Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Overdose: Initial Thoughts
Six
Rolling the Dice

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 804
Thanks received:
208 thanks in 62 posts

Overdose: Initial Thoughts
03-05-2013 2:57 PM

I've only been testing this stuff out for a couple of days, but it's really taken my interest. Unfortunately, I've experienced both the good and the bad with it, and I'm gonna let it rest for a week. Here's my review:

[Image: 29bjxn5.jpg]
(Left to Right: 10ml Eurodropper, 30ml Sprayer, OVERDOSE)

In the picture you can see a white thing at the bottom of the gel. It's a really cool mechanism that rises up as you pump the gel. Essentially this means that you'll use the entire bottle without wastage. Really cool design.

Overdose does not come cheap, and while you get a lot (50ml) you also have to apply a lot. Either that or I've massively been overdosing, lol.

The gel smells lightly of pheromones if you sniff it (similar to AV unscented), and yet it's undetectable after application. I find I don't have to wear a cover scent, although I usually apply a weak one just in case. A few minutes after application, the gel dries onto your skin and there's a strange physical sensation in the area where you applied it. The great thing about the gel is that you can spread it evenly on your application spots, can cover a larger area and thus (I assume) increase diffusion. Oils are the worst for this as it sticks in one spot after you’ve dabbed it on.

On the first day I wore two full pumps for daytime usage. I noticed no self-effects at first, but gradually found myself being more upbeat and optimistic. In every conversation I was louder, more fun and I found myself always wearing a confident smile. Jokes from both myself and others were funnier and I just found myself enjoying life more. In addition, I wasn't letting anything or anyone else bring me down. If I got into an argument or debate (my colleagues love to play Devil’s Advocate) I’d just laugh it off. I also found it much easier to start conversation with people.

The next day I wore one full pump and the effects were very similar. I went to a café to meet a friend and after we had a chat, he left and I stayed for another drink. His girlfriend (who works in the café) came over and started talking to me about shopping or something. She’s a shy girl and every other time I’ve had to initiate conversation with her instead. Similar effects continued throughout the day: I was opened by friends everywhere. However, I was not approached by any strangers.

There was a strange drawback to Overdose – a curious change in the reactions of girls after the interaction had started. They seemed to be bright and happy when we started chatting, but as the conversation went on they started to get visibly uncomfortable. I don’t know why this is, but I can pose a theory: my open body language and upbeat demeanour was drawing people in, but the sheer amount of pheromones that was hitting them was making them uncomfortable in my presence. Feasible? Maybe.

I agree to an extent with people who compare this to Wolf, although I find that it releases much more slowly and gradually. In fact, part me wonders that, if the pheromone release is so slow, then how much is it really affecting others? Could it be that the main things I've been noticing are only driven by the self-effects? That is, I'm feeling better, and other people notice this and change their behaviour, as opposed to them changing because of the pheromones?

Also similar to Wolf, I’ve noticed a crash at the end of a workday. Not like a depressed crash, just a very tired one. I wonder if this is due to lack of quality sleep (see below).

Perhaps contradictorily, I’m entertaining the theory that the gel actually diffuses faster than oil bases. Why? Because hits seem to be near instant. People are walking near or past me, hovering for a bit, and then opening me. People I don’t know are doing the same, except without the opener Sad

Is there an alpha/sexual side? I'd say definitely yes to the Alpha. While wearing this I got great respect from the guys, and I'd laugh off anyone being confrontational. The sexual side is a bit more difficult to gauge, as I've been going out to watch plays and musicals rather than clubbing recently. I do wonder whether the reason that girls feel uncomfortable around me is due to MASSIVE SEXUAL PHEROMONE OVERDOSE.

I shower in the mornings, and so I've been sleeping with Overdose still on. The past two consecutive nights I've noticed an increase in both the duration and vividness of my dreams. Both nights I've woken up in the middle of the night covered in sweat. I've had to get out of bed, dry myself with a towel and then go back to sleep. I don't know if this is a coincidence or an effect of sleeping with overdose on. I've slept while wearing every product I own and have never found such harsh effects. Now I'm a bit hesitant to repeat this.

Anyways, I'm gonna let this one rest a bit while I go none-free for a few days. True Love just arrived, so I’ll give that a shot.

Not sure what to buy? Check out these Starter Ideas for Newbies

My Current Top 5 (out of over 30 products tested)
1. AV
2. Wolf
3. Evolve XS
4. Alfa Maschio
5. Corporativo

03-05-2013 2:57 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by idontknow, SS108, zerosix85, seeusmile, eyeofra, KIMBA, Dafixisin, kenpachi, NikkiReloaded, extraballislit, Mars82, Ozee

KIMBA
Perputual Noob

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 452
Thanks received:
748 thanks in 382 posts

RE: Overdose: Initial Thoughts
03-05-2013 4:45 PM

I agree Six, OD"s negative responces seem to be only younger women who are turned on and don't know how to handle it. I really need to buy more.

