Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
P96 vs. Androstadienone Comparison
BigDickBandit420

Sex: Male

Rep Post

P96 vs. Androstadienone Comparison
02-20-2018 5:12 PM

I think it’s time I compare the two. I’ve wore Androstadienone around women often, and p96 to work for two months straight while occasionally wearing Androstadienone

P96

-very non sexual at even 20mcg of spray. Takes away sexual tension much more prevealantly than Androstadienone . Friend zone juice but breakable
-makes me feel comfortable as well. Not as much but I can still kick back a bit.
-works on both men and women equally as well.
-doesn’t help with menstration issues.

Androstadienone

-mood uplift and relaxation in women that is not in P96 at all
-much stronger crushy feeling.
-much better at creating feelings of attachment (idk how to play them though)
-makes me feel a bit soft. Not beta. There’s a publication on Androstadienone increasing cooperation in men, I think this is the feeling.
-I’m better at talking to girls 1 on 1. Easier to articulate myself. P96 doesn’t have this.
-makes the woman feel much more at home. Use too much and you’ll create a wife who doesn’t want to have sex demeanor.
-better for women than p96. It soothes their soul.
-Each synthesis of this molecule has differences. I don’t get lethargic from Love Scent Androstadienone but do with Liquid Alchemy Labs Androstadienone . This varies from person to person

On a date I’d take Androstadienone every time because of the mood pick up, relaxation, easier time conversing on my end, the crushy vibe is stronger, feeling of loss and attachment is higher (I don’t know how to play these feelings but I can feel them)

P96 is best for work or places that you want to have the same effect of comfort on guys without the cooperation enhancing.
(This post was last modified: 02-20-2018 5:12 PM by BigDickBandit420.)
02-20-2018 5:12 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

RE: P96 vs. Androstadienone Comparison
02-20-2018 7:09 PM

Good info B. Repped.
02-20-2018 7:09 PM
Scottie2Hottie
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

02-21-2018 6:54 PM

I assume this post is regarding comparisons made between the two and the argument that P96 is a substitute for Androstadienone . While I don't believe that P96 is a substitute that doesn't mean that it isn't a useful molecule. Based on my experience and extensive conversations with an experienced female pheromone tester I have to disagree with the friend zone comment. We have both found P96 to be a strong bonding molecule. She has shared her experiences regarding self effects and it's influences when her husband wears it. It creates powerful crushy feelings. She has experienced a significant crush and feelings of love not only for her husband but also a man other than her husband. She has also experienced a distinct beautifying effect with P96. She has also extensively tested Androstadienone and while there are a few similarities the differences outweigh them.
02-21-2018 6:54 PM
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

02-21-2018 7:01 PM

Also good info Scottie. Has she noted down the dosages?

And which company did she get her A.1 from.

While I haven't got any experience with P96 (except with products speculated to contain p96), I can see differences between PXS A.1 and P-Treasures A.1.

PXS I got it in 20mcgs per drop concentration and P-Treasures is 50mcgs per drop.

On same doses I get more lethargic with the P-Treasure A.1 while PXS A.1 gives me a lazy calm feeling. That's just me though. Could be different to other.
02-21-2018 7:01 PM

Scottie2Hottie
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

02-21-2018 7:17 PM

She has used P96 from both AD and PXS. The interesting thing is that the effects when her husband wears them aren't quite the same as self effects when she wears them. She no longer wears it herself. The crushy loving feelings for another man kinda freaked her out. Her target dosage, as is mine, is 25 mcg.

Interestingly her husband microdoses Androstadienone (5-15 mcg) and she still gets powerful effects. Makes me wonder if the high doses we usually use are overkill.
02-21-2018 7:17 PM
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

02-21-2018 7:24 PM

(02-21-2018 7:17 PM)Scottie2Hottie Wrote:  She has used P96 from both AD and PXS. The interesting thing is that the effects when her husband wears them aren't quite the same as self effects when she wears them. She no longer wears it herself. The crushy loving feelings for another man kinda freaked her out. Her target dosage, as is mine, is 25 mcg.

Interestingly her husband microdoses Androstadienone (5-15 mcg) and she still gets powerful effects. Makes me wonder if the high doses we usually use are overkill.

Thanks Scottie. Repped.

Oh yeah, I believe high doses IS in fact over kill. Plus it softens the other blends a bit too much IMHO. I could be wrong though.
02-21-2018 7:24 PM
Scottie2Hottie
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

02-21-2018 7:53 PM

Oh and I forgot to mention that her Androstadienone is from PXS.
02-21-2018 7:53 PM
djAndarial
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

05-20-2018 11:04 AM

Androstadienone and 96 are not the same, scotties friends observations are correct.

But the key thing his and her observations lack is a key word.

That one word throws their observations out the window.

"Latching"

Thats what 96 does, it's like a small flicker of a flame, where your target can not decide if they like you for who you are as a person, or if it is due to some talent they have not figured out.

Half way between astonishment and admiration, but in context of a small fleeting feeling. Which makes people want you to stay around them longer.

The more exposure turns it from around them, to next to them, to a want to have physical contact.

It does not tend to be any way shape or form outright sexual.

More like a teenage girl hormonal spurt, where she has a trist with her emotions and libido, and her subconscious makes her do shit she has no understanding of why.

Yes it will make their puss moist in the 20-40 range.

This molecule is effective in high -none applications with TAK but I do not know if you can get TAK. It was a molecule that allowed for higher doses of -none to be worn and lessen the chest tightning and flush feeling of -none exposure.

Hope this helps and ads.

Fyi I hated the smell of Instant Female Magic from AD. //Androstadienone

But this stuff with p83/p86 is amazing with a touch of TAH.
05-20-2018 11:04 AM

BigDickBandit420

Rep Post

05-20-2018 11:44 AM

I feel people think I’m going something different and special to/for them on the days I wear P96 and Androstadienone
(This post was last modified: 05-20-2018 11:44 AM by BigDickBandit420.)
05-20-2018 11:44 AM
djAndarial
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

05-20-2018 12:01 PM

Better to use 96/Androstadienone . Than high dose tah with a little -none

Will make women jump cycle and start their period

If AD is down where did you get p96?
05-20-2018 12:01 PM