Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

PUA going mainstream...
JonJon
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 573
Thanks received:
848 thanks in 354 posts

PUA going mainstream...
01-13-2012 9:46 AM

You know I said it once and I'll say it again, I DONT WANT MONES OR PUA TO GO MAINSTREAM... Why? Because I believe these golden gems are for those who need, want, or could use some extra help. The more I get deeper into this world I realize how real all of this is, I realize that we are "occultist" of sorts. Now I just read this article on James Franco about to star in a movie as Mystery the man himself! Someone has already suggested to me that the movie "Hitch" starring Will Smith which came out years ago didn't hurt the PUA world at all, but that movie was meant to be a joke, no? So I can't see how anyone would ever take Hitch seriously. But a movie about "The Game"... I feel like I just got into this world and it's about to be overrun by Yuppies and Douchebags... Just click this link...

After a little bit of reasoning I came to the conclusion of a few things. Hollywood productions have a good way of screwing up books. Also men can't use anything they see in the movie out of fear that the girl may have seen the movie. My biggest fear is that the movie with a big actor like Franco in it will bring unwanted attention (on my part and as I can imagine many others) to the PUA game. I take solace in the fact that people in general aren't go-getters and won't start reading as much PUA as they can. Who knows what will happen?

Human...To a fault.

Arsenal:
Edge Uscented
SOE Gel Packs
APC
NPA
Glace Unscented
Androstadienone
WOLF

Journal(s):
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-A-Fresh-Sta...Alpha-Stud

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-The-Mones-M...skepticism
(This post was last modified: 01-13-2012 10:05 AM by JonJon.)
01-13-2012 9:46 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by idontknow

Pheroman
ManSLut

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 5026
Thanks received:
4189 thanks in 1518 posts

RE: PUA going mainstream...
01-13-2012 9:56 AM

lol Im gonna start a website saying they dont work....sorry vendors lol

Lines from a movie can be fun though.
You give them the line verbatim, pause smile and say something like "What? you aint seen the movie? your supposed to say {whatever the chick says}, (marry me please or fuck me please Twisted)!"

You may be better off wearing nutella, maybe some chick might want to lick it off
My journal http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-PheroMan
My product list http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-...8#pid36108
(This post was last modified: 01-13-2012 9:57 AM by Pheroman.)
01-13-2012 9:56 AM
Thanks given by solidprice
JonJon
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks received:
848 thanks in 354 posts

01-13-2012 10:07 AM

(01-13-2012 9:56 AM)Pheroman Wrote:  lol Im gonna start a website saying they dont work....sorry vendors lol

Lines from a movie can be fun though.
You give them the line verbatim, pause smile and say something like "What? you aint seen the movie? your supposed to say {whatever the chick says}, (marry me please or fuck me please Twisted)!"

LOL I love you Pheroman, But seriously I'm about to make a bunch of youtube videos saying "MONES AND PUA DONT DO SH*T!!!!" LOL... I am also apologizing to the vendors! lol

Human...To a fault.

Arsenal:
Edge Uscented
SOE Gel Packs
APC
NPA
Glace Unscented
Androstadienone
WOLF

Journal(s):

01-13-2012 10:07 AM
eyeofra
the Sun God

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1527
Thanks received:
1410 thanks in 510 posts

01-13-2012 12:10 PM

creepy. I hate it when people let the cat out of the bag
disinformation team - UNITE!

at least PUA going mainstream isn't as bad a mones going mainstream. It takes skill, and some motivation to play the game, and most people are not very motivated or educated (muhaha). So I'll just be happy that mones are still "occult", and not really worry about the average Joe learning what a Pick up Artist is. Chances are that's all that will occur, they become aware of it, and nothing else.

my thought is : Mones would not an advantage if everyone had them! *cough*DEFEND THE SECRET! *cough*
but let the poor chumps have your pickup lines ;)