My top 5 products (In no order):

- AD's MX 297
- Alpha Dreams L2K
- LS Impi
- Pheromone XS SOB
- Pheromone XS Bliss
03-05-2013 4:45 PM
Thanks given by Six
20 Franc
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 468
Thanks received:
345 thanks in 123 posts

03-05-2013 6:51 PM

Try half a pump.

Also, OD and 2 sprays CORPORATIVO is a great combo.
Fun vibe, I used it this morning, out shopping. Strangers speaking to me in the shops..

OD gets more sexual after some hours, but a bit tricky to learn.
Most people use too much, it's actually very good value at that price, but easy to apply way too much.
03-05-2013 6:51 PM
Thanks given by Six
kenpachi
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 711
Thanks received:
616 thanks in 188 posts

03-12-2013 9:11 AM

Overdose is actually an awesome product, pretty underrated around here I think.

My findings are similar to yours when using full pumps. Try and tone it down to a tiny glob, around the size of the pea, and spread it around your neck pulse points. I found I kept the confident self effects as well as the alpha/funny demeanour without encountering weird reactions from girls. I found they would get upset with me easier while wearing high doses.

It's a good social/alpha product - think it was thundr that tipped me off to spiking it with some New Pheromone Additive too - then you've got all bases covered.
03-12-2013 9:11 AM
Thanks given by paradigmshift, Six, extraballislit, D_Darko, zerosix85
xtraspecial
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 56
Thanks received:
102 thanks in 61 posts

03-18-2013 1:21 PM

Overdose is an amazing product, but very tricky to say the least. When paired with AV, I've noticed some amazing hits, and intense attraction from all women. It's just very tricky to gauge when the Alpha mones are wearing off, and the sexual side is kicking in, + it's tricky to understand its diffusion. I stopped wearing it in the winter, since I couldn't see many hits. The one thing I did notice about the self effects were A SUPER Wolf type vibe, but ADD like. When I wear it at work I can't concentrate at all....I just want to be out and about, meeting and talking to people.

Once I figure out the rate of diffusion, I'll get a better understanding of OD. I also tend to use like 3 full pumps, 1 on my neck, 1 on my wrist/forearm, and 1 on my forehead/temple. I know I need to use less, but I get impatient and wanna see instant hits like an axe commercial...Smile

OD with New Pheromone Additive is a killer sexual combo, as they are both none based products, yet OD is social and alpha enough to combine with the raw sexual nature of New Pheromone Additive.
(This post was last modified: 03-18-2013 1:23 PM by xtraspecial.)
03-18-2013 1:21 PM
Thanks given by Six

triaz
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 61
Thanks received:
10 thanks in 8 posts

03-18-2013 1:32 PM

what do they mean by New Pheromone Additive is "designed" to add to your cologne, do i have to do it?
also it has 2.5mg/15 ml mone in it, isn't that just too slight?confused
03-18-2013 1:32 PM
20 Franc
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 468
Thanks received:
345 thanks in 123 posts

03-19-2013 9:03 AM

(03-18-2013 1:32 PM)triaz Wrote:  what do they mean by New Pheromone Additive is "designed" to add to your cologne, do i have to do it?

I think the experienced guys mostly throw away the dropper and just dab it on with a finger. Then there are others that swear to mixing it with cologne. I've tried both and prefer 2 dabs total on my shoulders.

I have even made it into an oil with 1/3 New Pheromone Additive and 2/3 DPG.
3 drops oil is then 1 drop New Pheromone Additive. You can then experiment with higher doses as this diffuses a bit slower.
03-19-2013 9:03 AM
Six
Rolling the Dice

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 804
Thanks received:
208 thanks in 62 posts

03-20-2013 2:36 PM

I've found minimal effects, both on others and on myself, at low dosages. My best combo so far has been two full pumps to the neck with a small dab (close to half a drop) of TA under the nose for self effects. Highly social, opens everybody, and the addition of TA seems to make conversation flow more smoothly. Also gets lots of stares from people, and is surprisingly fast hitting (~5 sec exposure), although it's not fast enough to get you Deer in the headlights on the street.

Not sure what to buy? Check out these Starter Ideas for Newbies

My Current Top 5 (out of over 30 products tested)
1. AV
2. Wolf
3. Evolve XS
4. Alfa Maschio
5. Corporativo

(This post was last modified: 03-20-2013 2:37 PM by Six.)
03-20-2013 2:36 PM
andromun
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
153 thanks in 82 posts

03-20-2013 9:49 PM

(03-18-2013 1:32 PM)triaz Wrote:  what do they mean by New Pheromone Additive is "designed" to add to your cologne, do i have to do it?

I've actually used an empty 5ml togo bottle from AD and used 1ml of New Pheromone Additive with 4ml of my cologne and it worked like a charm.

But you can also simply use your finger, just place the tip of your finger on top of the bottle turn upside down and there's your 1 dab.

1-2-3 easy fuckin peazy - there's really nothing to it.

The Dude abides...
03-20-2013 9:49 PM

Koibito
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
1 thanks in 1 posts

04-23-2013 7:43 AM

Thanks a lot for the info, might give it a try soon.

Cheers
04-23-2013 7:43 AM

Share This Thread