Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Online with the Latin American Lovelies
CanadianGuy45
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 172
Thanks received:
217 thanks in 142 posts

Online with the Latin American Lovelies
03-06-2012 5:21 PM

I, personally have a definite affinity for the beautiful ladies that hail from Latin America. I, for some reason have always found Latinas to be very attractive, not that i do not find attractive ladies from all races, yet these women definitely peak my interest. I have recently spent some time online chatting with a few of these ladies from 'down south', and I provide you with some intel if you are interested in meeting one of these ladies on one of the 'Cupid'

[/b] Online Game

I believe that many of these Latin Beauties have been online for years and they know the 'Foreign man's Game'. These ladies have free memberships, therefore no monetary vested interest. Also they have encountered many 'suitors', therefore they can easily recognize a con.

Your Investment

If you are honestly interested in meeting one of these ladies I suggest that you only speak to one 'Lovely' at a time. I understand that time is money, and that you may have to renew your membership, yet if you speak to multiple ladies at the same time, believe it or not,even if they live in different cities, if they live in the same country, 1 way or another they may be connected. When talking to a lady, another beauty may 'express interest' in you, this may be a shit test.
YOUR BUSTED.

[b]Use MSN

All of these beauties use MSN, therefore you can see them on cam. Also use a translator, unless you speak Spanish.

[b]Trust

These beautiful women believe that all men are players, therefore if you wish to stand out, be a gentleman,(Do not ask for a peepshow). Always tell the truth, or if you choose to lie, know your own story and roll with the same tale for as long as you chat online to any lady from these sites. You will get tested to see if you are genuine, therefore you should learn a bit about their country as well as their customs, food, etc. Also, knowing a bit about their city is a nice touch.Latin American ladies are very jealous and always assume that you are speaking to other woman or that you are cheating. Most men from their countries are notoriously male chauvinistic. Also, if the lady that you are speaking with does not respond to you quickly 'Shit Test' her. Suggest that you should just be friends, or that 'You are not right for her'. You will get an instant response, also you may get to experience her Latina temper. Watch her on cam, paying attention to how often her cell rings.

[b]Beware

If you hear 'The Edge' 'Quiero' or 'The Edge' 'Amo' (I love you) very quickly into speaking with a lady, the question of 'can you please send them money' because you are a couple, will come up. If she talks babies, marriage, or 'extra skin' appears, she will expect you to pull your wallet. You will get asked how many ladies you have spoken with. I suggest that you say 'a few', and you stopped because they asked for cash. If you show weakness, you are their 'game'. Try not to get too emotionally involved, and play it cool.

I, personally have weeded my way through the maze a bit, yet not without a few battle scars, thus I now know more about these ladies than when I first began chatting with 'Latin America'. I have also experienced chatting with the North American ladies, and while their are Some Gold-diggers as well as some Wing-nuts among this group, I do realize now that that experience definitely did not prepare me for the Latinas.

Latin Ladies are incredible,enticing, beautiful and seductive, yet may you proceed with caution and enjoy the experience.
(This post was last modified: 03-07-2012 5:18 PM by CanadianGuy45.)
03-06-2012 5:21 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by NewAlpha, Grasshopper, paradigmshift

CanadianGuy45
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 172
Thanks received:
217 thanks in 142 posts

RE: Online with the Latin American Lovelies
03-07-2012 5:22 PM

By the way, the above should not say The Edge[b]. I should say "tay" Amo.....
03-07-2012 5:22 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Share This Thread