[Image: 34t60p1.gif]
AM, Certo, Glace, Corporativo, L2K V1 & V2, Aquagen, AV, Wolf, Nude, Hypnotica, OD Gel, Erox, N.P.A., EoaW, TL, TA, TI, TrueTrust, XXX, TrueEssence, Wingman 7, 9, 9+O, Black, Blue, X, Extreme, X22, C4 and M512, Ascend, Evolve, Cohesion, Bliss, Vibe, Prowl, ienone, anone, Androsterone, Pregnenolone, Androstadienol, Androstenetrione
01-13-2012 12:10 PM
Thanks given by solidprice
JonJon
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks received:
848 thanks in 354 posts

01-13-2012 12:42 PM

(01-13-2012 12:10 PM)eyeofra Wrote:  creepy. I hate it when people let the cat out of the bag
disinformation team - UNITE!

at least PUA going mainstream isn't as bad a mones going mainstream. It takes skill, and some motivation to play the game, and most people are not very motivated or educated (muhaha). So I'll just be happy that mones are still "occult", and not really worry about the average Joe learning what a Pick up Artist is. Chances are that's all that will occur, they become aware of it, and nothing else.

my thought is : Mones would not an advantage if everyone had them! *cough*DEFEND THE SECRET! *cough*
but let the poor chumps have your pickup lines ;)

You bring up a good point ra, and it's good to see you. Yeah if mones went mainstream... Well that's a whole other story, because as they keep on advancing it's almost as if you don't really need to be all that congruent while wearing mones. Because anybody with moderate fashion sense, reasonably attractive looks/personality, and something going for them, wearing the right mix becomes "The Worlds Most Interesting Person". If I'm correct in a worse case scenario things will go like this.

BIG HOLLYWOD PRODUCTIONS ON PUA -> PUA LITERATURE/SOCIETY -> NLP -> "THE UNDERWORLD OF SOCIAL DOMINANCE" -> PHEROMONES AND OTHER GAME CHANGERS

I believe this is the most accurate calculation... However one most keep in mind what you said about people not being that motivated to explore PUA enough, a lot of people don't take it that seriously, and pick up artist have been portrayed in media for some time now. Whatever the case the disinformation team most unite now! LOL

Human...To a fault.

Arsenal:
Edge Uscented
SOE Gel Packs
APC
NPA
Glace Unscented
Androstadienone
WOLF

Journal(s):

01-13-2012 12:42 PM
Thanks given by eyeofra

Cman888
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 110
Thanks received:
143 thanks in 74 posts

01-13-2012 1:54 PM

FIrst off: The game, the mystery method is a fucking joke when it comes to PUA. Let guys learn that shit.

First off, women like some of the PUA, teaching guys to have fun and not be pussies when it comes to attracting women. I mean theres a saying in PUA, SBAP.... STOP BEING A PUSSY. have fun, FUN is the greatest and most dominant attraction switch. IF shes having fun with you, the guy with a yatcht can go fuck himself.

Now the scenerio: If every guy in the world is a PUA or studying the "ART" then women will obviously question everything every guy does. This then could mean that guys will have to stand out from the rest.

Either all the current PUA's out there will explode in business or they wil go out of business because it becomes obsolete.

Same thing with MONEs,

IF every guy in the world is wearing mones, what is going to make them attracted to you? If every guy is wearing mones, obviously women will know, every guy is wearing them. So again, what is going to make then stay around you?

evolution will be revered. Instead of women trying to stand out and having the men choose. Men will literaly have to become peacocks so women will choose them.

I will come down to survival of the fittest, what can people do you stand out from the rest.

I say, let people know what mones are, let people learn PUA, because only those who actually use the shit properly will succed.
01-13-2012 1:54 PM
SeriousSmile
Banned for Violations

Thanks Given: 1831
Thanks received:
568 thanks in 220 posts

01-13-2012 2:58 PM

I strongly disagree with your theory. Let me conclude this thread for everyone.

Your personality drives the pheromones and not the pheromones that drive your personality. If you wear a pheromone for gay people and have an amazing personality, it will get you laid(with girls) and the opposite is true.

