Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
PHERLURE IS THE BEST PHEROMONE!
Badboymike - Banned
Banned

Sex: Male

PHERLURE IS THE BEST PHEROMONE!
05-30-2015 7:57 AM

Yes guys! Perlure is the best pheromone out there. Now I know why it is also the MOST HATED pheromone in the market. Because it just simply works like how Pheromones are suppose to work! When there's too much hate on a product, it usually comes from the competetiors and their marketers.

I admit curiosity got to me to purchase this pheromone. I've been trying it out for the past week and I'm just convinced that Pherlure is the best and only pheromone that works on the market. I'm talking about women sniffing me BLATANTLY. Yes, the sniffles around me to just sniff the heck out of me sniffs. I'm talking about women OPENING me. This means no more irritations about not being able to attract women. Yes! Yes!

I'm getting hit on by women at the grocery stores, malls, bars, and even at the library. Women just want to come close to you with Pherlure on. It makes opening them up soooo much easier for me. I'm talking about working on 5 out of 10. So that means no more testing the product out, no more of giving out the vibe; if there was even a vibe to be given out, no more ODing and women are avoiding. Pherlure makes every single one of the highly reviewed products on here like cheap man juice.

TRUE STORY: I went to a bar last night. I went there with my recently drama free friend. I was just standing there minding my own business and this girl walked by. She turned and looked straight in the eyes and said You smell really good! I said Yea, trying out the new cologne. She completely ignored what I said. Then she said I'm talking about you smelled so good I went to take you out in the back and F**K you. I almost choked on my drink and my friend just started laughing his a*s off! I said Maybe next time we see each other we will do that and we exchanged numbers. I will be asking her out tonight and who knows what's going to happen. BTW, I gave my friend L2K to try out. 2 sprays. He was a complete dud all night. This was the most bizarre thing I have heard from a girl and she didn't even look like a typical get-down chick. Another one was at the library. Long story short, she opened me in the library and I asked her out to coffee right there and then. We went out for coffee and we're still talking. Yes, ladies! Come on the winning side of things!

So my questions are:

Why is Pherlure not being reviewed on here when it actually works?
Why is Pherlure being hated on so much?
How is Pherlure so much different from other pheromones I have tried out?
Who is testing Pherlure on here?
What are your results with it?

Thank you guys.
05-30-2015 7:57 AM
Find all posts by this user
Cscs
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

RE: PHERLURE IS THE BEST PHEROMONE!
05-30-2015 8:00 AM

What are the pheromones have you tried?
05-30-2015 8:00 AM
Badboymike - Banned
Banned

05-30-2015 8:03 AM

(05-30-2015 8:00 AM)Cscs Wrote:  What are the pheromones have you tried?

I have tried a lot of highly reviews pheromones from here. Mainly from Liquid Alchemy Labs, Alpha Dream and Pheromone XS. Nothing works like Pherlure. The scent is good too.
05-30-2015 8:03 AM
BigKahuna
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

05-30-2015 8:10 AM

Smells a little fishy to me.

"Limousine riding, jet flying, kiss stealing, wheelin' dealin"
05-30-2015 8:10 AM

V-nice

Rep Post

05-30-2015 8:15 AM

Crazy... I'm kinda at odds with this one. Because I had one of the most blatant hits with pherlure at a dunkin donuts years ago! The woman, look like a nurse maybe, kept staring at me and even when I walked out, I looked back and there she was still staring!

... NEVER got that hit or even close to it again! But I was an amateur mone user at the time and I would spray, spray, spray, multiple times a day! Lol..

Perhaps I was just using wrong and ODing... But I never forget that hit!

The thing is, I didn't have the experience, but I'm sure other users did. And still, I haven't seen any praise of pherlure...

So could it as well be a formula that changed? Or is it REALLY just overhyped?

"The man that knows he doesn't know, is a wise man."
05-30-2015 8:15 AM
Badboymike - Banned
Banned

05-30-2015 8:20 AM

(05-30-2015 8:15 AM)V-nice Wrote:  Crazy... I'm kinda at odds with this one. Because I had one of the most blatant hits with pherlure at a dunkin donuts years ago! The woman, look like a nurse maybe, kept staring at me and even when I walked out, I looked back and there she was still staring!

... NEVER got that hit or even close to it again! But I was an amateur mone user at the time and I would spray, spray, spray, multiple times a day! Lol..

Perhaps I was just using wrong and ODing... But I never forget that hit!

The thing is, I didn't have the experience, but I'm sure other users did. And still, I haven't seen any praise of pherlure...

So could it as well be a formula that changed? Or is it REALLY just overhyped?

Yes!! I know! I'm in awe by Pherlure. I'm talking about women just want to get a piece of you. Young, old. Whatever.
05-30-2015 8:20 AM
Hurakan
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

05-30-2015 8:25 AM

I get similar effects from Ammo, but its very hit or miss. I think it has a lot to do with what Cycle women are on. Right before, I find Ammo hits hard, after that it repels. The other mones work well since they are buffered and are increasingly more refined. I would much rather the mones be subtle and work my game than meet one I really like and shes completed turned off. Glad you enjoyed it though.
05-30-2015 8:25 AM
V-nice

Rep Post

05-30-2015 8:26 AM

(05-30-2015 8:20 AM)Badboymike Wrote:  Yes!! I know! I'm in awe by Pherlure. I'm talking about women just want to get a piece of you. Young, old. Whatever.

You do understand that you coming out of nowhere praising Pherlure does sound REALLY fishy right?

"The man that knows he doesn't know, is a wise man."
05-30-2015 8:26 AM

BigKahuna
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

05-30-2015 8:36 AM

Maybe Pherlure is a great mone, but that still sounds fishier than fish burps after eating fish and chips at long John Silver. I'm a little surprised to hear that it works better than lal mones.

"Limousine riding, jet flying, kiss stealing, wheelin' dealin"
05-30-2015 8:36 AM
Badboymike - Banned
Banned

05-30-2015 8:38 AM

(05-30-2015 8:26 AM)V-nice Wrote:  You do understand that you coming out of nowhere praising Pherlure does sound REALLY fishy right?

Yea, sure thing V. I'll tell you what... Please go read my other posts and find out what is the pheromone I was looking for and what my perception was with pheromones. To sum it up, I was looking for a pheromone that would bring women to me and catnip for women. Pherlure does just that. I'm not sure why Pherlure is not being reviewed as much or being hated on.

You have also tried Pherlure yourself and found it works. I Googled "Pherlure review Pherotruth" just now and there was a reviewed on here from long ago. So I tell ya what... I personally think a lot of products I have tried out cannot be compared to Pherlure on effectiveness and nothing even comes close to it. I can't speak for others.
05-30-2015 8:38 AM

Share This Thread
Thread Closed