Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
P7 Mones
kentdave
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

P7 Mones
11-18-2011 12:48 AM

is there a reason why i don't see much on P7 mones as i do with other vendors? especially since snoopyace was raving so much about them.
11-18-2011 12:48 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
idontknow

Rep Post

RE: P7 Mones
11-18-2011 1:44 AM

Wanted to give FTL a try. But 18$ shipping to Germany, when the products aren't too cheap? The used molecules sound nice, though. Especially this no Androstenone policy is tempting. Interesting to see what mixes are like without -none Maybe i'll try it some time later.

Journal --- My Phero Sale --- Mix Recommendations
11-18-2011 1:44 AM
kentdave
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

11-18-2011 2:16 AM

(11-18-2011 1:44 AM)idontknow Wrote:  Wanted to give FTL a try. But 18$ shipping to Germany, when the products aren't too cheap? The used molecules sound nice, though. Especially this no Androstenone policy is tempting. Interesting to see what mixes are like without -none Maybe i'll try it some time later.

what are used molecules?

FTL worked for me, but i've only tried it once so far.
11-18-2011 2:16 AM
idontknow

Rep Post

11-18-2011 2:32 AM

somewhere in there, there's a list of pheromones p7 uses. I very strongly doubt that they got all of those in stock, though. Nontheless some of those are pretty interesting. They don't mention which ones are in their mixes, though.

Journal --- My Phero Sale --- Mix Recommendations
11-18-2011 2:32 AM
Pagodeiro
on the court .. not on the stands

Rep Post

11-18-2011 3:14 AM

Diane's products are great ....

did not get much out of FTL ...

but .... Down Girl is a fantastic product and Diane deserves a nobel price for that beast taming liquid ..

everytime i know i have to deal with women and don't want to discuss with them .. i put on DG and ... dang ... they are very very kind Big Grin

( i let out here all the problems that occured with Diane as a member of this board )

Diane knows her stuff ... Pheromone - wise !

Pago

on the court instead of on the stands
11-18-2011 3:14 AM

Q-Tips
Serious Poster

Rep Post

11-18-2011 7:05 AM

(11-18-2011 12:48 AM)kentdave Wrote:  is there a reason why i don't see much on P7 mones as i do with other vendors? especially since snoopyace was raving so much about them.

I think there are two main reasons. First of all Diane havent been the most dearest member among many on this site, and she is now banned.
Second reason is that she have been very "unlucky" with some shipment for a couple of months ago, making many customers waiting in an unreasonable long time.
Those two reasons doesnt give her a good reputation. For my own sake, i am very happy with P7 and doesnt have much to complain on.
While many think "All that Yazz" and "Down Girl" are great, i would say my own favours from P7 are Pursuit and FTL.
(This post was last modified: 11-18-2011 7:06 AM by Q-Tips.)
11-18-2011 7:05 AM
kentdave
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

11-18-2011 12:37 PM

that's good to hear, because i'm starting to get interested in her mones.

i also wonder if it's because her blends are more relationship-building type, as opposed to sexual attractant ones? for one, i'm not sure which one from P7 i'd use if i wanted to go clubbing, whereas AM from AD seems like a clear choice for many.
(This post was last modified: 11-18-2011 12:45 PM by kentdave.)
11-18-2011 12:37 PM
FUNNER
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

11-18-2011 1:05 PM

(11-18-2011 12:37 PM)kentdave Wrote:  that's good to hear, because i'm starting to get interested in her mones.

i also wonder if it's because her blends are more relationship-building type, as opposed to sexual attractant ones? for one, i'm not sure which one from P7 i'd use if i wanted to go clubbing, whereas AM from AD seems like a clear choice for many.

I would definitely try them. They are different in the sense that they won't use Androstenone due to her dislike for the stuff and they won't use Methoxyestratetraenone as used in TL due to studies out on it that makes some uncomfortable due to its health implications if true.
With P7 at the end of the day i don't feel "mone tired" as I would with others. I love Wolf but it kicks my ass at the end of the day - get a good sleep though.
11-18-2011 1:05 PM
misfit101
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

11-18-2011 2:01 PM

Personally, I've always had very good experiences with P7. I've exchanged emails with Diane many times before (not recently, though) and she's always been very helpful.

I've heard that some complain about her being difficult, and from what I've read at times she can be, but at the same time, it is my personal opinion that most pheromone vendors can be this way at one point or another with each other. The pheromone industry seems like a hostile place due to the fact that it is loaded with fraudulent characters looking for a quick buck. This makes the few that offer real products they actually put their heart and mind into a bit defensive and hostile to each other. At the end of the day, most however are great guys and gals who just see things differently, but always know how to treat their customers (with some exceptions I'd rather not mention). I think you will find that P7 offers great products and a smooth transaction.

Do keep in mind that Diane runs a small company and it might take her a bit longer to get you your products than bigger ones such as androtics. I don't know how Chris does it, my suspicions are that Amara must be as gifted at running things as Chris is at formulating mixes, because they seriously run such an efficient company you'd think they'd have a full team handling things.

Back to the topic...FTL is an absolute gem if you're looking to win over a girl you want the possibility of a relationship with. I'd probably reccomend it more than any other product if this is your intention. Pursuit has proven to be fun and All that Jazz to be effective as well, but I haven't used them in a while since I've been trying other products. None of them are sexual beasts, but they definitely have great attraction qualities. Diane used to offer Dark Pursuit before she decided to swear off -none and I have to say that it was an absolutely awesome product. It was regular pursuit with added -none and it was awesome, but I haven't had as much luck recreating it. Last, Tiger Juice I've tried, but it is the only product that hasn't given me results. Maybe I haven't understood how to use it lol.

Hope it helps...
11-18-2011 2:01 PM
FUNNER
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

11-18-2011 6:06 PM

(11-18-2011 2:01 PM)misfit101 Wrote:  Personally, I've always had very good experiences with P7. I've exchanged emails with Diane many times before (not recently, though) and she's always been very helpful.

I've heard that some complain about her being difficult, and from what I've read at times she can be, but at the same time, it is my personal opinion that most pheromone vendors can be this way at one point or another with each other. The pheromone industry seems like a hostile place due to the fact that it is loaded with fraudulent characters looking for a quick buck. This makes the few that offer real products they actually put their heart and mind into a bit defensive and hostile to each other. At the end of the day, most however are great guys and gals who just see things differently, but always know how to treat their customers (with some exceptions I'd rather not mention). I think you will find that P7 offers great products and a smooth transaction.

Do keep in mind that Diane runs a small company and it might take her a bit longer to get you your products than bigger ones such as androtics. I don't know how Chris does it, my suspicions are that Amara must be as gifted at running things as Chris is at formulating mixes, because they seriously run such an efficient company you'd think they'd have a full team handling things.

Back to the topic...FTL is an absolute gem if you're looking to win over a girl you want the possibility of a relationship with. I'd probably reccomend it more than any other product if this is your intention. Pursuit has proven to be fun and All that Jazz to be effective as well, but I haven't used them in a while since I've been trying other products. None of them are sexual beasts, but they definitely have great attraction qualities. Diane used to offer Dark Pursuit before she decided to swear off -none and I have to say that it was an absolutely awesome product. It was regular pursuit with added -none and it was awesome, but I haven't had as much luck recreating it. Last, Tiger Juice I've tried, but it is the only product that hasn't given me results. Maybe I haven't understood how to use it lol.

Hope it helps...

Wow. Had no idea a "Dark" Pursuit ever existed. I never had an issue with delivery/response from Diane.
11-18-2011 6:06 PM

Share This Thread