Now when it comes to PUA, it is only there to raise your confidence levels. PUA will never die down unless everyone Memorize those books by heart and tries using it word for word.

Example:

1)shy person goes to pick up girl, and she rejects him.He tries a few more times with othet girls and fails
2)shy person looks for help on the Internet
3)pickup book claim that their book is the best and if he follows what they say, he will succeed or his money back( 30 days? Or is it 60 days now?)
4) shy person bites the bait, and studies that book
5) shy person is convinced that as long as he approaches he is a winner regardless of the outcome ( they fixed his mindset!)
6) that attitude grew some extra balls so he approaches and all of a sudden, the more he gets rejected, the more confidence he gains
7)shy person realizes that using the routines he learned from the book, while still being shy, is not cutting it and he starts making small adjustments
8) shy person becomes more and more confident
9) confident person uses the same routines and it works out for him
10)confident person believes that without using these routines, he won't be successful,
11) instead taking this new found inner power, and using it to fit his personality, he goes and studies and memorizes mire routines
12) Bam!, he became a copy
13) the majority of them take that path, and more and more girls would be exposed to the same checklist.

-The lesson we learned is? It's all in the mindset and use what you learned to complement who you are, but don't try to become exactly like the person who's book your reading!.
(01-13-2012 1:54 PM)Cman888 Wrote:  FIrst off: The game, the mystery method is a fucking joke when it comes to PUA. Let guys learn that shit.

First off, women like some of the PUA, teaching guys to have fun and not be pussies when it comes to attracting women. I mean theres a saying in PUA, SBAP.... STOP BEING A PUSSY. have fun, FUN is the greatest and most dominant attraction switch. IF shes having fun with you, the guy with a yatcht can go fuck himself.

Now the scenerio: If every guy in the world is a PUA or studying the "ART" then women will obviously question everything every guy does. This then could mean that guys will have to stand out from the rest.

Either all the current PUA's out there will explode in business or they wil go out of business because it becomes obsolete.

Same thing with MONEs,

IF every guy in the world is wearing mones, what is going to make them attracted to you? If every guy is wearing mones, obviously women will know, every guy is wearing them. So again, what is going to make then stay around you?

evolution will be revered. Instead of women trying to stand out and having the men choose. Men will literaly have to become peacocks so women will choose them.

I will come down to survival of the fittest, what can people do you stand out from the rest.

I say, let people know what mones are, let people learn PUA, because only those who actually use the shit properly will succed.
(This post was last modified: 01-13-2012 3:07 PM by SeriousSmile.)
01-13-2012 2:58 PM
Thanks given by JonJon, idontknow
JonJon
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks received:
848 thanks in 354 posts

01-13-2012 3:32 PM

(01-13-2012 2:58 PM)SeriousSmile Wrote:  I strongly disagree with your theory. Let me conclude this thread for everyone.

Your personality drives the pheromones and not the pheromones that drive your personality. If you wear a pheromone for gay people and have an amazing personality, it will get you laid(with girls) and the opposite is true.

Now when it comes to PUA, it is only there to raise your confidence levels. PUA will never die down unless everyone Memorize those books by heart and tries using it word for word.

Example:

1)shy person goes to pick up girl, and she rejects him.He tries a few more times with othet girls and fails
2)shy person looks for help on the Internet
3)pickup book claim that their book is the best and if he follows what they say, he will succeed or his money back( 30 days? Or is it 60 days now?)
4) shy person bites the bait, and studies that book
5) shy person is convinced that as long as he approaches he is a winner regardless of the outcome ( they fixed his mindset!)
6) that attitude grew some extra balls so he approaches and all of a sudden, the more he gets rejected, the more confidence he gains
7)shy person realizes that using the routines he learned from the book, while still being shy, is not cutting it and he starts making small adjustments
8) shy person becomes more and more confident
9) confident person uses the same routines and it works out for him
10)confident person believes that without using these routines, he won't be successful,
11) instead taking this new found inner power, and using it to fit his personality, he goes and studies and memorizes mire routines
12) Bam!, he became a copy
13) the majority of them take that path, and more and more girls would be exposed to the same checklist.

