mcg), P97 (20mcg)
Apex: M3X
LAL: BW, Max T, Wolf
Pheromone XS: Cohesion, Connections
Love Potion: 40 samples
04-28-2017 1:09 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Arsenic
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: PXS Annual Spring Sale 2017
04-28-2017 1:20 AM

I may pick up some desire me oil Smile

Current Loot (2019)
LAL: AlphaQ, BW, DP, Nude, NA, Passion Copulin, Wolf
PSX: Evolve, Ascend
Alpha Dream:Glace, Alpha Maschio
Apex: TUSC, C36

Journey into my mind
04-28-2017 1:20 AM
sunnyday
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

04-28-2017 1:52 AM

Probably restock my Xist - the cap from my bottle broke, the initial quarter left just spilled out.
Arsenic
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

Hey, just an fyi, someone should look at the shoutbox...

Current Loot (2019)
LAL: AlphaQ, BW, DP, Nude, NA, Passion Copulin, Wolf
PSX: Evolve, Ascend
Alpha Dream:Glace, Alpha Maschio
Apex: TUSC, C36

Journey into my mind

ShadowX114
Serious Poster

Rep Post

04-28-2017 2:45 AM

I'm thinking of Taboo; never tried it. I don't know which cover scent though; either aventus, or spice bomb even though I never smelled any of them....maybe le male (although real one doesn't last long on me)? Maybe evolve too. I had limited trials with evolve oil but I saw potential; not sure about the spray though.

Current Stash

04-28-2017 2:45 AM
TheManInTheFedora
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

04-28-2017 2:50 AM

(04-28-2017 2:45 AM)ShadowX114 Wrote:  I'm thinking of Taboo; never tried it. I don't know which cover scent though; either aventus, or spice bomb even though I never smelled any of them....maybe le male (although real one doesn't last long on me)?

A good clone of Le Male which actually lasts longer than the original and perhaps even slightly more masculine...the quality to price ratio is insane with this:

Cuba Gold

If you read the reviews, everybody says so:

04-28-2017 2:50 AM
ShadowX114
Serious Poster

Rep Post

04-28-2017 2:59 AM

Thank you I actually forgot about this one. I bought it once few years ago for around $10 (if I recall correctly). You are right. smells very identical.

Current Stash

04-28-2017 2:59 AM
TheManInTheFedora
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

04-28-2017 3:04 AM

(04-28-2017 2:59 AM)ShadowX114 Wrote:  Thank you I actually forgot about this one. I bought it once few years ago for around $10 (if I recall correctly). You are right. smells very identical.

No problem. This one like LeMale has that vanilla basenote that girls like, so it could be a good choice for you.
04-28-2017 3:04 AM

ShadowX114
Serious Poster

Rep Post

04-28-2017 12:41 PM

Coupon code:
BeepBeep17

It goes into the "enter your gift promotion code"

Current Stash

04-28-2017 12:41 PM
arkailija
Lurk.

Rep Post

04-28-2017 3:44 PM

Made an order for some more massage oils, Alpha-Androstenol (Alpha Androstenol) Spray and XStential Body Spray (Formerly XS140).
Also added some mixing supplies as in more small spray bottles to my order.

I still have a decent amount of Ascend, Cohesion uhh ... Taboo, Evolve Spray and Loveboat. But the sale peaked my interest to get something more. Especially the massage oils I like and I ordered unisex and female (to use on men) formulas.

Oh and ShadowX114, I do suggest the Taboo, it can be relatively versatile! I gave some to a guy I met longer time ago, he also found it to be quite good, as in more openings etc.. What I've noticed about Taboo that it can spark conversations to take a more sexual side; people really might talk more about "taboo" subjects, hence the name.
I've personally noticed this few times; I don't have a really big problem to talk about things of sexual nature, but Taboo makes me even more open at times and so it seems to do when it comes to other people as well.
I think I have my Taboo unscented and the initial strong not-so-pleasant smell does fade away quickly, so take that with a pinch of salt when considering about the fragrance options.
Pepper & Nutmeg I've had in few products and I've liked it, but it's always good to have a separate scent you like and what you might use if you don't use Pheromones on a certain day. (All that jazz about a scent signature and all.)

Evolve is bit of a slow-burner I would say; really suitable for a night out I would say, where you might have interaction with a same person for maybe 1-3 hours. Spray might hit somewhat faster, as sprays usually do anyhow.

Have fun out there!
04-28-2017 3:44 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  ACE oil pack Super Spring Love Sale - SteveO 17 5,828 05-19-2013 1:12 PM
Last Post: cjw255