Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Order, shipping review, LAL, PXS, ADtics
Alpha360 - Banned
Banned

Sex: Male

Order, shipping review, LAL, PXS, ADtics
04-16-2015 2:25 AM

I receive my Bad wolf order today. There seems to be not leak but there is a strong scent coming out. I also can smell the melons cops sticks.
The samples comes in a glass bottle Hi , I'm impress.

Better than ¨PXS in my opinion though with PXS I didn't smell anything coming out, just a slight thing.

Here some pictures:

Useless to say that Androtics is best when it comes to leaks, all the bottle leaks to a certain extent, there is always a smell coming out.

I was testing APi recently, nice product but I need something stronger.
Here a short review if you are interested, I should add a complete review when I have tested it long enough.

I still didn't receive my Sob bottle that I ordered the 16th March with UPSP (24$) and I receive Bad Wolf first which I ordered the 1st April with UPSP(24$). So It seems fastest when it comes from Hawaii for me. I live near Madagascar.
(This post was last modified: 04-16-2015 2:31 AM by Alpha360.)
04-16-2015 2:25 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Asian_guy_in_Taiwan
Checking out the place

Rep Post

RE: Order, shipping review, LAL, PXS, ADtics
08-26-2016 3:11 PM

I just had an awesome shipping experience with LAL and PXS:

I just received my first packages from LAL and PXS, both with the slowest USPS shipping option (USPS First Class International). Perhaps I'm extremely lucky -- they both arrived at my doorstep (in SE Asia) in just 8 days (the average seems to be 15 days). On the USPS tracking website, the tracking info stopped updating after they "arrived at USPS Facility" (Honolulu HI for LAL, and Miami FL for PXS -- perhaps the last locations before leaving US soil), even after I received the packages.

Both packages were well padded & sealed. The bottles are all filled to the brim, with no leakages. Both provided samplers generously (PXS more). Except for a minor error with PXS, I'm very satisfied with both.
08-26-2016 3:11 PM
hashishattraction
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

RE: Order, shipping review, LAL, PXS, ADtics
08-27-2016 9:55 AM

received packages from LAL & PXS in 9 days, with the USPS First Class International
samples included and a free bottle from Steve Smile
08-27-2016 9:55 AM

Share This Thread