Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
On the Road again with Bliss and Cohesion
PARAnoid
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

11-28-2012 8:59 AM

Hi Guy,
just got my order. THX to SteveO for ultra fast shipping. Today arrived my Bliss-XS 10ml Pepper/Nutmeg
Cohesion-XS 15ml Pepper/Nutmeg
some nice chocolate and 2 Samples

Bliss-XS+ <--??? im very curious what that "+" is Big Grin
Ascend-XS oil 1ml

So im practically not a newb. I started a few years ago with tons of anndrotics stuff an was a big fan of Ammo with i named Instant Maverick. But i had a time off. Nearly 2 years i think. Things in my life changed and there was mostly no need for Pheromones. Then a few days ago i was wondering what hot products are up right now. after some reading i chose to spend my money on Bliss-XS and Cohesion-XS. Mostly becourse im have a stressy Job and take tha anger from the day often home. I need to shut down a bit an thought that might help a bit. I had very good experience with Alpha Androstenol and A1 in the past.

So does anyone of you have some suggestions on Bliss and Cohesion Combo? There is none in both of it i think and i easy overdose.
11-28-2012 8:59 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Blade
Pheromone Hero

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: On the Road again with Bliss and Cohesion
11-28-2012 2:48 PM

(11-28-2012 8:59 AM)PARAnoid Wrote:  Hi Guy,
just got my order. THX to SteveO for ultra fast shipping. Today arrived my Bliss-XS 10ml Pepper/Nutmeg
Cohesion-XS 15ml Pepper/Nutmeg
some nice chocolate and 2 Samples

Bliss-XS+ <--??? im very curious what that "+" is Big Grin
Ascend-XS oil 1ml

So im practically not a newb. I started a few years ago with tons of anndrotics stuff an was a big fan of Ammo with i named Instant Maverick. But i had a time off. Nearly 2 years i think. Things in my life changed and there was mostly no need for Pheromones. Then a few days ago i was wondering what hot products are up right now. after some reading i chose to spend my money on Bliss-XS and Cohesion-XS. Mostly becourse im havie a stressy Job and take tha anger from the day often home. I need to shut down a bit an thought that might help a bit. I had very good experience with Alpha Androstenol and Androstadienone in the past.

So does anyone of you have some suggestions on Bliss and Cohesion Combo? There is none in both of it i think and i easy overdose.

Cohesion and bliss go together very well ime, there is no none in bliss and cohesion contains very small trace amounts so don't worry about OD.
11-28-2012 2:48 PM
SteveO
Vendor

11-28-2012 9:18 PM

If there's a + after Bliss-XS, I think the plus is probably just a typo or the label machine acting up. I just had a look at the template and its not on there so its one of those things that make you go hmm. As for the stress of the Job Ascend can help to. While it is alpha, there's a calming alpha vibe to it, very unlike A314. Its something you should definitely give a chance at work as I think it will surprise you.

Blade is right on though about the combining of Bliss and Cohesion. Both a winner in my book too.

Be Happy and laugh often
Steve O
XS enthusiast, hobbyist, founder.

I want to provide you with the very best customer experience I can. As such, I don't check PM's very often. Please send me an email which will find me wherever I am:
11-28-2012 9:18 PM
PARAnoid
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

12-04-2012 12:49 PM

Ahrgg.... My wife can smell cohesion.

...Hey you smell like a ox or something ?!?...

I swear it was only One Spray to the Chest and One on the wrist.
12-04-2012 12:49 PM
eyeofra
the Sun God

Rep Post

12-04-2012 6:06 PM

Welcome aboard PARAnoid.

No chance of OD there, cohesion only contains a small amount of Androstenone for steering purposes like Blade said.

Hahaha epic. "You smell like an OX or something". My favorite 'mone stink comment was my mom saying "This entire room smells like wafting armpit"

Get a good coverscent that will blend with pepper nutmeg and REALLY cover those pheromones. Sorry no suggestions as far as that goes- I get everything unscented.

[Image: 3TCy.gif]
12-04-2012 6:06 PM

Leon226 - Banned
Banned

12-05-2012 2:23 AM

Blissxs + means positive, i am a geniusBlum
12-05-2012 2:23 AM
extraballislit
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

12-05-2012 1:53 PM

(12-04-2012 6:06 PM)eyeofra Wrote:  Get a good coverscent that will blend with pepper nutmeg and REALLY cover those pheromones. Sorry no suggestions as far as that goes- I get everything unscented.

I find Burberry The Beat covers pepper&nutmeg pretty good. I find it quite fresh and also has some deepth and warmth in the basenotes. However, I 've found that some people does not like teh scent.

Maybe you shoul get a sample at sephora and give it a try with your own skin chemistry.

Talk to you soon.
12-05-2012 1:53 PM

Share This Thread