Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
PMS and other annoyances
Diane999
Banned for Violations

Sex: Male

PMS and other annoyances
12-27-2009 1:49 AM

I just wanted to let you guys know I'm getting some Androstadienone in probably this week.

I've also made up a harmony mix, called Down, Girl! that is designed to encourage peace and harmony with high strung fillies, while boosting your masculine image and attraction, and encouraging trustworthiness.

Down, Girl! contains:

Androsterone, Etiocholanolone, Alpha Androstenol, β-Androstenol, Androstanone, Methoxyestratetraenone , β-Androstadienol, and copulins.

Diane

12-27-2009 1:49 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Sillykitty
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

RE: PMS and other annoyances
12-29-2009 10:21 PM

Diane,

I just received the Down, Girl today. I sprayed a little on my hand to smell it, and the soap fragrance is great! I might even have to order something for me in that fragrance.

I'll be sure to let you know how it works.

Also, what if I sprayed it on myself? Would it work the same on misbehaving female dogs (or bitches, lol)?

Oh, I just had another idea. What about a mix, worn by women, to make other females (like at work) be friendlier and less aloof (which is how they are being, a little, especially since I initiated a huge investigation, though only a select few are involved in that)?

A female version of Down, Girl?

12-29-2009 10:21 PM
Diane999
Banned for Violations

Sex: Male

RE: PMS and other annoyances
12-29-2009 11:18 PM

(12-29-2009 10:21 PM)Sillykitty Wrote:  

Diane,

I just received the Down, Girl today. I sprayed a little on my hand to smell it, and the soap fragrance is great! I might even have to order something for me in that fragrance.

I'll be sure to let you know how it works.

Also, what if I sprayed it on myself? Would it work the same on misbehaving female dogs (or bitches, lol)?

Oh, I just had another idea. What about a mix, worn by women, to make other females (like at work) be friendlier and less aloof (which is how they are being, a little, especially since I initiated a huge investigation, though only a select few are involved in that)?

A female version of Down, Girl?

The Down, Girl! mix is a totally masculine pheromone blend.  If you'd like to play around with it and see what kind of reactions you get, I'm sure a lot of us would like to hear about it.  You might get some girl/girl action with this one... dunno.

For a female version of this I'd design something with similar effects, but with the majority being female peace pheromones, like Estratetrienolone, EST, Methoxyestratetraenone , allopregnanolone,etc. with some Alpha and Beta Androstenol and just a little bit of Androsterone for the trust factor.  It would calm things down, and encourage community, but in a feminine way without making you come across as too butch.

But remember that pheromones are only a part of the picture and with things stirred up at work you'd have to do your part to build a foundation for the pheromones to work from.  Otherwise you would give mixed signals and possibly get ghosted.

Diane

(This post was last modified: 12-29-2009 11:19 PM by Diane999.)
12-29-2009 11:18 PM

Share This Thread