Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
Ordered the hook up last night and waiting to test
DunnMan
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Ordered the hook up last night and waiting to test
04-06-2015 10:26 AM

I'm really excited to try this one out and I will post a review soon...now that I'm no longer with my gold-digging ex gf I can finally have some more fun with the mones Yahoo
04-06-2015 10:26 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
t-Rex
Awesome Place in IDN

Rep Post

RE: Ordered the hook up last night and waiting to test
04-06-2015 10:39 AM

Good for you DM! Looking up your report with THU

You're victim of your own mind Dirol
04-06-2015 10:39 AM
pupils011
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

04-11-2015 3:29 PM

Ill be looking forward to this also as I am very interested in buying this within the next 2 weeks
04-11-2015 3:29 PM
DunnMan
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

04-12-2015 7:37 PM

Ok so I got the hookup. It smells really good too that was the first thing I noticed. I got the Aqua di gio cover scent.

So for my first test on Friday I applied 3 sprays on my neck and I went out to a local bar and met up with some guys and girls I played rugby with (men's and women's teams in college) and I noticed that I was definitely getting more attention from girls but for some reason the bar was really hot...I think because there were a lot of people there but the guys were very social with me too a little more than usual and this one girl that has a bf was talking to me and giving me the I'd fuck you face and she acted like she didn't want to walk away from me. Because I was feeling a little nervous during the night I felt like overall it could've gone better.

Last night I decided to do something different. I combined the hookup with AM from Alpha dream ( 2sprays AM, 3 sprays hookup) and man did I feel super confident. I felt cool calm and collected but at the same time I felt like I was on a mission...find a hot girl and fuck her lol.

So I go to a large bar downtown called Murphy's Law, I went by myself just for fun and I was standing by the bar drinking and I noticed that girls were smiling at me a lot, guys gave me more space, and I was getting lots of IOIs, hair twirling, etc. and then I end up meeting 3 nursing students 23 years old and man they were hooked lol. They were chatting up a storm with me, touching me, this one in particular started rubbing my chest after talking for a while and at one point she started rubbing her ass on me and grinding me and we later made out at least 5 times lol. I ended up going back to their apartment but unfortunately she got too drunk and I wasn't about to take advantage of her because I'm not that dude...and another one of their friends came and she like locked the girl away in her room after they went inside for the night so basically I missed my chance with her and then the other chick with potential brought back another guy so it is what it is but it's still definitely worth playing with and testing some more.

Self effects are: confidence, swagger, playfulness, and an I don't give a fuck attitude.

More reports to come. I will be "watching a movie" at a girl's house later Sun bespectacled and I will definitely be applying some mones
(This post was last modified: 04-12-2015 7:41 PM by DunnMan.)
04-12-2015 7:37 PM
pupils011
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

04-12-2015 8:06 PM

(04-12-2015 7:37 PM)DunnMan Wrote:  Ok so I got the hookup. It smells really good too that was the first thing I noticed. I got the Aqua di gio cover scent.

So for my first test on Friday I applied 3 sprays on my neck and I went out to a local bar and met up with some guys and girls I played rugby with (men's and women's teams in college) and I noticed that I was definitely getting more attention from girls but for some reason the bar was really hot...I think because there were a lot of people there but the guys were very social with me too a little more than usual and this one girl that has a bf was talking to me and giving me the I'd fuck you face and she acted like she didn't want to walk away from me. Because I was feeling a little nervous during the night I felt like overall it could've gone better.

Last night I decided to do something different. I combined the hookup with AM from Alpha dream ( 2sprays AM, 3 sprays hookup) and man did I feel super confident. I felt cool calm and collected but at the same time I felt like I was on a mission...find a hot girl and fuck her lol.

So I go to a large bar downtown called Murphy's Law, I went by myself just for fun and I was standing by the bar drinking and I noticed that girls were smiling at me a lot, guys gave me more space, and I was getting lots of IOIs, hair twirling, etc. and then I end up meeting 3 nursing students 23 years old and man they were hooked lol. They were chatting up a storm with me, touching me, this one in particular started rubbing my chest after talking for a while and at one point she started rubbing her ass on me and grinding me and we later made out at least 5 times lol. I ended up going back to their apartment but unfortunately she got too drunk and I wasn't about to take advantage of her because I'm not that dude...and another one of their friends came and she like locked the girl away in her room after they went inside for the night so basically I missed my chance with her and then the other chick with potential brought back another guy so it is what it is but it's still definitely worth playing with and testing some more.

Self effects are: confidence, swagger, playfulness, and an I don't give a fuck attitude.

More reports to come. I will be "watching a movie" at a girl's house later Sun bespectacled and I will definitely be applying some mones

Keep the reviews coming bro
04-12-2015 8:06 PM

SeekingSuccess

Rep Post

04-12-2015 10:41 PM

Great report, one of the better ones I have seen in a while! Would you say you have really good game?

P.s: If I were you, I would change your profile picture...
04-12-2015 10:41 PM
DunnMan
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

04-14-2015 12:02 PM

Yea I have pretty good game but Why should I change my profile pic?
04-14-2015 12:02 PM
DunnMan
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

04-14-2015 12:10 PM

So on Sunday night a went over to a girl's apartment that I had met on Tinder. She was the real deal lol and she wasn't crazy or anything. We ended up watching a movie but before I arrived I applied 2 sprays of AM and 3 sprays of the hookup. When I first got there we hugged and then we sat on the couch together and started watching the movie and kept talking during the movie. About halfway through I started using kino on her and then made my move and we started making out and we made out for about an hour and a half and she kept kissing my neck where I had sprayed the mones and licking my neck and then she kept sensually nibbling on my ears and I could definitely tell that she was getting worked up. She started rubbing my legs and squeezed my butt and then she started rubbing my dick through my jeans. I made a move with my hand down there but she politely pulled my hand away. I told her she could play with it if she wanted to and she told me that she'll save it for the next time we hangout.

She also told me that she finds me incredibly sexy and told me to think about her when I play with myself and that she would do the same for me. I asked her if I smelled good and she told me that I smelled incredible and that she had noticed from the second I walked in.

She was definitely pretty turned on.

I'll be hanging out with her again later this week
04-14-2015 12:10 PM
pupils011
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

04-14-2015 12:28 PM

(04-14-2015 12:10 PM)DunnMan Wrote:  So on Sunday night a went over to a girl's apartment that I had met on Tinder. She was the real deal lol and she wasn't crazy or anything. We ended up watching a movie but before I arrived I applied 2 sprays of AM and 3 sprays of the hookup. When I first got there we hugged and then we sat on the couch together and started watching the movie and kept talking during the movie. About halfway through I started using kino on her and then made my move and we started making out and we made out for about an hour and a half and she kept kissing my neck where I had sprayed the mones and licking my neck and then she kept sensually nibbling on my ears and I could definitely tell that she was getting worked up. She started rubbing my legs and squeezed my butt and then she started rubbing my dick through my jeans. I made a move with my hand down there but she politely pulled my hand away. I told her she could play with it if she wanted to and she told me that she'll save it for the next time we hangout.

She also told me that she finds me incredibly sexy and told me to think about her when I play with myself and that she would do the same for me. I asked her if I smelled good and she told me that I smelled incredible and that she had noticed from the second I walked in.

She was definitely pretty turned on.

I'll be hanging out with her again later this week
Was it the first time meeting her?
04-14-2015 12:28 PM
DunnMan
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

04-14-2015 2:22 PM

Was it the first time meeting her?