Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Oxytocin Single Molecule
justintime469
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Oxytocin Single Molecule
10-30-2017 3:23 PM

Oxytocin in Ethanol Review

I have tried Oxytocin years ago when I really did not understand pheromones and have tried Liquid Trust and a few other flunkies from ebay without much luck, but this was also years ago when I did not know what I was doing.

I made a deal with Pago a while back and he sent me some Attrakt from Vero labs and it worked so well that it I decided to look at Oxy again as a single molecule.

I order it in Ethanol from PTreasures and it is 1MG/1ML and for $40 for a 10ML bottle I was happy and they sent a free gift Treasureful Shine, and I would have tested but the bottle was empty when I got it, but thanks anyway PTreausures!

I know the whole debate on this molecule and this is my honest and fair report of it as I have studied this one quite a bit and know it is very heavy, but I have found that for me it works great!

I chose to mix with ADG in a 1OZ bottle and made 25MCG a spray. I have found that for me 50MCG is a start with my best range anywhere from 60-80MCG and have not tested above 100MCG. The ADG I used works very well and I chose this due to liking the fragrance and it has Hedione in it, so this should help with the diffusion I figured as that is where I see the problem with this molecule is getting a setup where you can get it off your skin into the air to hit your targets.

I typically use 3 sprays and use it as a cover scent for most of my mixes. I have found it does not hit like any other single molecule where the effects are pretty apparent, with this at 3 sprays there is a much more smooth dynamic to it and people just trust me and will come to me with random problems, family, co workers, and people in church a lot.

I have found that it gets even better with time and to where it builds people up with more exposure.

I also tried a 20MCG a spray which I mixed with Paris cologne which is by bath&body works and it is discontinued. This particular cologne I really like because the diffusion is massive and throws like 8-10 feet! But I just did not get the effects I did with the ADG I mixed with at 25MCG and found I need 4 sprays which can become to much scent wise.

But with both the Paris and ADG it was a good match with for the OXY by far.

I also tried another cologne I had laying around which is Twilight for men also discontinued by bath&body works and made 30mcg a spray and it did not do so well at all. Twilight is more a hardcore woody scent.

the Oxy comes with a bulb style dropper and have tried everything solo from 1-5 drops and don`t know how many MCGS that would be and it did work, but the effects were very short lived like 30 minutes and when I wore lotion it was like 40 minutes at best.

So I think the important thing here is getting the right setup with fixatives and other diffusion aids to make this work. So far I like my 25MCG a spray and will keep my dose there and continue to mix with ADG as it works really great.

I don`t have the resources, money, or time to really try a bunch of things, but this could really be a great molecule and for the $40 for a 10ML bottle, I am very happy with it.

As far as effects they are very subtle and sometimes it takes sometime to build people up with the OXY before you really see the true colors of it.

With my Paris cologle setup I get 4 hours out of the Oxy, and the ADG can last as long as 6 hours when I use a natural lotion with it, otherwise 5 hours is typical.

I think the real challenge is trying to match it with a diffusion aid while getting the Oxy to last and will try a mix of things in the future possibly with Hedioine or ISO and some of my ADG.

Very smooth and for daily use it is perfect for me. I am married now, but would guess this to work very well in a sexual mix with women that you may want to do this with for ONS. The reason is that what I have found in the past is a woman that trusts you is much more likely to have sex with you.

In fact I was working out of town and wore just MY ADG/Oxy at 3 sprays and went to a church there in that town and a woman I just met there wanted to exchange numbers and so I did not thinking much about it being a church and later that night she was texting me how much she liked me and so on and I seem trust worthy and we should go out sometime and right away the flags went up. Then later that night she was texting me nude photos and wanted to come over!

I also think what happens to is I am also hit by the self effects and have to watch myself because I find myself trusting others more to and why I gave her my phone number and did not think anything of it as she knows I am married.

