Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
P75 is very sexy!
ClintX2
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 464
Thanks received:
563 thanks in 254 posts

P75 is very sexy!
08-02-2012 5:57 PM

P75 is a beast! It makes you a very sexy man.

here is a collection/mix of reports I have of wearing P75 (always at 2.5mcgs)

Report 1/mix

been using p75 at 2.5mcgs. Wow! I get checked out a lot while wearing this. It seems like women literally follow me with on. I was at the mall the other day and a girl who looked to be 20-24 was walking with her mother and her son in a stroller. I looked into her eyes and she turns to her mom and says "wow it was like he looked through me, that was pretty weird." They laugh and keep talking about it while I walk past them.

About 15 minutes later I am sitting at a bench and I notice the girl is standing at the directory staring at me.(she no longer had her mom with her but she still had her stroller) She sat there and stared at me for about 5 minutes and then came and sat down on the bench with me. (there were about 8-9 other open benches)

She was cute and she sat there smiling but I have some kind of block when it comes to girls who have kids.

SO I got up and moved to another area of the mall and almost the same thing happens I look at some girl with her two friends and they begin giggling and they position themselves so it looks like they are checking out shoes but I can see them staring at me ( I was sitting at a bench). They then walk past me smile and laugh and get in the same position on the opposite side of me. checking out some gadget at the front of spencers and looking at me.

I get up and approach and her two friends say in almost unison "awwwwwwwww he's cute" and kind of push her towards me. We talk for about 5 minutes laughing and getting to know the basics about each other. Then I say I have go but lets exchange numbers. She tells me she has a boyfriend with a sad look on her face. and one of the friends chimes in "its true she does" I say something and then tell them to have a great day and as I am leaving the two friends are jumping up and down, grabbing her shoulders saying "he was the sweetest guy ever! you've got to call Varla and tell her about this" for some reason I felt like I had a great result even though I didn't get her number the weirdest part was that stroller girl had followed me and stopped next to me to watch the interaction

I had something similiar happen at a bookstore I made eye contact with a girl and she walks straight up to me while holding eye contact looks me up and down then grabs a book by my crotch. Then follows me around the store.

I usually go out during the day and have been getting some numbers and dates while wearing this. I like it a lot.

Report 2

went to the mall

passed some girls smiled they get up and start following me.

I go into a mens store in the shoes section and there they are
right behind me giggling and making way too much noise. I started talking to them but some how I screwed that one up.

As I was chilling on a bench I heard one girl say to her friend "wow, he's cute" then about a minute later I look back and I see they're behind
me and her friend is pushing her towards me saying "just go talk to him" (I pretend not to notice --they looked too young)

Report 3

Sometimes I wonder...

Ive been focusing on approaching girls and that has been getting me dates consistently. Today was one of those dates.

I went to the place early to get a feel for it and vibe with the staff.
Im walking up and I see two women at the counter(paying) who look great.(I can only see their backsides).

One of the women turns around (she looked even better when she turned around the whole package and she was a cougar) and smiles says "Hey" then grabs her chest and says "OMG you look like that Olympic guy" she taps her friend who turns around (and is also a stunner) and says, "Oh yes, he looks like the X" "eactly!" This felt really good because recently I acquired some small cuts on my face from an accident. They go on and on about how me and this Olympian both cute and young. "During this time I'm thinking man I should take her number but what if my date walks up...etc."(stuff that really didnt matter) they stand there another 2-3 mintues going on and I thank them then as the one I was interested in the most is walking by she whispers in my ear "I'd eat you up anytime" ( this is all at 11am in the morning)

As they walked away I thought to myself I will probably regret not getting their numbers.

I did regret it soon after. My date never showed up.

I'm at the point where I'm approaching and getting numbers and dates but today I missed out on some women who approached me and were blatantly interested...

ALso while walking to the datespot some younger girls said hes cute as I passed by and when I passed a basketball court some guy said, "he probably gets all the ladies"(he wasnt so polite) one of the other guys on the court responded, "yeah, but he cant beat me in basketball though" (I'd never seen or met these guys before)

P75 at 2.5 mcgs gives you this kind of swagger, makes you a very sexy man

Cheers
08-02-2012 5:57 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by Vex, shadowknight, zerosix85, thundr, idontknow, Jolly Jumper, Dafixisin, Pheroquirk

Vex
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 115
Thanks received:
87 thanks in 42 posts

RE: P75 is very sexy!
08-02-2012 6:04 PM

Great reporting! and at only 2.5 mcgs! I would love to hear about higher dosages.

Question Everything[/i]
(This post was last modified: 08-02-2012 6:06 PM by Vex.)
08-02-2012 6:04 PM
Thanks given by ClintX2
Dafixisin
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 270
Thanks received:
606 thanks in 240 posts

08-02-2012 6:34 PM

Hey ClintX2,

You left out a few details that I'm curious about.

1)I see on the AD website that the version of P75 you bought it the lowest dosage 2.5 mcg per spray. Why'd you pick that version, versus the stronger versions that are available?
2)Did you get it scented? If you did, which scent and how is it?
3)Last but not least, how many sprays did you apply and how long do you believe it's effects last?

Just a little Q&A for ya.

Thanks.
08-02-2012 6:34 PM
zerosix85
Aspect of the Fox

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 738
Thanks received:
650 thanks in 239 posts

08-02-2012 6:51 PM

Isn't P75 likely to be AndrostAnone even if AD denied it? If so then hits @ 2.5 mcg and your description of it sounds very close to what I've encountered at that dosage.

08-02-2012 6:51 PM
Thanks given by ClintX2
ClintX2
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 464
Thanks received:
563 thanks in 254 posts

08-04-2012 8:42 PM

(08-02-2012 6:34 PM)Dafixisin Wrote:  1)I see on the AD website that the version of P75 you bought it the lowest dosage 2.5 mcg per spray. Why'd you pick that version, versus the stronger versions that are available?
I have a togo at 12.5mcgs per spray(I reported on it a long time ago) and it didn't really do anything for me. P75 in a 30ml at 2.5mcgs per spray is great because then you can build up to almost any strength you want

2)Did you get it scented? If you did, which scent and how is it?
FF22- I like it.

3)Last but not least, how many sprays did you apply and how long do you believe it's effects last? 1 spray. For me the effects last around 4 hours.
08-04-2012 8:42 PM
Thanks given by Dafixisin

cjw255
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 67
Thanks received:
61 thanks in 36 posts

08-08-2012 11:06 PM

I use it at 15 mcg or higher with p83 20 mcg or higher , ammo and shine. Really good mix for me. Even better when I use p93 with p75. I'd love to know what it is
08-08-2012 11:06 PM

Share This Thread