Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Overdosing questions
TheHondaRebel
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
3 thanks in 2 posts

Overdosing questions
11-10-2015 7:42 PM

Hey guys! It's been awhile. I hope all are doing well.

I've stopped using my AM for an extensive amount of time, but now, I am busting it out and getting back in the saddle. Lets go!

Anyways, I've searched the forum for this and I couldn't find it. If there is a thread on this, then link me please.

Now, my question is on OD'ing.

As far as I know, Hydrogen Peroxide removes the smell of the mones effectively. However, does it eliminate the chemical buildup? I don't want to OD on AM since I remember people saying it hits like a damn freight train.
Thanks!

Who Dares Wins!
11-10-2015 7:42 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

pinacolada
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 77
Thanks received:
38 thanks in 26 posts

RE: Overdosing questions
11-16-2015 6:29 PM

(11-10-2015 7:42 PM)TheHondaRebel Wrote:  Hey guys! It's been awhile. I hope all are doing well.

I've stopped using my AM for an extensive amount of time, but now, I am busting it out and getting back in the saddle. Lets go!

Anyways, I've searched the forum for this and I couldn't find it. If there is a thread on this, then link me please.

As far as I know, Hydrogen Peroxide removes the smell of the mones effectively. However, does it eliminate the chemical buildup? I don't want to OD on AM since I remember people saying it hits like a damn freight train.
Thanks!

Who Dares Wins!

I guess that if it removes the smell of mones (presumably breaks down the mones), it should also at least work against chemical buildup, if not eliminate the buildup. That is assuming that buildup is made up of mones that were not removed by usual showering/washing.
11-16-2015 6:29 PM
logicbomb
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2
Thanks received:
3 thanks in 2 posts

11-16-2015 7:32 PM

(11-10-2015 7:42 PM)TheHondaRebel Wrote:  Hey guys! It's been awhile. I hope all are doing well.

Thanks!

Who Dares Wins!

Are you positive Hydrogen Peroxide is removing the smell of AM? I have not been successful in completely eliminating the smell of AM or Corpo. Even though I do a lot more than just that. I start off with Witch Hazel, really scrub, then HP, again really scrub, then a hunters soap, again really scrub, and then usual body wash, which i scrub again, and even after all that, I can still smell trace amounts! Dash1Dash1Dash1
11-16-2015 7:32 PM
NP17
Minor deity

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 549
Thanks received:
1072 thanks in 539 posts

11-17-2015 6:27 AM

I believe Alpha Dream uses different fixatives that are different from the standard alcohol/oil bases that some other vendors use.

You've tried everything that's normally suggested. One thing you might try is to lather up with soap and then wipe off gently with a towel of washcloth. This can be surprisingly effective.

I wouldn't worry about it, to be honest. Have you noticed any OD effects?
11-17-2015 6:27 AM
logicbomb
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2
Thanks received:
3 thanks in 2 posts

11-18-2015 6:52 PM

(11-17-2015 6:27 AM)NP17 Wrote:  I believe Alpha Dream uses different fixatives that are different from the standard alcohol/oil bases that some other vendors use.

You've tried everything that's normally suggested. One thing you might try is to lather up with soap and then wipe off gently with a towel of washcloth. This can be surprisingly effective.

I wouldn't worry about it, to be honest. Have you noticed any OD effects?

I do not think so, no. Although I am curious, would it be possible for someone to get a sore throat after using pheromones? Probably a coincidence, but i have used Corpo on 2 non-consecutive weeks, and have gone down with a sore throat by the end of the week, in a span of a month. And usually don't have a tendency for falling ill so frequently. It definitely make me 3 times as thirsty, so wondering what else Corpo could be a culprit of?!
11-18-2015 6:52 PM

NP17
Minor deity

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 549
Thanks received:
1072 thanks in 539 posts

11-18-2015 6:56 PM

(11-18-2015 6:52 PM)logicbomb Wrote:  I do not think so, no. Although I am curious, would it be possible for someone to get a sore throat after using pheromones? Probably a coincidence, but i have used Corpo on 2 non-consecutive weeks, and have gone down with a sore throat by the end of the week, in a span of a month. And usually don't have a tendency for falling ill so frequently. It definitely make me 3 times as thirsty, so wondering what else Corpo could be a culprit of?!

I've never heard of that kind of effect, and I don't know anything about Corpo. Maybe someone else can chime in.
11-18-2015 6:56 PM
TheHondaRebel
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
3 thanks in 2 posts

11-18-2015 8:10 PM

(11-16-2015 7:32 PM)logicbomb Wrote:  Are you positive Hydrogen Peroxide is removing the smell of AM? I have not been successful in completely eliminating the smell of AM or Corpo. Even though I do a lot more than just that. I start off with Witch Hazel, really scrub, then HP, again really scrub, then a hunters soap, again really scrub, and then usual body wash, which i scrub again, and even after all that, I can still smell trace amounts! Dash1Dash1Dash1

Sorry, I should specified more of the results of the HP.

When I rub the HP on the application points, it gives off this strange odor, as if a pheromone were living and that was the stench of its death lol. That's the best way I could describe it.
It remains faint after shower w/ soap+peroxide, but after a full day, it goes away fully.
11-18-2015 8:10 PM

Share This Thread