So with a woman for say a ONS and with a sexual mix this may work really well.

I use pretty much daily with maybe 1-2 days break a week. I did not see much on this and thought I would share my experience anyway with it.
(This post was last modified: 10-30-2017 3:24 PM by justintime469.)
10-30-2017 3:23 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
TheManInTheFedora
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: Oxytocin Single Molecule
10-30-2017 3:45 PM

@Justin,

Thanks for the cool report, as always very detailed. However, I am a bit confused.

Towards the end of your report, you said that you were wearing your ADG/Oxy mix and a woman at a church befriended you. Shortly thereafter, she began texting/sending nude pics. Sounds like an unintended hit/success.

Then, you say you wore it as a daily wear, but 'didn't see much from it'

Please clarify.

Also, I have noticed that many of the HAX line e.g., Holy Grail contain Oxy...so I am wondering also how their products are supposed to make it last.
(This post was last modified: 10-30-2017 3:56 PM by TheManInTheFedora.)
10-30-2017 3:45 PM
justintime469
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

10-30-2017 4:16 PM

(10-30-2017 3:45 PM)TheManInTheFedora Wrote:  @Justin,

Thanks for the cool report, as always very detailed. However, I am a bit confused.

Towards the end of your report, you said that you were wearing your ADG/Oxy mix and a woman at a church befriended you. Shortly thereafter, she began texting/sending nude pics. Sounds like an unintended hit/success.

Please clarify.

Also, I have noticed that many of the HAX line e.g., Holy Grail contain Oxy...so I am wondering also how their products are supposed to make it last.

Thank you for the reply and I tried to edit post without any luck.

When I meant I did not see much is that when I started researching Oxy I could not find anything on it, just the big debate on weather it was effective or not, so I decided to order the Oxy from PTreausures and what I really wanted is where to even start with a dose and how many MCGS it even try. This is what I meant, Sorry I tend to type much faster than I should and sometimes it can come across as confusing.

With the woman in church I did not think about it much at the time and she kept mentioning how much I seemed trustworthy and she is Leary of people in general and does not talk to anyone. We exchanged numbers and within 2 hours she was texting me and kept commenting on my cologne and how nice of a guy etc. Then when she said she liked me is when I was like wait a minute, and told her I was married and I told her that earlier to, and then she eventually sent me naked pics and offered to come over.

So while I take this woman at church as a hit, I kind of take it with a grain of salt to, she is recently divorced and I think possibly just looking for a guy to give her attention, but who knows.

The Oxy does seem to make women with certain issues gravitate more to me like ones recently divorced like this.
Lostdreams
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

(10-30-2017 3:45 PM)TheManInTheFedora Wrote:  @Justin,

Please clarify.

Yes second the great report.
I cant rep Anybody til i get 10 points. Not sure what they are or how
I get them but woulda rep you.

Im curious about the oxy hits too as i have goa which supposedly has oxy in it but dont see much from goa solo. Swoon however with the asthax... Or whatever it is... Seems to work great. Im more tempted to get the asthax as a single
Molecule instead of oxy.

However if oxy by itself can get nudies from even inhibited church ladies.... Hmmmm.

Once again thanks.

DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

10-30-2017 8:42 PM

Thanks for this report Justin. Much ablidged.

Found some more stuff here. https://pherotruth.com/search.php?action...order=desc

(Not sure why but when I tested this link, it comes with an error messege, but basically this is a list of reports we have so far on PT. If ya do a search under "search titles only" this list comes up)

Reason why I thought I'll link it here is because Oxy has been one of them molecules I wanned to study for a while. It's effects intrigues me.

