Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
PT Single molecules?
Kalzon
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

PT Single molecules?
06-03-2017 1:21 PM

Hello,
Has anyone tried the Pheromone Treasures single molecules lately? Or anyone mixing their own formula using the Androstenone, Androstadienone ?
Please share the input.
Thank you.
06-03-2017 1:21 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Dblr619
Life taker-heart breaker

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: PT Single molecules?
06-03-2017 4:50 PM

(06-03-2017 1:21 PM)Kalzon Wrote:  Hello,
Has anyone tried the Pheromone Treasures single molecules lately? Or anyone mixing their own formula using the Androstenone, Androstadienone ?
Please share the input.
Thank you.

I LITERALLY just opened my new order from them that includes Androstadienone .
I will report in time.

mooning whiney control freaks mooning
06-03-2017 4:50 PM
Dblr619
Life taker-heart breaker

Rep Post

06-04-2017 10:26 PM

Very initial impression of Ptres Androstadienone ....

Smoother
Not really feeling down
Crushier
Did not project (duh...alcohol vs oil) until *I added 15 drops of iso e super concentrate* and shook the hell outta it. NOW it projects ok.
Seems to sharpen the hook of NA/Androstadienone

06-04-2017 10:26 PM
Kalzon
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

06-05-2017 2:04 AM

(06-04-2017 10:26 PM)Dblr619 Wrote:  Very initial impression of Ptres Androstadienone ....

Smoother
Not really feeling down
Crushier
Did not project (duh...alcohol vs oil) until *I added 15 drops of iso e super concentrate* and shook the hell outta it. NOW it projects ok.
Seems to sharpen the hook of NA/Androstadienone

Hello Dblr619, thank you, nice to see your reply. What a coinsidence Smile
You tried already!
oooo :O ISO e super, that is the nice idea you did. I also read about it on websites.
There is this 'precussion' method of mixing. You hold the bottle firmly in one hand and tap(hit a bit harder) the bottom of the bottle on the palm of the other hand 200 times. You will get a serious blend.

So are you planning to create mixes using only other PTreas single molecules?
(or anyone already doing?)
(This post was last modified: 06-05-2017 2:16 AM by Kalzon.)
06-05-2017 2:04 AM

Dblr619
Life taker-heart breaker

Rep Post

06-06-2017 6:35 PM

(06-05-2017 2:04 AM)Kalzon Wrote:  Hello Dblr619, thank you, nice to see your reply. What a coinsidence Smile
You tried already!
oooo :O ISO e super, that is the nice idea you did. I also read about it on websites.
There is this 'precussion' method of mixing. You hold the bottle firmly in one hand and tap(hit a bit harder) the bottom of the bottle on the palm of the other hand 200 times. You will get a serious blend.

So are you planning to create mixes using only other PTreas single molecules?
(or anyone already doing?)
Not really.
I only use singles to enhance blends

06-06-2017 6:35 PM
Kalzon
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

06-07-2017 1:13 AM

(06-06-2017 6:35 PM)Dblr619 Wrote:  Not really.
I only use singles to enhance blends

Ok, Smile
Then I guess you are using -Androstenone -Androstanone -enol too..?
What I was thinking for e.g.- if anyone has mixed 2mg androsteNONE, 1mg androsteNOL, 0.5mg androsteDIENONE and got something like New Pheromone Additive with similar reasults?

I am focusing on Pheromone Treasures single molecules because they are much potent and cost low, but still not much reviewed.
06-07-2017 1:13 AM
Dblr619
Life taker-heart breaker

Rep Post

06-08-2017 1:19 AM

(06-07-2017 1:13 AM)Kalzon Wrote:  Ok, Smile
What I was thinking for e.g.- if anyone has mixed 2mg androsteNONE, 1mg androsteNOL, 0.5mg androsteDIENONE and got something like New Pheromone Additive with similar reasults?

I am focusing on Pheromone Treasures single molecules because they are much potent and cost low, but still not much reviewed.
I misspoke...
I meant the P series.
I have yet to use individual molecules besides Androstadienone
I have yet to be disappointed with anything from Ptres
Maybe you'll invent the next great blend
Happy testing

(This post was last modified: 06-08-2017 1:20 AM by Dblr619.)
06-08-2017 1:19 AM
Ekscentra

Rep Post

06-08-2017 2:26 AM

(06-07-2017 1:13 AM)Kalzon Wrote:  Ok, Smile

New Pheromone Additive doesn't contain Androstadienone . This is a myth. I get depression from any mix on the market that contains Androstadienone , no matter how low the dose or what it's buffered with (including both C4 Oil and Ladykiller from HAX). I can wear old New Pheromone Additive on a daily basis for weeks on end with no depression, lethargy, or any Androstadienone -associated side effects.

As I recall, this experiment has been tried before. It fell well short of the mark - New Pheromone Additive is far more than just a blend of simple, common molecules - if it were, a suitable replacement would have been formulated by now. There"s only so far you can go with those three on their own. If you want the real deal, buy it from LaCroy, but if you're expecting to come close to New Pheromone Additive using simple mixes, I'd lower those expectations. Many before you wanted the same thing, but attempting to reverse engineer a mix is no simple matter. If it were, you'd have plenty of New Pheromone Additive clones to choose from at this very moment. There's a reason it's stood the test of time.
06-08-2017 2:26 AM

Kalzon
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

06-13-2017 10:09 AM

(06-08-2017 2:26 AM)Ekscentra Wrote:  New Pheromone Additive doesn't contain Androstadienone . This is a myth. I get depression from any mix on the market that contains Androstadienone , no matter how low the dose or what it's buffered with (including both C4 Oil and Ladykiller from HAX). I can wear old New Pheromone Additive on a daily basis for weeks on end with no depression, lethargy, or any Androstadienone -associated side effects.

As I recall, this experiment has been tried before. It fell well short of the mark - New Pheromone Additive is far more than just a blend of simple, common molecules - if it were, a suitable replacement would have been formulated by now. There"s only so far you can go with those three on their own. If you want the real deal, buy it from LaCroy, but if you're expecting to come close to New Pheromone Additive using simple mixes, I'd lower those expectations. Many before you wanted the same thing, but attempting to reverse engineer a mix is no simple matter. If it were, you'd have plenty of New Pheromone Additive clones to choose from at this very moment. There's a reason it's stood the test of time.

Oh, thank you for reply. So I guess people have already tried and didn't get close. So you are indicating that the New version New Pheromone Additive does not match the old one either? (Gone with the wind like A314?) .... or What is the difference? Do they sell both versions, or it is just replaced?
(This post was last modified: 06-13-2017 10:12 AM by Kalzon.)
06-13-2017 10:09 AM
Kalzon
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

06-13-2017 10:24 AM

(06-08-2017 1:19 AM)Dblr619 Wrote:  I misspoke...
I meant the P series.
I have yet to use individual molecules besides Androstadienone
I have yet to be disappointed with anything from Ptres
Maybe you'll invent the next great blend
Happy testing

Oh ok alright.
So I guess everything from PT is legit.
Yes I shall try to invent Big Grin
Thank you
06-13-2017 10:24 AM

Share This Thread