Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

P80 and high none + P97/P96
Pagodeiro
Administrator

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1000
Thanks received:
2064 thanks in 907 posts

P80 and high none + P97/P96
04-20-2011 10:31 AM

It took me a long time to decide to post my findings with and about P80 !

first take a look what others found out ...
P107, P80 - Taking a break and I need some advice...

Methoxyestratetraenone , P80, P83, P93, P95, P96, P97, P102, P103

The Great Putative Thread (include input)

before we move on, could we review the PUTATIVES ?

That´s what i found to describe the effects i had the best ... all this posts i found reading after the first night out with P80 with amazing effects and wondering what the hell happened

Really i hesitated to post what i found out and what others maybe have overseen !
We´ve had too many hypes about some certain molecules !
A few ones have discovered what it´s good for too but let´s take a look what happened ....

Well .. we all know that P80 is known as the "Military Pheromone" or "Spartan Like" .
It´s true but only when paired with the right molecules - Androsterone, P102 , P75 , None, Androstanone ,
Especially with Androsterone you´re perceived as really pushy and bossy and not in a charming way - you´re not making friends using this combo !

Let´s continue ...

I´ve been ordering P80 because i expected it to be a really dominant molecule and i´ve been surprised !

I tryed it out at the afternoon and found it to be really motivating and it made me agressive like hell the first time i applied it ...
The motivational effects are still present but the agressiveness has shifted into a let´s do it know ... i´m a man on a mission and nothing can stop me .. hunter feeling ...

THE FIRST NIGHT

Put 2ml of the 30ml - 20mcg P80 in Grape ( smells great in Grape ) into an small glass atomizer and took it with me into a club - which is usually overcrowded and a perfect tesing ground for mones !
Can´t say exactly what i had applied but like usually it was a none heavy mix .. and i had the bottle of P80 in my pocket ...
At the same time i was playing around with P97 and i found it out to be a nice social modifier and an excellent none buffer ..
-- since this time i always carry a togo of P97 with me ...
at one point at the evening i felt the urge to try out some P97 to modify my mix and applied 25mcg on my neck over the high none mix ( i think it was TheEdge + P83 + P86 + MeoEst + P79 + TAC )
will go into details and ratios later ..

I noticed people more chatty and the none overdose had diminished ..
--- little later i decided to put on some P80 and see what it does at the club ...
put on 2 sprays onto my forearms ( 40mcg ) at the restroom and went back to the crowd ...

So i expected to be treated like with a heavy dose of A314 or like with and overdose None .. everything really commanding or dominant ..
BUT .. i was really surprised .. girls became flirtatious like hell ... really animated around me .... started to dance .... hits after hits ... women staring at me from 5m over ... the waitress touching me and grabbing my arm ... all hits you can imagine ... A WONDER HAPPENED !
---- i felt like i parted the Red Sea ---
and this is a very energizing combo .. a PUA´s dream ..

but ... somewhat 30 min later i felt that the effects diminised ..
went back to the restroom and applied another 60mcg ... it was late and i wanted to see what i´d get out the mix ...
the effects were back and they were as good as before ...

After that night .. you can imagine i played around a lot with this combo / mix to figure out what made the effects ..
first i thought it was only the P80 what drove the girls crazy / never had issues with any single guy wearing the mix ..

I added this and that and found out that Androsterone kills the mix ... !
In fact it´s Androsterone in combination with P80 that makes it the military pheromone ...
stay away from this combo !

I won´t tell you all the success stories but this mix hits hard .. fast ... every time ... creates really visible IOI ´s pushes you forward to act ... CRAZY

--- P80 seems to intensify emotions like P79
--- P97 is some kind of catalyst and very close related to P96
--- P96 can be used instead of P97 but the effects will become less visible
--- P83 and P86 are in the baseline of nearly every mix i use ... a part of the P80 mix
--- MeoEst works like MSG and adds some oommmppp to the mix
--- TAA works good in the mix and makes a nice youthful vibe ...
--- IS kills the mix
--- MX297 and MX390 combines great with the mix
--- can´t say yet what P93 does but i seems to work at low doses in the mix
--- TAL wrecks the mix
--- too many nols will be contraproductive ... P97 plays the roll of the nols
--- TAF does not work in this combo ... disturbes the effects
--- Androstadienone does not do that much .. calming for women and pulls into a diff direction

HOW TO MAKE IT WORKING

Usually i start to a club - bar - night applying the mones in my car ..

- 20mcg P83
- 60mcg P86
- 10mcg P79
- 100mcg MeoEst
- 2 Sprays Impi or TheEdge ( as a none base ) Turn Up The Heat and Instant Jerk not yet tested
- 50mcg P97 or 40mcg P96

i enter a bar or club and search for a nice place close to some hotties and my wing takes care of our place/drinks and i go to the restroom ...
put on 40mcg P80 and go back to my wing ...

the girls close to us turn their heads .. girls standing close start to dance and to adjust their clothes ... girls bump into me .. girls are waiting to be opened ...
BUT ... you need to have really good game and be congruent with this mix !

Like i told you already the effects will diminish and after 1 hour .... reapplication of P80 --- 2 sprays where was none application ...
next round
P80 seems to buffer none as well and it seems to make other mones diffuse faster ...
later you need to reapplicate none and P97 ...
i always take a gel pack Edge with me and a togo P97 and a togo P80

after several applications you will have an nice amount of mones on you and usually need 7 sprays P80 an evening
1 gel Pack TheEdge
4 to 5 sprays P97

High doses of P80 will pull in more dark skinned girls
Lower doses of P80 work better on blonde ones

P80 together with P97 / P96 enhances you ability to scent everything and you will smell a fart from across the room !

It´s better not to move around in the room and stay at your place so that the mix can do it´s magic ...
if you move around the club you won´t benefit too much from the combo ...
strange but this effect is very pronounced ...
search your place at the bar and flirt with the girls ... and action !

this combo seems to intensifiy the effects of alcohol as well ...

Copied the post from over at Pherotalk ..... check the links in the original post for an immense amount of Putative wisdom !

Pago

just away ... Anyone
04-20-2011 10:31 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by Pheroman

FrankJaeger
Checking out the place

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2
Thanks received:
23 thanks in 5 posts

RE: P80 and high none + P97/P96
08-26-2012 1:25 AM

As for using Meo Est, could I just use TrueLove oil drops? Have you tried this Pago? I am just waiting for the P97 and i am all set to begin testing this combo.
08-26-2012 1:25 AM
Pagodeiro
Administrator

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1000
Thanks received:
2064 thanks in 907 posts

RE: P80 and high none + P97/P96
08-26-2012 2:33 AM

(08-26-2012 1:25 AM)FrankJaeger Wrote:  As for using Meo Est, could I just use TrueLove oil drops? Have you tried this Pago? I am just waiting for the P97 and i am all set to begin testing this combo.

never added TL to that combo ...

let´s see how it goes with the other ingredientes ..

Pago

just away ... Anyone
08-26-2012 2:33 AM

Share This Thread