It's only recently that I felt confiden'nuf to try single molecules, cos I thought it's advanced stuff to try single molecules. But yeah, Oxy defo picks me curiosity for sure. Smile

And some explanations on here. https://pherotruth.com/Thread-Oxytocin-s...t=Oxytocin

If this molecule can do that (not a magic bullet, but it CAN be modified amd amplified I rekon with more testing) we can make a really good product.
10-30-2017 8:42 PM
justintime469
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

10-31-2017 3:51 PM

I was digging thru my paper journal after I wrote this thing up and what I have noticed is Attrackt and True Trust have Nol`s in them and what ratios I have no idea, but what came to me is Oxy pairs really well with the Nols and I have had the most luck with these products and now realize that it is because of the Nols.

For Oxy products definitely the best ones I have tried so far is

1. Attrakt
2. True Trust

So now I am going to research a bit and if anyone has any input I am totally open, as this can be a very tricky molecule.

I have had good luck with the Oxy in ethanol, but I know the True Trust has quite a bit of DPG in it compared to other products.

I am looking for ideas as I don't have the money or time so much to keep making a bunch of Oxy mixes, but would not mind making 2-3 5ML bottles and seeing where it goes.

What I am thinking is sticking to my 25MCG a spray of Oxy, and then mixing in B-nol, or possible A and B Nol, with being much heavier on the B nol.

Then I am thinking ISO or Hedione or mix of the 2 also possibly.

I know the Oxy can be so much more effective than what I have done just throwing in a bottle with cologne, I just don`t know how to do it.

As far as the women with the nude selfies, what I have found with Oxy blends in general is that women with daddy issues, or was in a abusive relationship, that this can be quite common like the woman from the church.

It is like they are closed off in fear of getting hurt, and when wearing Oxy it opens up the trust from them and provides the bonding and all the built up stuff they have been holding onto comes out and this especially includes sexual stuff to!

I tend to wear my Oxy with a heavier alpha sexual/status setup.

Just to give an idea

A314/Androstenone as my base which is very close to OD, Then I smooth things over with P77/P96 for more a grounding emotional engaging effect and use B-nol with this also.

My favorite bonding mix to date and it can be much better is

Oxy/P96/P131/B-nol

With this setup people go over the top telling me everything and I can do absolutely now wrong.

Another set I like lately is

All from True Pheromones as I am experimenting with the kit still is

T. Alpha/T.Charisma/T.Radiance

Then I apply my ADG/Oxy cover
(This post was last modified: 10-31-2017 3:55 PM by justintime469.)
10-31-2017 3:51 PM
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

10-31-2017 4:23 PM

Thanks heaps for this knowledge Justin. Tried to rep but I gotta spread love. Smile
10-31-2017 4:23 PM
Lostdreams
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

10-31-2017 4:48 PM

Hey i can finally rep. Thanks doc.

I repped justin for you as well as me.

Justin thanks for the insight. Thought everyone was calling you by first name until read your username. Felt like Peacok "zoom over your head" Lol.
10-31-2017 4:48 PM

NuTrix
Enjoying the Journey

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

06-22-2019 7:55 AM

Have you tested with Iso and hedione, and if so did you find a preference? I have hedione & hedione hc. I also have Iso, Timbersilk and Sylvamber. I'm curious about your findings.

Brave man to lead with b-nol. I have to be careful of my own filter with that one...Big Grin

I need to go back and visit some other products with oxytocin, like GoA, and see if I can improve an already great product with some new difusion ideas.

You're never too old to learn NuTrix! blowkiss
06-22-2019 7:55 AM
Hombre
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

06-22-2019 8:55 AM

(06-22-2019 7:55 AM)NuTrix Wrote:  Have you tested with Iso and hedione, and if so did you find a preference? I have hedione & hedione hc. I also have Iso, Timbersilk and Sylvamber. I'm curious about your findings.

Brave man to lead with b-nol. I have to be careful of my own filter with that one...Big Grin

I need to go back and visit some other products with oxytocin, like GoA, and see if I can improve an already great product with some new difusion ideas.

i think that its just an estimate of a forum member that goa contains Oxycontin.
06-22-2019 8:55 AM

Share This Thread