-The lesson we learned is? It's all in the mindset and use what you learned to complement who you are, but don't try to become exactly like the person who's book your reading!.

First I want to say thanks for showing up, I hoped you would. But are you saying that the movies will in no way effect the real life "game"? What about the occult appeal?

Another thing I thought of is that it Pheromones going mainstream will take a lot more than a bunch of people reading about them, some people have around me have "discovered suggestions" that I may be using pheromones, and I've found that a lot of people really don't believe in them even when faced with the product. For them to go mainstream in the fashion some of us described here on this thread it would take a lot more scientific research and federal approval.

Still you've got to see where Hollywood can and will make an impact, one movie comes out and then they produce a bunch of others kind of like it. Could you imagine several women at a club asking you, "Are you trying to anchor me?" LOL ... creepy stuff man.

Human...To a fault.

Arsenal:
Edge Uscented
SOE Gel Packs
APC
NPA
Glace Unscented
Androstadienone
WOLF

Journal(s):

01-13-2012 3:32 PM
Thanks given by SeriousSmile, solidprice
Vulcan
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 11
Thanks received:
10 thanks in 5 posts

01-14-2012 1:26 AM

I dont think there is anything to be worried about with this. PUA goes back a long way. Same with pheromones in a bottle used to help attract. At least back to the 70's is when both started getting more attention and mainstream.

I dont much care for Mystery either. But the idea that they are making a movie about him is interesting. Nevertheless, Mystery (not Franco or the movie he stars in) is responsible for the attention that PUA and the interests the mainstream in general have for it in ultra modern times.

Mystery had the show on VH1 five years ago and it did well. When I first saw "The Pickup Artist" it was when I was scrolling and reading the tv guide menu. I thought I was going to watch the movie with Robert Downy Jr. and Molly Ringwald! What sort of attention did that movie bring to PUA back in the 80's, btw?

I think the more people that learn the art...and if by choice use pheromones to help with confidence, the more evolution we are going to see in this world. Think about it. If everybody knows the art and everybody has that person they were meant to be with, then from a sociological perspective, much less problems on this planet!
01-14-2012 1:26 AM
Thanks given by JonJon, SeriousSmile

Curiosity
why pretend when you have science

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 300
Thanks received:
459 thanks in 186 posts

01-14-2012 2:30 AM

Quite a bit of the PUA community stuff is marketing. Yes, there is some legit guys with some very good ideas, but there's too much theory and overhype in many others. For example, who thinks Mehow gets laid or picks up girls? Very few.

I'd be more concerned about pheromones becoming more mainstream, but that's unlikely because quite a few products out (pheromone-wise) there is, similarly to the PUA stuff, highly marketed, and people buy that stuff, and surprise, it doesn't work at all or is highly overpriced.

So, I'd not be too concerned about all of it.

EDIT: I will also add, that I've read through quite a few PUA stuff over the past year or so. the RSD guys for example, are very loud about being against pheromones. No idea why, but it's two different worlds. I have trouble taking those guys seriously anyways P

Further, I'll add that, I've a few friends who I've met online in various areas of the net, 3 in fact. Guys who are young and in college, like myself, and who could use a little boost. Through much thought, I shared this website and a few of the pheromone vendor's sites. I've answered all of their questions. They looked at it, they thought about it. Did any of them register on the site? No. Did any buy anything? No. Did any look into getting samples? No.

That's just how it is.

My Pheromone Arsenal:

Liquid Alchemy Labs: Asian, Aqua Vitae, Hypnotica Social, Nude, Overdose, Possess, Wolf

True Pheromones: TI, XXX, True Essence, A-1, Androstatrione
(This post was last modified: 01-14-2012 3:24 AM by Curiosity.)
01-14-2012 2:30 AM
Thanks given by idontknow, JonJon, eyeofra

Share This Thread